Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I need Cross Browser Help... - Minitokyo

I need Cross Browser Help...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

My Site: The Forgotten Lair @ http://www.theforgottenlair.net/

Okay, my navigation is on the left side, and is supposed to immediately drop down a sub menu when hovering over the section. This is supposed to work in IE 6+, Firefox, Opera, and Safari... I only have FF and IE 7, which has worked fine for me.

People have complained that the links doesn't work for them.

Would a few people with hopefully one or two of these different browsers please try it out and tell me if you see anything wrong? This is one of the only places where I know a massive amount of people gather and actually respond within a reasonable amount of time... >_<

Thanks a bunch in advance...

Cobalt-Phoenix

Cobalt-Phoenix

-Phoenix of the Blue Flame-

I tried using Opera to view your site and as far as the links go, it works well. The drop down menus come down and the links work. :)
I hope this was helpful! :)

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

I've tweaked the code a bit for the main page since larger resolution visitors were seeing a scrollbar across...

Thanks DarkSerge2000...

Oddly enough, I think it's the IE visitors that complained... Using the same IE as me...

works for me. Using Firefox on Mac os X.

xRedPhoenix

xRedPhoenix

Red Eclipse

Hmm, it seems those using IE 6 and under and equivilents can't see the drop down menu when hovering... So I've recoded it so that the sections can be clicked on to bring up a menu in the content area... Hope that solves everyone's problems...

Thanks everyone!

merged: 01-20-2008 ~ 05:05am
Ack, can people using Safari see the navigation on the left okay or is it covered? Screenshot if possible? T__T

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.