Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Graphire4 and Illustrator >_> - Minitokyo

Graphire4 and Illustrator >_>

What do you thing of Graphire4?

The worst Wacom tablet!
0 votes
Not so good but it works.
0 votes
I guess it's good...
0 votes
I think it's perfect!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

This Christmas I asked my mom to buy me a Wacom Graphire4 tablet and once I got it...well...I didn't know and still don't know how to use it. Can someone, anyone help me? Some tutorials for drawing on this tablet are needed (I only have photoshop cs2 and illustrator cs2 so I need some tutorials for using the tablet with this programs only!) ^_^'.
And btw, I have a couple of questions:

Is Graphire4 only for photos? :sweat:
Did i choose the wrong kind of tablet ? T_T (What should I do now ? :x)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Graphire4 is the tablet I have, and I think it's good enough for what I want to use it for. And no, it's not just for photos, you can draw perfectly with them.

I don't have Photoshop, so I can't help you with program-specific questions. But all you have to do is set the Tablet-sensitivity thing on (ask the help menu and search for it) for the brushes, and draw like you would with a normal pen. The hovering takes some getting used-to, but once you're used to it, it'll be like second-nature.

I'm not sure about Illustrator, but I prefer using the mouse to work with the pentool, 'cause I can't hover with the tablet pen too well. So I use my tablet mainly for drawing doujinshi or digital painting.

Personally, I prefer openCanvas (version 1.1 is free to download) with the tablet (esp doing doujinshi), the tablet function is automatically enabled, and it reacts really well to pressure-sensitivity.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.