Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sesshomaru & Kagome - Minitokyo

Sesshomaru & Kagome

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Who Is A Sesshy/Kago Fan?

If you are then please tell me what you find intersting with the couple?!^ ^

I think they make an amazing couple i dont know i've always been a fan of them being together Sesshy being a i dont care kinda guy yet you know deep down he cares alot and that is so very sweet <3 Kago on the other hand being sweet,caring and fun herself but more open unlike Sesshy I find the couple to be a perfect couple their opposites but hey did we not always say opposites attracte well i think these two attracte strongly for my thoughts on it!~

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well sesshie, you must remember, did have a human girl traveling with him all those episodes, I presume to mean months/years type thing and he always put up with her so of course when inu didn't really want anything to do with her, he was always partial to that other one (can't remember the name) so she would of course fall in love with the brother, she did, after all have great taste ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

lol im gunna have to disagree with this seshhi is gonna b a one armed petifile who takes advantage of a little girl name rin or w/e her name was lololololol lmao jk seshhi is kool but to me if the series went on i think hed end up with kagura or sumtin thogh him and kagome prob do match up more than inu n her to me it jus seems impossible they wouldnt work kagome would cause him to kill her with that bossy attitude lol =D

Rosencraft

Arbiter of the Shadows

If you haven't read the manga or don't know what happened in the manga, then i don't want to spoil it for you so ignore my next sentence. Kagura dies in the manga, killed by Neraku or Hakudoshi if memory serves correctly. ANyway, back on topic, I can't imagine Sesshomaru in a relationship with Kagome. Sesshomaru is cool, but Kagome is far too energetic and outgoing, more so i think that the little kid Rin. Sesshy is much less tolerant than his brother and probably wouldn't put up with her friends the same way Inuyasha does. Remember, Inuyasha and Koga will fight without seriously trying to kill one another; Sesshomaru never lets his enemies get away.

BookOfTheShadows.com
bookoftheshadows.blogspot.com
www.fanfiction.net/u/4848661/

lolso u beleive seshis goin to be a petifile too -_-' but i doo see ur point wow i thought that ol wench wuz gurn die lol

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

Nah, Sesshomaru is gonna wait till Rin gets older (he never ages -_-) and only then will he make his move on her :nya: Sesshomaru and Kagome make the worst couple :x The moment she yells at him, she's dead :\

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

ImmortalRose

Quote by GanjamusNah, Sesshomaru is gonna wait till Rin gets older (he never ages -_-) and only then will he make his move on her :nya: Sesshomaru and Kagome make the worst couple :x The moment she yells at him, she's dead :\

Rin is a little girl,i found then a charming couple as well but he loves her as a daughter or his child for what i'm thinking! ^_^'

And Sesshy wouldnt kill Kagome if he loved her so it wouldnt matter if she yelled at him he wouldnt kill her or hurt her becuz he would be in love with her!~ XD

Life isnt like an hourglass
when your time is up,
you can't just turn it upside down and start over again.

I don't think Sesshomaru and Kagome rreally match. I think they are too different and don't make a good couple.

well they could be a good couple depending on how you're looking at it. I mean if somehow they miraculously end up falling in love with each other, then they're opposite traits might contrast in a nice way making them a good couple, but since it's highly unprobable, if not impossible that sesshomaru will put up with kagome since he's got a horrible temper and kagome's temper isn't that great itself, then they would make a bad couple.

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I don't think Sesshomaru and Kagome would be a good couple. Thats just my opinion. maybe if Rin grows up. He never ages so yeah (LUCKY)

Don't burn me!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Don't bump old threads. Closed.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.