Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mushishi - Minitokyo

Tagged under Mushishi

page 1 of 1 12 total items

XD I love Mushishi, i only seen a few episodes though. So far it is really cool and i want to see all of em. ~_~ no one else made a thread on mushishi so im the first. Please tell me about what you think of the show. :D tell me tell me OX

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

*gasp*... a whole day without a response? This must be remedied!

Mushishi is definitely an enjoyable show. I watched the series through on YouTube and am now in the process of procuring the DVDs as they come out. One of the things that really made me fall in love with it was the background music. <3 The supporting characters DO have a tendency to resemble each other after awhile... ^_^' which makes it hard sometimes to remember their names. But I also liked the storylines... I definitely encourage you to continue watching it! (And to support the companies that put out the DVDs. :))

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I'm almost done Mushishi. It doesn't really have a plot or a continuing story, yet it's still interesting somehow. Each episode is its own story, which is a reflection of some part of human life. I kinda like the self-contained stories, because then you can miss an episode and not left in the dark.

What really awed me when I first saw it is the background art; all the beautiful mountains and the lush greens, it's very calming :)

It kinda reminds me of Kino no Tabi, but I think I like Kino better 'cause there's more action.

Has anyone else noticed that Ginko's the only person who wears Western/modern-ish clothes? Everyone else wears traditional Japanese clothing....

Azh

Azh

yaoi fans

I only know Mushishi from the manga, I haven't watch any of the episode. The story is just flawlessly flown. A world with the unknown mushi, it's reminds me of my home town and it's their lengthy tradition and taboos.

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

old post...but at any rate, I found mushishi from the live action movie first, which is pretty good, I rather enjoyed it, and then I worked backwards to the anime, which is also good. I probably wouldn't ever buy either one, because it just didn't do it's justice at impressing me, but I'm most certain there are fans out there into this sort of thing. demons and lore/myth of ancient japan, can't really go wrong in some people's eyes

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I'm reading the manga and I really like.
I like the fact that the Mushi are neither good nor evil, but their interaction with a human being often leads to harmful results of their host. I like his dreamlike atmosphere, reflections on the life of living beings on this planet, that they are imaginary or not.
Graphically it's really beautiful and distinctive, I would say charming. Reminds me Kei Touma (Fuguruma Memories).

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

It's different and that's what makes it attractive. Sure you don't see all that fighting stuff, but there's something that sparked when I watched it.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

Dc0

Dc0

Drink Strawberry Milk

Its the only masterpiece that Artland ever created. My favorite episode would be Ginko's past(episode 14 i think...).
If only more anime is like this...

Signature Image
"Hey big fella. It'll take more than a blow like that... to break my soul!" -Sakata Gintoki

http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dc0

I love Mushishi. Such a great and spiritual manga...
(^_^)

I recently started watching Mushishi again after finally finding the collection box to a decent price. I loved it the first time, and it's even better this time around. The animations are so gourgeous that I'd like to take a screen capture of every single scene, make huge printouts and paste them all over the walls of my apartment :)

I love Mushishi

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.