Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Painting on Nintendo DS! - Minitokyo

Painting on Nintendo DS!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Wow, spent like... ten minutes trying to decide which forum this should be posted on. haha. Games, Art, or Hardware. xD

Anyways, I just discovered a painting program made for the Nintendo DS!
Portable digital sketchbook? I'm all for it! now I just need to find my flashcart... haven't seen it in a month. *must clean room*

download page: http://www.collectingsmiles.com/colors/
faq, covers pretty much everything: http://colors.brombra.net/faq.php

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Now this is amazing and interesting
I would download it, but I need to buy a flashcart D:
Nice find!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

That is interesting o_O I don't have an NDSL myself, but I was thinking of getting one because the Sight Training game caught my attention. Now I gotta toss up between getting a graphics tablet or NDSL D:

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

That's pretty friggin cool.I need to find out how much one of the flashcarts cost and get one myself XD.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Gin: Flash carts go anywhere between $20 to $80 I think... The one I use is R4. I got it for $40, but there might be some places that sell it for $30... (R4's simple and sleek, I recommend it. ;))

Kuromisa: Well, if you don't already have a DS, then I suppose the cost of either would end up around the same, so I guess it's just up to what's more important for you, eh?

i saw Colors before. i would love 2 get it, but since i'm such a new on homebrew games, and many other computer stuff, i didn't even bother. i also don't hav flash cart, and don't know which or where 2 buy. T_T

angeltrinity14

angeltrinity14

Fabulousness

Oh yes. Colors. My friend has that program for her DS and the coloring isn't bad at all. They need to update it since it's brand new and there's no such thing as an undo command yet. xD

Birds are pretty. x)

wouldn't the undo command eat up the ds's small memory?
at least without an expansion pak...

I still need to get a flashcart... (for myself, I've been leeching off my sister... Dx)

wow thats cool hope to do it on mine

i gotta go try this out!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.