2 votes
OTHERS
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Kimberley

xoxo

Cancel

Hey, I am a big fan of Ichigo 100% and was just wondering, Who's your favorite character? I personally like Tsukasa & Mukai.

I like Nishino because (i think) she is the best looking.. She also has a Good personality.

I like Mukai because (i think) she is so cute & funny, the way she has perverted thoughts and is sooo shy X-O.

Please post your reason to why you like that character the best.

• Jan 29, 2008
Cancel

Aya Toujou def.

Signature

Cancel

Nishino Tsukasa will always be number 1 for me.

She knows when and how to speak her mind unlike Aya, but she isn't overly aggressive like Satsuki. I'd number the three of them as:

1. Nishino Tsukasa
2. Kitaouji Satsuki
3. Toujou Aya

leonile

Silent Drifter

Cancel

Aya Toujou.....
Junpei made a wrong choice.....
Next to her is Kozue......
:sweat:

• Feb 02, 2008
Cancel

Aya Toujou! No doubt about it! She's pretty and clever and adorable and kind.....and so much more!

• Feb 14, 2008
Cancel

Aya Toujou of course!
She is good looking, cute, clever (but a little gullible too), caring and of course doesn't have the stupid selfish character of pretty girls.

Now the person I really hate in the show is the protagonist, Manaka! Moron, you have all these hotties that one man could never even dream of and you didn't make a choice in the end (or at least exploit all of them :D).

Leonile: Wait, is my memory failing me? From what I remember that show ends and Manaka still doesn't know or even makes a move an a certain girl. Correct me if I am wrong. (Series is 12 episodes, 5 OVAs and 1 special, right?)

• Feb 15, 2008

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Cancel

Satsuki is my favorite of the girls really all 4 are but if i can only pick 1 it would have to be her. the reason why is because she actually the most relatable girl i've met a lot of girls like satsuki and at first she nasty but like in most stories like these when your kind their true nature of kindness comes out. (plus i knew a girl who was just like her so that helps to).

• Feb 16, 2008

Kimberley

xoxo

Cancel

Was i the only person who voted for Kozue? ><

She is so cool!

• Feb 19, 2008
Cancel

satsuki all the way =3, i like her for some reason 0.o..... maybe cause of her hair =3.. and personality XD, i'm not really into the hardcore cutesy

• Feb 19, 2008

Kimberley

xoxo

Cancel

Waah, So much votes for Aya! She probably was my least fav.
She was pretty cool for the first 3 volumes then she became too bashfull and quiet.

Anyway, I'm off now.

• Mar 05, 2008

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

Cancel

i like Aya Toujo very much!^^she is the most character i like in the Ichigo 100%!

Cancel

I like Toujo and Mukai the most! Probably Mukai Kozue more! Haha, next would be Nishino Tsukasa. Misuzi is cue too~

• May 06, 2008
Cancel

i like them all, each of them had their points which made the manga worth reading. but overall, i thinks they were funny and stuff. also each of them fit different personalities so it give a better story and keeps u entertain.

• May 07, 2008

leonile

Silent Drifter

Cancel

@XavierGr

I was talking of the manga........
You better read the manga.......
Lot of ecchi scenes too......

merged: 05-07-2008 ~ 06:37pm
@Kimberley

I do like Kozue too......
I was disappointed because she wasn't given much airtime in the anime.......

• May 07, 2008
Cancel

tsukasa ofcourse, she's the best. No doubt

• May 16, 2008
Cancel

ichigo is the best

• May 30, 2008
Cancel

Toujo Aya Is The BESSTTT!

• Jul 03, 2008
Cancel

Actually,I dont know much about this manga..But,after my friend told me,I bought the dvd...My friend who told me about this manga is a boy.He likes Toujou Aya very much!After he knows that Junpei belongs to Nishino.....he hurts himself.... By the way,I'm a girl.

• Jul 22, 2008
Cancel

Tsukasa... she's the best :D

• Jul 26, 2008

TheDevilgirl

TheDevilgirl

DEVIL GIRL - HALF ALIVE

Cancel

nishino is the BEST... she a good cooker, smart, pretty, adorable and kind....
i think manaka... and nishino together is the best....

• Dec 26, 2009
Cancel

tsukasa although i never watched it hehe

• Dec 26, 2009

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

Cancel

Haven't watched it. D:

???????

TheDevilgirl

TheDevilgirl

DEVIL GIRL - HALF ALIVE

Cancel

go see the manga... the manga is very nice... ><

• Dec 28, 2009

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

Cancel

2 is the best!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.