Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rosario Vampire - Minitokyo

Rosario Vampire

page 1 of 1 8 total items

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

There was a manga on Rosario Vampire

Now there is an anime on it! Episode one was just release

I read the manga before and when i watch the anime it was great,anyone watch it already and like it or you prefer the manga one instead

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Yeah watched it awhile ago since I've anticipated its released for quite sometime.The manga's great, the anime's cool too but we may have to see how it goes afterall...its just the first episode.

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

well as long as i seen Moka true form,i am happy enough :D

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

lolx!~ *whack kah chan lightly* you and your moka! =p
hahax..!~ read the manga was kinda nice!~ havent watched the anime though!~
kah chan remind me again lolx!~ i wanna watch finish yakitate japan first!~ lolx!~

Signature Image

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Moka...moka*drools*.Who wouldn't want to see her? :D

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

yo!this manga i have them in my hometown!^^this is such a great anime and manga!^^but who is Moka?coz i collect chinese version so i dunno about japanese name.the anime i havent watch it yet.

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

moka is the vampire girl

Signature Image

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Eh, it's your typical "clueless idiot guy meets cute(sy), slightly airheaded girl = romance blossoms (probably)" with enough pantyshots to sink the SS Fanservice. The monster angle isn't really adding anything, as shows like these are hardly short of reasons for the entire male populace of the school in the show to give the main lead a hard time.

I didn't hate it or anything, but the show was hardly remarkable. None of you seem to harbor any illusions about the reasons for why you're watching it, at least. I think I can respect that.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.