Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lucky Star- like or dislike? - Minitokyo

Lucky Star- like or dislike?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

XD hi every one! The anime Lucky Star is one of my favorites. But some people say that they dont like it at all. ~_~ I gues its because the show is not really about anything. there just teenage girls living everyday lives and going through school. Lucky Star is so funny i think. Please tell me what you think about it and if its intresting enough for you. :)

I donĀ“t even know this anime! *sweetdrop*

you should see it. its great ^_^

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I don't like it.
There is no action, too much moe for my eyes & the discussions are boring.
I really don't get the point with this anime. It's practically a long boring story about... nothing! I really don't care about a moe's private life.
The jokes aren't even funny!
But hey... everyone has their opinions...

Signature

i

yes some of my friends dont like luky star either. I like to whatch it because I can compare it to my life at school. i think its funny but im only 16, :P

lol moe

I found Lucky Star to be hilarious and its one of my favorite anime as of right now. XD

i still needa watch it lol... everyone keeps bugging me to see it.... there was a reason why i wanted to see it though forgot why.. i think it was a company i liked that made it

ok i havent watched lucky star but after reading story line and seeing loli characters i just didnt want to watch this series i dislike higurashi kuroni ki too . too little girls i dont like this type of stuff at all. i am 22 male

Quote by Nephilim07i still needa watch it lol... everyone keeps bugging me to see it.... there was a reason why i wanted to see it though forgot why.. i think it was a company i liked that made it

Kyoto Animation or most often just called KyoAni, their other works are:

FMP Fumoffu
FMP The Second Raid
Clannad
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu/The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Kanon
Air

And soon:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu/The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya (FTW!, Yuki fans unite!)

YAY ^^ Kratos1204 likes lucky star to! Lucky Star is probably not the type of things for male's to whatch. And are they really gonna make a Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu/The Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.