Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of super natural power you'd like to have ? - Minitokyo

What kind of super natural power you'd like to have ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Well that's it, what is it ? :D Well, I think it's not too hard to answer, maybe you already got your answer inside your head (that's exactly why you joint this community I guess). We love anime and we all are dreamers :D I'm not surprise.
What kind of power you want to have ? Why ? And most important, what do you want to use it for ? Talk as much as you want, I'll always listen :)
But REMEMBER, you can choose ONLY ONE. And that's also the one which tells me best what kind of people you're XD XD XD XD XD (laughing evilly)
One last thing : Don't try to lie to test me

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Here you go again, playing with people's minds. :)
You should ask for psychic powers /joke

Anyways, what I want is the power to create. Preferably, a medium like a paintbrush that I can summon so that I can create anything I draw, similiar to Thera (Panthera, Ground Zero) or Sai (Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, Shounen Jump), although I prefer Thera's power. ^__^

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

uh...the power to control and shape metal with my mind. i could certainly use that for my job.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Who cares, it's fun for me and it's good for you to speak out even the silliest wish ever. This is just a effective way of relaxing.
By the way, clever choice. Seems like you really like drawing a lot.

merged: 01-15-2008 ~ 06:41pm
People do want something that can make things in their lives easier ~.~

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I think I want power to control temperature and manipulate all kinds of fluid...
It would be very useful for my jobs.

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Well, there's another power I'd like to have.
The power to convince.

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well...

i always have an interest in mind powers, and everything that comes with it. that's maybe becuz i always wanted to be a psichologist, but anyway...

i would like to have mind powers that comes with super telekinesis like those of Jean Grey n Emma Frost...

this would really help me in my job so i can "persuade" those to do things better.

and i could be a better person for that. :)

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Hmm.....The power to manipulate time would be very nice^^.

From stupid things like stoping time because I don't wanna wake up and go to school 'cause im still sleepy,to important things like escaping from troubles^^.

Actually, I love to have psychic power too cause I want to be a psichologist, but if I have to choose I won't choose it INDEED. There's something else I prefer. Controling the shadows, perhaps. No secret or lie can escape me.

I want the power of flight. Where I can move at the Mach 999 at the max.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

i want the power of transforming or something random like that...

hmmm, human's bodies were not made to fly and to fly that fast. If the body can't take all the risk then ... uh oh ...
And convince and persuade... sure good ... but you're having trouble with other people, aren't you ? You dont have their agreement/permission (oooh,probably parents - children's biggest walls surrounding them from the interesting world outside), that's why you want to make them listen to you.
I have no trouble with my parents. It's not true that I'm a good child, I just know where the limit is. And since they're not suspicious at all, I cant tell :). To earn this faith, I had to let them read some lies in my fake diary a few couples of years ago. It was so hard to lie... if I'm busted then I am so doomed. Lying is a too dangerous thing to do, I wont risk the life I'm having and enjoying that

I'll have the body for it. Thats why is a supernatural power.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

i dont have problems with my parents...

me r on good terms...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm I'm already psychic and I have developed that futher...but I don't have pyrokensis I desire to have this ability...I want this ability...but then again could be why I don't have this ability, they'd know I'd be naughty with it ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Anti-matter generation. That way I could use it's ability to bend and distort the reality around me.

...If only I had a job I could use it for. :sweat:

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

On secind thought, I made up my mind (again). Because I am having a huge test tomorrow so this time I really need some kind of power that can stop the time, long enough for me to complete the test and incase I forget something. But hey, mind - reader will be cool, I will scan their head to find the answer.
Hmmm , maybe not very necessary .. the shadows can do all that too...
The worst thing is tomorrow is 17/1! It's Hiro-san's birthday ! Oh god, what the hell can be worse than this ?

Attraction spot for girls. =p
I dun think i have to explain that right?

samu02

Back to Basics

Teleportation...

I need it so I will never be late for anything again, and to escape the people I owe and stuff like that...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Power to control time. There is no end to what a person could do with this.

power to control the weather...
hahaha
so that there will be no classes
if im tired

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

A power I call "Cosmic Diver", the power of controlling cosmic energies in all of their manifestations, such as black holes, dimensional energy, universe energy, time and gravity control, the power to travel through time, space and dimensions without any spaceship...

If you think that's more than one ability, use the term "Cosmic Energy"

What would I use this power for? To make my body a weapon, in order to protect justice my own way, and to be able to take on any challenges

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i'd like to have a power to read other's mind so no one can fool me.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Maybe, something like newtype power, but the requirement for gain it is: at least kill 2 or 3 ms pilot for awakening it, and you can feel the pain of death for a while (see char's counterattack and crossbone gundam for refference).

merged: 11-02-2008 ~ 04:56pm
But, after that you will have the sixth sense. Sadly, most of them spend their life in battlefield, in other word they just be tool of war.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.