Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100 Percent: Favorite Character - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100 Percent: Favorite Character

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

Who's your favorite character?

Aya Toujou
25 votes
Tsukasa Nishino
22 votes
Satsuki Kitaoji
2 votes
Misuzu Sotomura
0 votes
Kozue Mukai
2 votes
OTHERS
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Kimberley

xoxo

Hey, I am a big fan of Ichigo 100% and was just wondering, Who's your favorite character? I personally like Tsukasa & Mukai.

I like Nishino because (i think) she is the best looking.. She also has a Good personality.

I like Mukai because (i think) she is so cute & funny, the way she has perverted thoughts and is sooo shy X-O.

Please post your reason to why you like that character the best.

Aya Toujou def.

Signature

Nishino Tsukasa will always be number 1 for me.

She knows when and how to speak her mind unlike Aya, but she isn't overly aggressive like Satsuki. I'd number the three of them as:

1. Nishino Tsukasa
2. Kitaouji Satsuki
3. Toujou Aya

leonile

Silent Drifter

Aya Toujou.....
Junpei made a wrong choice.....
Next to her is Kozue......
:sweat:

Aya Toujou! No doubt about it! She's pretty and clever and adorable and kind.....and so much more!

Aya Toujou of course!
She is good looking, cute, clever (but a little gullible too), caring and of course doesn't have the stupid selfish character of pretty girls.

Now the person I really hate in the show is the protagonist, Manaka! Moron, you have all these hotties that one man could never even dream of and you didn't make a choice in the end (or at least exploit all of them :D).

Leonile: Wait, is my memory failing me? From what I remember that show ends and Manaka still doesn't know or even makes a move an a certain girl. Correct me if I am wrong. (Series is 12 episodes, 5 OVAs and 1 special, right?)

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Satsuki is my favorite of the girls really all 4 are but if i can only pick 1 it would have to be her. the reason why is because she actually the most relatable girl i've met a lot of girls like satsuki and at first she nasty but like in most stories like these when your kind their true nature of kindness comes out. (plus i knew a girl who was just like her so that helps to).

Kimberley

xoxo

Was i the only person who voted for Kozue? ><

She is so cool!

satsuki all the way =3, i like her for some reason 0.o..... maybe cause of her hair =3.. and personality XD, i'm not really into the hardcore cutesy

Kimberley

xoxo

Waah, So much votes for Aya! She probably was my least fav.
She was pretty cool for the first 3 volumes then she became too bashfull and quiet.

Anyway, I'm off now.

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

i like Aya Toujo very much!^^she is the most character i like in the Ichigo 100%!

I like Toujo and Mukai the most! Probably Mukai Kozue more! Haha, next would be Nishino Tsukasa. Misuzi is cue too~

i like them all, each of them had their points which made the manga worth reading. but overall, i thinks they were funny and stuff. also each of them fit different personalities so it give a better story and keeps u entertain.

leonile

Silent Drifter

@XavierGr

I was talking of the manga........
You better read the manga.......
Lot of ecchi scenes too......

merged: 05-07-2008 ~ 06:37pm
@Kimberley

I do like Kozue too......
I was disappointed because she wasn't given much airtime in the anime.......

tsukasa ofcourse, she's the best. No doubt

ichigo is the best

Toujo Aya Is The BESSTTT!

Actually,I dont know much about this manga..But,after my friend told me,I bought the dvd...My friend who told me about this manga is a boy.He likes Toujou Aya very much!After he knows that Junpei belongs to Nishino.....he hurts himself.... By the way,I'm a girl.

Tsukasa... she's the best :D

TheDevilgirl

TheDevilgirl

DEVIL GIRL - HALF ALIVE

nishino is the BEST... she a good cooker, smart, pretty, adorable and kind....
i think manaka... and nishino together is the best....

tsukasa although i never watched it hehe

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

Haven't watched it. D:

???????

TheDevilgirl

TheDevilgirl

DEVIL GIRL - HALF ALIVE

go see the manga... the manga is very nice... ><

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

2 is the best!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.