Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Espada? - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Espada?

Tagged under Bleach

Who is your favorite Esapada?

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
82 votes
Neliel Tu Oderschvank (Nel)
56 votes
Ulquiorra Schiffer
99 votes
Szayel Aporro Granz
6 votes
Nnoitra Jiruga
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next » 285 total items

Grimmjow Jeagerjaques, hands down. I just love his personality, from his twisted set of honor to the pure enjoyment he gets out of fighting, its so refreshing and I honestly wished he'd gotten more time in the series. Of course, most of the Espada are/were awesome to watch, but for some reason, every time Grimmjow would pop up in the manga or on screen, I just don't know, got really excited. Like, I couldn't wait to see what he would do or say.

Ulquiorra Schiffer is my favourite. He is like the evil Bakyuya

actually i like Stark the most but since he's not listed :(
than Ulquiorra Schiffer he's hot an emo looking just like sasuke

Hmm...a difficult choice, I have 3 favourite: in the end I chose Nel cause she's so cute in her child form and completely awesome all grown up, but Grimmjow is just so HAUT and Ulquiorra is intelligent, cold, calculating and strong!

nel! she's so cute =D

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

i prefer grimmjow, especially after that beat down he gave ichigo on earth, i took a bit of enjoyment in that :D

I think nel is cool although

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

My boyfriend's favorite is Ulquiorra~

Haigetsu

Haigetsu

King of Solitude

Grimmjow rules .

People can live on their own, can't they?

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

ULQUIORRA!
MINE MINE MINE MINE :D
rofls. even though he looks scary and never smiles, i dont know, i just love him that way :)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Ulquiorra, though Grimmjow is a close second

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Ulquiorra :) Grimmjow is cool, but Ulquiorra is awesomer <3

I haven't really taken a liking to any of of the former Espada. I guess my favourite one would be Neliel.

Kazenonatsu

Kazenonatsu

Day Dreamer

Grimmjow, probably cause personality wise i have just as firey a temper. Although I think Ulquiorra is pretty cool though; i think he would be a good opponent in chess or go xD

A moment bound in eternity.

jiruga nnoitra's lust for battle is wat i like....

grimjow is my fav espada...his will to fight n his never say die spirit is awesome

NEL IS MY FAVOURITE! SHe is soooooooooo damn cute yet so powerful as well.

Ulquiorra! I like his character.
he is cool and awesome!

Grimmjow rulz^_^

my faves r Grimmjow and Nel,they r the best!

Ulquiorra is my favourite~
He is so cool!

Signature

I vote to Neriel Tu Oderschvank... Special mention to Halibel coz she is not in the poll lis....^^

Grimmjow and nel are the best
XD
I like them as a paring

i like ulquiorra and his attitude. he's cool. but i don't count nel as one of the espada because she's one of the good guys/girls

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

Grimmjow even after death he still lives on

Yea Grimmjow

page 3 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 Next » 285 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.