Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm really mad - Minitokyo

I'm really mad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Why my wall Behind the CLouds was deleted? I mean it wasn't a crap like others and I REQUESTED which walls i wanted to deleted, and they deleted all my walls, literally, ALL my walls! why? this is TOO mean, there are many ugly walls here and they still here, there must be a reason and I dont belive cuz it was poor quality, it looked good and u deleted, TELL me why u did that, serious u have pushed my buttoms...

Signature Image

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Ok I'll restore that one, but you really gave the impression that you wanted ALL of your work removed, don't have a stroke.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.