Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oct 12 = Empty Pockets - Minitokyo

Oct 12 = Empty Pockets

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Anyone else cringing at the thought of October 12th? There's a crap load of good anime being released that day, many of which are on my list:

Last Exile Vol. 6
Gundam Seed Vol 2
Gundam Seed Vol 3 - Why they are releasing 2 on the same day I have no idea
Tsukihime, Lunar Legend Vol 1
Wolf's Rain - Vol. 3

At 20 bucks a pop minimum (usually) we're talking a good chunk of change.... Please tell me someone else is in this situation with me?

Omega13

Double Impact

I hear ya....I've got the same list, except replace the Gundam Seeds with Azumanga Vol 5. Then Kiddy Grade on the 19th, and Paranoia Agent and ROD TV on the 26th -_-

Kuwanger

Kuwanger

Keeper Of The Coffee

Add a couple of videogames and you have my list.. XD

This is the best signature! ... What?! ..Oh.. crap... *KEER-BLAMM!*

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I would say go for Tsukihime since I'm getting that as well :D Though I have the fansubs, the DVD version will come out with the uncut episodes ^^ + the musical score is something I would love to experience again in Dolby Digital 5.1 ^___^

Eh, I don't know about Oct12 (that's a long ways away as far a my timeline goes..), but tomorrow I'm going to lose about a years' worth of savings over Star Ocean 3. >_< <-needs a job.

Wolf's Rain 3? XD Ah, man... I want to watch that series. Oh well... maybe wait for the whole thing in a box set. :P

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Only ones I'm waiting for is Last Exile and maybe Tsukihime. Oh yeah! Banner of the Stars 2 box set is also coming on October, now that one I'm worried about.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.