Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Vampire Knight on DVD? - Minitokyo

Vampire Knight on DVD?

Tagged under Vampire Knight

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

What would you say if Vampire Knight comes out on DVD?
It would be great, in my opinion, i JUST LOVE the manga and want more, more and more about it! Do you think it can be possibly that Matsuri Hino would allow to make a DVD series out of that? Or do you know where i can email somebody to ask this question?
(Would be really nice from you, when somebody can help me with the last wuestion!)
:) :D

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

OH MY GOODNESS! IF IT DID, I WOULD SCREAM AND JUMP FOR JOY AND ID BE THE FIRST ONE AT THE STORE TO GET IT! GAHHHHHHHHH! ...now that youve put the idea in my head...there must be a way to find out! gahhh!

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Yeah, i would also be the first there to buy it ^^
Do also not really care how expensive it would be ^^!

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

but it would be lincensed..i dont want that..Here you cant buy anime dvds

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

since they decided to make it into an animation, they will put it on dvd wont they?
here is the site: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-11-23/vampire-knight-shojo-manga-to-be-animated-for-tv

*freu* Vampire Knight will come out in Japan^^!
The DAISUKI redaktion told me that, honestly!

I have no idea :/ i mean honestly... all people do is download and rip DVD these days making it impossible for anime to be licensed now, it depends on how famous it will come and how many idiots download it.

merged: 02-27-2008 ~ 04:13pm
YoruAngel866L if your not a fan gtfo.

merged: 03-05-2008 ~ 05:26am
YoruAngel866: Misread your last words, anyway if you cant get them order them off the internet then that way yuor country will be able to get DVDs for your country if you contribute.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Quote by Estyall people do is download and rip DVD these days making it impossible for anime to be licensed now

That doesn't actually effect the licensing itself. When a series is licensed places that are ripping and distributing the anime illegally get the crack-down if they are caught continuing to do so, or at least that's the general idea regardless of whether or not that actually happens.

As for Vampire Knight, last I heard via the internet, an anime version is in production. The only picture I've found is HERE. More than likely it will be on dvd after it's played on tv for awhile.

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

ArtificialRaindrop: Good to hear it dosent effect it being licensed, stil ldosent do any good though, if people dl stuff they wont buy DVDs, and if they dont buy it then they loose money, and if they loose money they cant continue on with the project/other stuff, get paid for their job etc.

do you guys think the series will come to america? and if they do make a dvd, do u think it will be avalible in america?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump a thread that's this old just to ask a question. If you have questions and would like answers then please just make a new thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.