Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some bugs I found... - Minitokyo

Some bugs I found...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

Well, since the hacker incident, I realize that several things I noticed about MT's layout. I'd like to get it back to the way it was before I go insane. ><

Firstly, copyright under a wall submission has the anime company's name and the user that created it; the anime company (for example CLAMP) name is repeated twice. It looks weird to have SunriseSunrise as a company name don't you think? XD

The other thing that was before, in the Other Submissions column, I noticed that the items in that column are of the first three submissions I submitted at MT, not the ones of the last three I submitted which it was originally.

Here's a screenshot to better understand the bug:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/7407/scr171b8daey8.th.jpg

Not to seem coy, but another thing: My last artwork before my latest wall (This is my Perspective) somehow isn't in the Elite Gallery when it was before. But when I categorize my gallery under "Elite Gallery Only", it's featured there.

I know these don't matter much to the forum but I'd like to get it back to before the hacker ambushed us. Just trying to increase the function of MT again. ^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

oh yeah, the recent submission thing is out of whack, I didn't notice until you pointed it out XD

I'm not sure about the other bugs, but for your gallery submission, all the ones that were deleted and restored, were restored to "Female Scans" (to make the job faster) instead of the category they're supposed to be in (which is why the elite gallery thing doesn't show up, 'cause scans don't have that thing, but would still show up in the elite gallery filter (it's supposed to)). So if you find your vector or wall or another scan that doesn't belong in the Female Scans category, please use the report button and we'll move it ^^ (btw, I moved the vector you linked to)

merged: 01-15-2008 ~ 06:36am
Oh, on a related note, the breadcrumbs (or whatever it's called at the top under the title) for Artist walls/vector/doujins/scans (ie items categorized only by studio/creator and not by series) is broken, and there probably should be a link to the studio under "Official Creator".

Ah well, this isn't urgent anyway, let the admins rest XD

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I thought I'd also add that some groups appear twice in my list of groups. It says Vector-Wallers twice and Wings-Lovers twice. Don't really know how to fix that.
But like Maple-san said, I'll let the mods rest for now :P They've done a lot of work lately ^^

Signature

entity1660

entity1660

Don't Forget Me

I wasn't expecting it fixed right away, just want to make you guys aware of it. ^^

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Yeah, about the groups, it happened 'cause you applied for the group before the memberlist is restored, and when the memberlist is restored, you're already in the group. And it's also weird in that I think if you try to delete one duplicate, it won't let you >__< You'd have to either delete both, or leave it be. I guess for a quick-fix, you can leave and rejoin =S

I was absent at the time of the complications in MT, my friendlist now this disorderly x_x there must have patience... To get back to normal ^ ^

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Perhaps this should also belong here:

Quote by NonaIs that normal, that now, next to my wallpaper not my past wallpapers are? You can see my oldest works, not my past wallpapers ^^"""" and other bug?

On gallery items, the right hand "recent submissions by this user" part seems to be displaying older works, and not the 3 most recent submissions.

Not a biggie (it'll probably go away after you submit 3 artworks, theoretically), but something to look out for.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

Quote by kuroimisaOn gallery items, the right hand "recent submissions by this user" part seems to be displaying older works, and not the 3 most recent submissions.

I have the same problem. plus double "creator" bud too.

merged: 01-22-2008 ~ 05:35am
lately I'm getting notification about the same submission couple times

merged: 01-28-2008 ~ 07:54pm
now not only getting double nots but comment are disappearing...

merged: 01-29-2008 ~ 03:05am
and I why I have double, again, option to choose only EL items?
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/3656/doublers5.th.jpg

merged: 01-30-2008 ~ 05:40pm
and now I have 3 "recently submitted arts" instead 6...
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/2204/scr703259fd6.th.jpg

merged: 02-02-2008 ~ 10:24pm
and now this is hardcore
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/177/scr36ead6hj0.th.jpg

Signature

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Quote by Oriyaand I why I have double, again, option to choose only EL items?

That problem had been noted months ago, it's just a mistake perhaps Sheq did. Maybe he forgot to fix it before.. But that's not a serious problem anyway.

Quote by Oriyaand now I have 3 "recently submitted arts" instead 6...

Yeah, at times, I see nothing there. I guess it happens when some or all of the recent artworks got purged. Yeah, it's a bug and there are lots of them recently, including in the Control Panel page... Not to mention the Recent Forum posts at the frontpage.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i have all these problems too

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Btw, I just noticed that the elite option is fine now, no double options anymore. And the Control Panel shows the links with boxes like before, instead of just texts.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

and the creator link is fixed. no more "CLAMPCLAMP"

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

no there in NO creator link
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/9262/scr47d150me5.th.jpg
I'm 100% sure I submited it in Nitro+ category

Signature

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Series/art that are only submitted into a studio's gallery will not show the creator link.
So since Nitro+ is a studio, it won't show underneath the image.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.