Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 aerith pics - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 2 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I have recently posted 2 pictures of Aerith that have been deleted, I placed them under scans and when I got the deletion notice it said they were deleted from the Indy art section...I find quite a bit of fan art in different areas of MT and was kind of surprised to have it deleted especially since I submitted it to SCANS and not INDY ART...I even supplied the URL to the site in which the artwork came from. Please let me know what is wrong, as I have a lot of nice scans (artwork) that fits the criteria for a scan and I would like to post it, but do not want cause myself to get banned OX

Thanks! >.<

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Despite what classification you submit them, they are still ripped fan art, and you should consider yourself lucky that you did not receive an official warning for submitting it.

It is against the rules to post fan art that you did not create. This includes taking random pictures, keeping them on your hard-drive for 2 or 3 years, and then posting them as scans. Just because you posted it as a scan does not change the fact that you posted a fan art that someone made.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.