Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime character that irriates or u hate - Minitokyo

anime character that irriates or u hate

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

mine would b kagome from inuyasha.
something about her just rly gets me annoyed.
i rly hate how the author made her seem so pure which makes it unrealistic and pathetic.

1. Shinn from Gundam SD - He's a fag.
2. Shinku from Rozen Maiden - Suigintou turned out the way she is because of Shinku.
3. Takeuchi from Bokura ga Ita - Yano and Nanami belong together, Takeuchi should just piss off.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I only tend to hate characters that cause problems for characters I like. Orochimaru from Naruto for example. Oh, and Makoto from School Days, for sure.

Signature

A thread like that has already been made!

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

I don't like what's her name from Bleach...umm...Orihime Inoue or something. She really irks me just because she's always so....i don't know. She's just really annoying for some reason.

Sakura also gets on my nerves in Naruto. She's so annoying. I really don't like these weak and wimpy girls.

From Bokura ga Ita, nanami irks me. She's so...picky. She should just be happy with who she has.

From Rozen Maiden, the main guy (i forgot his name)...I don't lik ehim either. He's so mean.

I think that's all...:D

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

darkchiichan17

darkchiichan17

Chiizuda

Nina from code geass
she always Interfere when things were going right

celestial-luminesse vectory

For me, it would be Yoshida from Shakugan no Shana. Although she actually fits right in to the anime and she makes a perfect rival for Shana, since they're complete opposites, I still found her to be extremely irritating. Especially in the end of S1 when she said to Shana: "Get ready for round two" after Shana saved Yuuji. That just set me off. I don't hate Yoshida-san, I just finder to be REALLY annoying.

merged: 01-22-2008 ~ 04:08am

Quote by ASH-Hikari Oh, and Makoto from School Days, for sure.

Agreed! That damn gigolo got on my last nerves! I wanted to hurt him so badly!

Excel from Excel Saga. But shes supposed to be annoying.

i have two and they are fllay from gundam seed and miaka from fushigi yugi

Definately Makoto, School Days

Orihime Inoue from Bleach, i just don't like who she's soooooo useless in combat and have you read the bleach manga? annoying!

Hecate [Shakugan No Shana]
Mikaru [Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch]
Shinji [Fate/Stay Night]
Soubi [Loveless]

:D

I personally cannot stand Kikyo from Inuyasha.

Mikuru from Suzumiya Haruhi. I know her moe-ness is meant to be adorable, but I wish she'd just stand up for herself instead of whimpering all the time. I wouldn't say I hate her, but she definitely gets on my nerves.

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I've got lots too. ROFL.
Shinn, Flay, Meer and Yuna from GSD.
Aizen, Gin and Tousen from BLEACH.
lots more. :)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Geez... there are so many!
Hachi, from Nana. How can she be so pathetic? she is so fanciful, so stupid, so... irritating in every way. Seems to me like a spoiled child who doesn't care what happens to the world around her if she has what she wants. The worst part is that, what she usually wants is a man. Is there something more than men in her stupid head? Is the prototype of woman that I always despise in real life (and she is so real...).
Well, I would make a list, but it would destroy this forum (so long... ><) Hachi is enough for now.

Haruhi from Ouran High School host Club....
I'm sorry I know she's the "heroine" and all but she SERIOUSLY annoyed me at times! >///<

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

Gilgamesh and Shinji Matou Errr...
(wow this is almost the same topic from
http://www.mugen-infantry.net/forum/index.php?topic=61646.375 well read there if you want im a mugen fighter fave char saber my name there is RV29)

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I hate yuna from GSD alot.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Kikyo & Kagome from Inuyasha
most of the characters from Love Hina, Peach Girl & Oh my Goddess
Yui from Fushigi Yuugi
Miki from Marmalade Boy
Shinji from Evangelion
Moemi from Video Girl Ai

That's all that's coming to mind right now.

i don't like Orihime from bleach because she's annoying even though she's helpful sometimes. It pisses me off w hen she doesn't fight or take action that much.

when Mr. Satan appeard i used to hate him so much because of taking credit for Goku's achievements xD, and gohan's and everyone else.

Strikeman and Scooter lady from You're Under Arrest
Flay from Gundmaseed and Lunamaria, Shinn & Yuna from Gundamseed Destiny
Naruku & Kanna from Inuyasha
Keitaro from Love Hina
Gyokumen Koushou & Ni Jianyi from Saiyuki
Katsuhiko Jinnai from El Hazard

iWach

iWach

-- i_\/\/.@.(.h --

the overly obsessed glasses schoolgirl (i think shes bi / forgot her name btw) from Code Geass

Signature
- TiTans -

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.