Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Coincidences exist? - Minitokyo

The Coincidences exist?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hate the word "everything happens for something" going through life looking for the reason things~

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

? ehh... what is this thread about? dont get it... but seems I understood something...

my opinion is coincidence v/s destiny, the world and the life is ruled by one of them... was this your thread about? O.o

Simplicity: You believe in the coincidences?

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

ahhh... now I understand...

not really, I believe more in destiny, that one is destined to do certain things, but destiny is not a very good option either, if you think about it...

to hell with destiny!

i belive that you can choose to be awsome or a comeplete ass!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

"everything happens for something". Interesting.

More than likely, these kinds of things happen because I screw up >_> I don't think it's really coincidence... I think it's just action and consequence. More than likely, people will take the same actions (it's no coincidence, because you're bound to have someone think the same way!) and very similar consequences.

We call it a coincidence... but is it really? I don't know. I think it's more like people share a similar world view, leading to similar states.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I don't know nothing about that stuff.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

I think that coincidence is the more likely option. There is more I want to say but I can't articulate it properly at this point so I'll leave it until I have time to think.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

O_O At first I was kinda confused...didn't get what you mean...

Hmm, I don't really believe in predestined stuff,( but I'm not counting that out...)because it implies that people aren't responsible for their actions? So, I'm the same as Neo from the Matrix! ^-^ I don't believe any of this fate crap! lols...the world is mostly random...? ^o^

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

somehow this doesn't belong here probably in lamantations...but at any rate, everything must happen for a reason, without reason we would have no purpose, we must make mistakes in order to learn...we cannot evolve if we hide...it is fate/destiny to face any consenquence that pops in our path, but it is up to the right path to choose which path we should take in order to be cleared of any future misgivings

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The Coincidences exist? ....
Interesting... perhaps.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.