Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BiAch or Bitch? - Minitokyo

BiAch or Bitch?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

brokenlonely

Broken Angel

Seriously what is the difference btw bein called a BiAch or a Bitch? no matter what it still hurts the same. My x bf called me that 2day and i let him no regardless if i am so ignorant not to kno the difference i am not goin to let him call me that. So open up and let me know if this has happened to you or if you know the difference.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Hmm, let me think.
I believe BiAch is a less censored approach to the word bitch.
Other than that, I think they are the same frickin insult.

As for your experience, I personally don't have never been called that by any of my friends, besides I only have two personal friends and we never refer to each other with bad language.
But their friends use those words with each other all the time.
I suppose to them it's just for kicks insuling each other like that.
I can't help but laugh at their meaningless arguments, they're just that funny.
One bad word after another with no personal meaning attached.

I don't know why he/she called you that word, but I seriously hope it wasn't intentional.
Don't take the word TOO seriously, after all "sticks and stones" or if that doesn't work, just let him/her jabber on like a meathead.
If all else fails, go for broke and insult him/her right back.
I would not recommend the last if it will get you into trouble though, so watch out.

In short, no I've never been called a BiAch or Bitch by my friends.
Don't let the insults get you down, jsut keep your head up and look ahead and leave that meaningless dribble behind.

Sorry if I said too much, next time, if you still want to tell/ask me something, I'll try to make it shorter.

Hope this helps a little.......

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I own up to them so in truth they are not an insult to me but to state the truth...guess not everyone can say the same though ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

...ummm...no i don't find that word insulting since it just means female dog. i don't see how it's a bad word really, like all the others...it's just a word. i don't think there's a diff between the two since..they all relate to one thing. i think biAch or whatever is just a slang. my whole school says so many different version of it, it's almost hard to keep track if they're talking alien language to you or just plain english: bish and bitz are of the few ones i just remembered right now, lol. so...i think it's just a slang....as for the feeling...don't get too caught up on what it means, if someone says that to me, i'll just laugh it off and think that they can't say anything else other than that..so don't worry about it X3

What kind of monster calls his girlfriend a bitch or anything like that? I don't think i have ever called a girl a bitch, lots of other things though...........................in all honesty they deserved it though. But calling your girlfriend that is not very nice at all.
You should kick him in the.... you know where.

Whenever I hear some words like that I take it as a joke and just laugh about it like we're only playing. But of course if they are serious then I just kept quiet, why continue such useless conversation with bad words? It's quite meaningless.

insult is always bad we should treat people with respect

Bee-Otch hehehehe

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Don't bump old threads. Closed.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.