Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3 Non-Existant gallery pics won't come off my Favorites - Minitokyo

3 Non-Existant gallery pics won't come off my Favorites

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Moonbeam

Moonbeam

M i n i t o k y o

Hello

^_^' I have returned to MT after a long hiatus, sorry if this problem is already a known thing.

:o After un-favoriting each gallery item in my favorites, I came across the last 3 gallery items that I am unable to delete because it just gives me the message "The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist" however the pic still shows up in my Favorites.

:D I'd like to have those last 3 gallery items removed from my Favorites, please.

:) Thanks so much for your time and I appreciate your help.

:pacman: Take care

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

As much as we'd like to help, we can't. For whatever reason this happens especially if said gallery item was deleted because of mature content.

All we can really do is ignore them right now.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.