Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 my gallery items get less and less - Minitokyo

my gallery items get less and less

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I know that a lot of things are happening right now but I had 3527 gallery items and now I have 3516. I didn't get any deletion pms but it seems that every minute or so my scans get less and less. O.o
I also don't know if this is a bug or whatever... this bothers me...
Is it just me? It makes me crazy that I don't know which scans and checking my gallery is no use with so many items...

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I have the same trouble with groups!
I can't be kicked out since I'm a pretty active member...
But suddenly I'm not a member of a lot of groups >.<
MT is really going down...
I'm really sorry for your scans... many were highlighted. I think you'll have to re upload them... somehow.

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

All gallery items will be restored after we have figured everything out.

That's good to hear looks like someone went on a rampage in my gallery too lol. Good luck to the staff for getting things back on track :)

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

God bless you, bromithia and the mods.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

It stopped with 3516 gallery items for now. ^^' And I'm happy to hear that everything will be restored. Thanks. :)

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

It happened to me too...
though I just got one of my hard-work vector deleted *sad face*
But I reuploaded it already...
Oh I see..so something's wrong in MT right now? Wish that everything will be fine soon...

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

same here. most of my popular scans were all gone.
i'm happy to hear everything will be restored. thank you all for your hard work.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Good to hear Bromithia.
Sure appreciate you abd your associates for the restoration.
Take your time and GOD bless you all!

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

MadoshiKurefu

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Thank you very much for dealing with this problem so fast! ^.^

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I've gone through your deleted items. It seems that some where deleted as a result of your new Prince Princess (or is it the other way around?) scans replaced them.

I have returned approximately half a dozen scans to the gallery. They were pretty much from the Heroic Legend of Arislan (sp?) gallery. It may be that they were deleted for a reason, but the messages didn't get through to you when our prankster paid us a visit. If that is the case then they may be deleted again in future. But should that happen at least you would have a proper botchii message

Just so you know, you're not the only affected by this prankster. I had a dozen old Green Glass scans deleted.

Should anyone else have any questions, queries, or complaints about their missing items then please read through THIS SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT before you make any new threads.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.