Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's ur top 10 mangas/anime shows? - Minitokyo

what's ur top 10 mangas/anime shows?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

idk if there's a thread 4 this one, but i'm 2 lazy 2 go and check. :p
my top ten would be:
1.xxxholic
2.tsubasa reservoir chronicle
3. one piece
4. beauty pop
5. tokyo crazy paradise
6. five
7. skip beat
8. perfect girl evolution
9. cardcaptor sakura
10. alice 19th

Dragon Ball/Z/GT
Saber Marionette J/J to X
Evangelion
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Lucky Star
Slam Dunk
School Days
Card Captor Sakura

9 in no particular order, i dont think i kave one more xD

Code Geass
Full Metal Alchemist
Saiyuki
Dragon Ball Z
Gintama
Bleach
Ryuusei no Rockman
Shakugan no Shana
Hayate no Gotoku
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Naruto
Clanned
Miyazaki movies
Fruits basket
hikaru no go
Azumanga daioh
Oban
Mushishi
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai 7
and lots more ^_^

MANGA
-X/1999
-Death Note
-20th Century Boys
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Godchild
-Rose of Versailles
-Angel Sanctuary
-Dragon Head
-Peacemaker Kurogane
-Honey and Clover

ANIME
-Death Note
-Fullmetal Alchemist
-Evangelion
-Cowboy Bebop
-OVAS Kenshin
-Honey and Clover
-Mushi-shi
-Blood+
-Yami no Matsuei
-Paradise Kiss

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I bet there are a hundred threads like this already, and I'm also pretty sure most of them are just lists of names as well.

I'm guessing this thread was made to promote your favorite titles, but it's completely worthless to me. None of you even say WHY the selected titles are your favorites.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.