Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when will edit and update options come back? - Minitokyo

when will edit and update options come back?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i have some walls i need to update,and i was wondering when will these options come back?

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

I was wandering,too...it's gone for a month or so as I can remember..

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

good question. cause I won't submit new vector/wall till edit/update option won't be back.

Signature

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

As far as I know, they are working on it. For now all we can do if we want to edit/update is contact a mod and they can do it for us. Or you can use the "report" button and just say what you want to change.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

When it does :P

Seriously though Sheq did try and fix it, but didn't quite get it. So, it's still being worked on. Don't worry we haven't forgotten about.

So if you want something edited/deleted, either PM one of us mods or simply report the item with what you want changed.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

hm... I made FEW bug reports here Some bugs I found... but get no answer. can maybe here someone will tell me what's going on? don't want to make new thread since we have lots of them already.

Signature

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

i cant get to that link...it's says it's forbiden

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

try now, all are in Some bugs I found... thread, every day I get new problem

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.