The Blues Brothers!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

"Joliet" Jake, and Elwood. On a mission from God.

The Blues Brothers are so awesome! They're like icons of pop culture. Who would've thought that something that just started out as a simple SNL skit would become this legendary? The movie was awesome, and the recorded albums they put out were such fun! If you can't decide which BB album you want to get, get 1992's "The Definitive Collection". Most of their best tracks are right there on that disc!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Cancel

Hold on there let me finish your first sentence.
What you meant to say was "The Blues Brothers ROCK!"

Yes they are awesome. Great music with all sorts of musicians. Both movies were great just to listen to the music (and the car chase scenes were really fun too.)

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

• Jan 14, 2008

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

I remember the blues brothers...they lost a good talent when he died...but they both were cute "muscials"

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Cancel

who

• Jan 15, 2008
Cancel

Quote by MnemethHold on there let me finish your first sentence.
What you meant to say was "The Blues Brothers ROCK!"

Yes they are awesome. Great music with all sorts of musicians. Both movies were great just to listen to the music (and the car chase scenes were really fun too.)

Amen! One of the best movies of all time!

Cancel

LOL funny movie

• Jun 17, 2008

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.