Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ah! My Goddess - 20th Anniversary - Minitokyo

Ah! My Goddess - 20th Anniversary

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

You know, I find it very hard to believe that Ah! My Goddess first debuted way back in 1988! I was seven years old when this manga first came out and I was in Year 1 of primary school that year. And the major things I remeber happening that year was the Australia's Bicentennary Celebrations, The Lockerbie Air Disater and the Seoul Olympics.

Who would have thought that the adventures of Belldandy and her friends would take them this far - and still going strong to boot! Let's face it, not many manga titles run over a timespan like this and I am very amazed how Ah! My Goddess has made new benchmarks in how a manga series builds-up over the years.

So to Kosuke Fujishima-sama (if you are reading this), congratulations on achieving this fantastic milestone. We hope the adventures of Belldandy, Keiichi, Urd, Skuld and all their friends continue well beyond into the next twenty years. Thank you for bringing the magic and fun of Ah! My Goddess into the hearts of manga lovers all over the globe.

Yeah, and I hope the series lasts long enough to show Skuld as an adult permanently. She's hawt whenever she turns into an adult. :D

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

Quote by jaymacYou know, I find it very hard to believe that Ah! My Goddess first debuted way back in 1988! I was seven years old when this manga first came out and I was in Year 1 of primary school that year. And the major things I remeber happening that year was the Australia's Bicentennary Celebrations, The Lockerbie Air Disater and the Seoul Olympics.

Who would have thought that the adventures of Belldandy and her friends would take them this far - and still going strong to boot! Let's face it, not many manga titles run over a timespan like this and I am very amazed how Ah! My Goddess has made new benchmarks in how a manga series builds-up over the years.

So to Kosuke Fujishima-sama (if you are reading this), congratulations on achieving this fantastic milestone. We hope the adventures of Belldandy, Keiichi, Urd, Skuld and all their friends continue well beyond into the next twenty years. Thank you for bringing the magic and fun of Ah! My Goddess into the hearts of manga lovers all over the globe.

Wow... twenty years... I wasn't even alive then... go figure...

I had watched the anime... God, such a happy story, too happy for its own good...

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I agree with jaymac and I hope the anime continues to be as good as it has been and that they continue to find new stories. I've enjoyed every episode I've watched and the stories and animation keeps getting better

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

I love this anime, it's another one of my fav romance/comedy anime.
I hope it keeps going for a long time.
Kudos to jaymac for the remark on adult Skuld, she's one hawt goddess.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

omg i just love o!mg it's so mystical and divine

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump year old inactive threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.