Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In remeberance : Heath Ledger (1979-2008) - Minitokyo

In remeberance : Heath Ledger (1979-2008)

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

This is so shocking. Actor whose famously known for his role as "gay" cowboy, died at a NYC apartment on Tuesday. Checkout the latest news on www.msn.com for more details.

It is not known whether he committed suicide. There's no official statement yet. But it was a great loss to the Hollywood industry as Heath Ledger is a very talented artist. I mostly remember his role in one of his movie "10 things I hate about you."

His latest movie "The Dark Knight" will be coming soon, where he played as the "Joker."
It is so really sad. T_T

p/s: Sorry for the typo-error on the title. I was in a shock state to hear the news.

Signature

yeah...i was very shocked too...it is such a shame...he died so young....nya~

what are you saying he plays in the new batman that is coming out , Who is this guy , have a seen him before and movies

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I was about to create a thread 'bout this.
It's such a shame! He was so damn talented, this is definitely a great lost for the Hollywood industry

I'm really sorry, specially for his daughter.

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

he was great, a shame he leave...hope hes in a better place now....

Signature Image
This day we fight!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

trust me, being found with pills in possession that would be fishy to even me....but he wasn't all that great of an actor but tis a shame to lose someone so young, I believe he was just a few months younger than I

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I couldn't believe it. I was sitting watching the Soup last night on E! and there was this bulletin going across the bottom saying Heath died and I thought it was a joke until I checked my computer. I am completely shocked! He was such an awesome actor and it is just so hard to believe he is gone. I feel so badly for his family and daughter. I can't imagine what they are all going through right now not knowing if it was on purpose or by accident. My prayers are with them. Heath will be missed by so many people. I was so excited about his role in the new Batman movie and now it is going to be so sad to watch.

All my respect to him and his family. I think he really was a great actor... God bless them

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

A very talented actor... lost.

What could he have done, had he stayed here, on this earth?

Alas, all to speculation.

I mourn, and I sympathize.

With the world, with the Aussies, with us.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

I was really shocked when I found out...it's just so...shocking...his poor family...

I was really looking forward to seeing him in The Dark Knight, and now that'll be his last movie...

May you RIP Heath.

samu02

Back to Basics

I like the way he acted in A Knight's Tale. It's a real crying shame that he had to pass away like this... Condolences...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.