Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime character that irriates or u hate - Minitokyo

anime character that irriates or u hate

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Quote by Keitaro93Definately Makoto, School Days

I agree with you, definately makoto

Yukito from CCS,I don't know why he annoys me,but just does,I don't hate him.
If you me ask me a character I hate,well I would say from Naruto(Orochimaru and Itachi(He was my favorites,until I read chapter 386 of the mang

-Midori from MIDORI NO HIBI
-Bunny from SAILORMOON
-Risa from DNANGEL
-Every girl in DRAGON BALL (except A-18 and Bulma)
-Every girl in LA GODCHILD, specially Merediana (except Merry and Emmeline)
-Sara, Setsuna, Moonlil and Kirie from ANGEL SANCTUARY
-Matsuda, Takada and Misa from DEATH NOTE. Misora Naomi is also very annoying. And Rem is just stupid
-Kaoru from KENSHIN
-Yuki from GRAVITATION
-Sakura from TSUBASA CHRONICLE, the first 16 volumes. Then, she starts to be coolXD
Fye is also begging for a smackXD
-EVERY SINGLE girl in CHOBITS, specially Yumi and Chii (except Yuzuki and Ditta)
-Hachi from NANA. Lately Nana Oosaki has also started to be annoying
-Kotori and Kakyo from X
-An from SUNADOKEI
-Nanahara and Noriko from BATTLE ROYALE, and the stupid girl Sugimura likes
-George and Yukari from PARADISE KISS
-Marie Antoinette and Von Fersen from ROSE OF VERSAILLES or LADY OSCAR. But they're based off of real people who were exactly like that, so it isn't the author's faultXD
-Kanna and Kiriko from 20th CENTURY BOYS
-Ran and Shinichi from DETECTIVE CONAN
-Asuka from EVANGELION
-Esther from TRINITY BLOOD (just in the manga; in the novels,she's much more likeable)
-Suzu from PEACEMAKER KUROGANE
-Roze from FMA anime. Winry is sometimes annoying, but usually fine
-lead female and blonde girl in KING OF THORN
-Kanda from D.GRAY-MAN
-EVERY SINGLE girl in I's
-everything SHIN CHAN related
-Cho Hakkais' wife (and sister) in SAIYUKI
-Mei Ling from Card Captor Sakura's anime
-Oboro from BASILISK
-Orihime, Soi-fen, Ururu and specially Hinamori from BLEACH. I don't like Byakuya nor Mayuri

Final count (counting "every girl" like just oneXD)
42 girls
13 boys
XD
I always say japanese don't know how to make cool female charactersXD

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

nixhel

nixhel

Far niente ("Doing nothing")

Not many for me, but for those I take neither liking nor dislike to, the feeling's just neutral or "Heck care!".

Miaka & Tamahome from "Fushigi Yuugi". It's been so many years since I finished watching the series, but I still detest them.

Sae from "Peach Girl". Such a horrible girl and I've actually encountered people like her in real life. How ghastly.

The ronin who betrayed his wife to marry the spoilt rich younger woman in the Ju-on kind of story in "ayakashi~Japanese Classic Horror". What a horrid man.

Signature
	ImageƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Gigni de nihilo nihilum, in nihilum nil posse reverti Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ From nothing nothing can come, into nothing nothing can return Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Yuichi Tate from mai-hime i detest completely, i haven't seen the whole series yet but so far his indecisiveness irk's me alot =P

there was one character on naruto on a filler episode. a little boy that had snot runing down his nose all the time. He anoyed me so much DX

Shinji from Evangelion.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Shinji from Fate/Stay Night did annoy me so. He just gloats, schemes, orders Rider about then blames her and runs from fights just to get killed. -_- His "sister' Sakura somewhat annoyed me to. She just lets almost everyone push her over and around. Man, to tell the truth, a lot of F/S N characters annoy me, including Shiro himself... I know there's more to him but I dont quite see it in the anime...

oh and that girl from Absolute Boy with the long hair and Gothic dress? At first she was ok then annoyed me with how unfeeling and depressive she could be. And why dos she keep sending e-mails from her handphone to herself? At least in the end she changed for the better and realise that she has true caring friends out there...

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

For a male character: Keitaro Urashima from Love Hina (total jerk - poor excuse for a property manager/landlord).
For a female character: Excel from Excel Saga (she should be locked up in the zoo).

suiseiseki, rozen maiden, green twin
konata, lucky star

Light from Death Note
Former Captain Aizen from Bleach
Kagome from Inuyasha

I forgot: Aya and Touya from Aayashi no Ceres; man, what a pair of idiots

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Makoto from School days and Misa from Death note

dont mess with me! D:<

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.