Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What and who is ur fav team and player in Eyeshield 21? - Minitokyo

What and who is ur fav team and player in Eyeshield 21?

Tagged under Eyeshield 21

page 1 of 1 9 total items

My favorite team in Eyeshield 21 is Seibu Wild Gunmans and Deimon Devil Bats!
My favorite character is Mushanokoji Shien(The Kid). I really like Kid because of his sharp mind and his laid-back personality.

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

Hiruma's my fav, he's funny and evil :D because of him DDB are my favorite team too^^

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

i Like tha DDB's and the NSA THEY R AWESOME
AND MY FAV CHARACTER ES MONTA :D

Hmmm... my favorite team would probably be the Hakushuu Dinosaurs. As for my favorite character, it's a tie between Marco and Gaou. Hiruma would be my second fav. xD

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

My favorite teams are Oujo White Knights, Kyoshin Poseidon, Seibu Wild Gunnmans and of course the Deimon Devil Bats~! xD

As for my fav charas: Hiruma Youichi, Kakei Shun, Takeru Yamato, Kongo Agon (although he's a jerk >.>;) and SeiJuro Shin ^.^

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

DDB, shinruuji nagas, seibu wild gunsman
fav char: hiruma gaou kid unsui

hiruma.........! I also like Shun Kakei from Poseidons.......Also like Kaitani Riku......
Fav team are Deimon Devil bats and Oujo white knights

i like the poseidons and my favorite player is hiruma

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Deimon Devil Bats is my favorite team, and my favorite player is Hiruma Youichi (smart, sadistic, and crazy! lol)

~kitto dekiru~

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.