Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Graphire4 and Illustrator >_> - Minitokyo

Graphire4 and Illustrator >_>

What do you thing of Graphire4?

The worst Wacom tablet!
1 votes
Not so good but it works.
0 votes
I guess it's good...
2 votes
I think it's perfect!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

This Christmas I asked my mom to buy me a Wacom Graphire4 tablet and once I got it...well...I didn't know and still don't know how to use it. Can someone, anyone help me? Some tutorials for drawing on this tablet are needed (I only have photoshop cs2 and illustrator cs2 so I need some tutorials for using the tablet with this programs only!) ^_^'.
And btw, I have a couple of questions:

Is Graphire4 only for photos? :sweat:
Did i choose the wrong kind of tablet ? T_T (What should I do now ? :x)

I have a graphic tablet too and it is kind difficult to draw with it~ I would like to have some tutorials too! ^^

Sorry I can't help you :/

Signature
clannad-fans ayahirano-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan rosario-vampire

ok, well, I've only ever used intuos3, but they both work similarly.
From what I know of it, it's perfectly fine for drawing. Hell, I've used a crap tablet back in the days of windows95 that was pretty much a less clunky mouse and it was fine. (dunno what happened to it, I'd like it back)

A tablet is a glorified mouse, pretty much.
Basically, each part of the tablet area corresponds to a part of the screen. (so if you move the pen to the right corner of the tablet, the mouse cursor will jump to the right corner of the screen) If you got that down, then it's like using a regular pen.

In Photoshop, you can control opacity and size with the pen pressure. I haven't used tablet with photoshop extensively so I don't know much more. And like Maple Rose in the other thread, I prefer mouse for vectoring.

Here's a comprehensive PS painting tutorial, and there's a section on tablets:
http://www.admemento.com/tutorials/PS-Basics/index.htm

tablet section:
http://www.admemento.com/tutorials/PS-Basics/files/PS_tablet01.htm
http://www.admemento.com/tutorials/PS-Basics/files/PS_tablet02.htm

on another note, if you download openCanvas1.1 (google oc11b72.exe) I prefer that to PS for painting, as it responds much much better to tablets. (but PS is much friendlier to mouse and editing and cropping.... and stuff.)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

thank you all so much....Darthtofu you really helped alot! Maple Rose DID too, thanx everyone!

go deviantart.com ..... devi search tablet tutorial and puff ..... there you go

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.