Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why was 'Sweet Delight' Deleted? - Minitokyo

Why was 'Sweet Delight' Deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi,

I'm really confused why my scan Sweet Delight by Kaney12

has been deleted. I'm really sorry for putting it up again >.< I uploaded the wrong quality one and went to update it. It was deleted and I was told what I already knew about the higher quality image.

If it is possible can I at all upload it afterwards? If not I understand. I did try hard on this and made a mistake about the uploading thing getting into trouble. So sorry about that again!

Thank-you for you time whoever helps me with this :)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Try reading your botchii messages. I left you a note to say that the "clean up" you did on it was mainly in the background. Removing the hearts & spots to replace them with tiny dots doesn't effect the character in the scan. The small patches of work that you had to do to the character were poorly done & obvious.

Please don't pretend that you uploaded the wrong version as both were exactly the same. The magic of quarantine means that it hasn't been purged from the site, and that we can compare the two even after they've been deleted.

Thanks Saikusa,

And I'm sorry about the mistake already! It was a mistake and I'm not prentending!

But thanks for you time answering my question Saikusa. Obviously I'm not going to be able to upload it. Which I understand though ^^

Thanks!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.