Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing gallery items - Minitokyo

Missing gallery items

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

After the recent issue with MT, almost all my gallery disappeared and came back, but it's still missing my 2 first submissions here (over 175weeks old, so I guess that's why).

I have a link to one of the two thanks to a notification:
Asuka Soryu Langley by GaiJiN

the other one was also an evangelion fanart and was named "Ayanami Rei" if I remember well. That's it, thanks for your time! (I did read the announcement so I hope I did this right lol).

Ah and not that it matters but it's quite funny since the "purge" my submission count stayed at 2 :D

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I'm not sure why those are deleted, did you receive a botChii message? What did it say? I think they were deleted by mistake, so I've restored them.

Not sure about your submission count, maybe it's a bug, maybe it's lagging in updating. Anyway, I've moved all of your restored gallery items back to doujinshi :)

No I didn't receive any message, actually except my two recent ones my whole galley got deleted and then restored, except those two. Anyway thanks a lot, that was fast!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.