Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group Members Still Missing/Deleted - Minitokyo

Group Members Still Missing/Deleted

page 1 of 1 6 total items

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I pm'd DeHacked about 5 or 6 days ago but he hasn't been online since, my group HaruhiSuzumiya-SOS-Dan was one of the groups purged during the incident. The group was restored but the members where not loaded from backup. I was wondering if someone could get in touch with DeHacked or someone else capable of loading the backup so the members list is restored.

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Dang, MT has really been under attack as of late. A scary thought. Yikes.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Curse those hackers for the blasphemy that has befallen MT.
Hope they pay, really, I do.
Sorry I can't help, I don't know DeHacked.
Hope the issues get resolved soon.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

fluke

fluke

Anyone?

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

From What happened to some groups ?

Quote by dehackedI've done some further group membership reinstatements.. I don't think I can do much more from the backed up data...

fluke

fluke

I thought from what previously was stated if the group was more than a month old that it could be backed up and since the group was well over a year old...

Well if not, Thanks anyways.

merged: 01-26-2008 ~ 01:40pm
Well the backup has finally been loaded, so we can close this thread now.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.