Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FMA- the gate? - Minitokyo

FMA- the gate?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 1 of 1 5 total items

^_^' hi every one. On Fullmetal Alchemist there was a gate. I dont really understand what its for :sweat: can someone please explane it to me ^_^'

Another world lies beyond the gate. Whenever someone from the supposed real world uses alchemy, somebody dies in the other world.

Erm, I guess that didn't really explain what the gate is.

Lariel

Lariel

[ Fallen From Grace ]

Not really. I think it was a passage connect the human realm to another using alchemy. Somewhat like place where the trade of equivalent exchange is done... I think. Somewhat of a give and take. ^_^'

Signature
One day, when the time comes, I want to sleep among the flowers.

the gate is a passage way connecting the alchemy world with our world. it also controls the equivalent exhange whenever an alchemist uses alchemy.

In the anime it seems to have some sort of conscience, and in the manga it very much resembles the homunculi (I mean "the" homunculi no the duplicated guys)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.