Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo 100 Percent: Favorite Character - Minitokyo

Ichigo 100 Percent: Favorite Character

Tagged under Ichigo 100 Percent

Who's your favorite character?

Aya Toujou
25 votes
Tsukasa Nishino
22 votes
Satsuki Kitaoji
2 votes
Misuzu Sotomura
0 votes
Kozue Mukai
2 votes
OTHERS
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Ezio

Ezio

Adulta Nocte

nishino, because she's the most beatiful and innocent at the same time for me

They have got furry chests

hey guys,
i

Nishino is the best

aya tojou (L)

licka190996

licka190996

Licka-chan

Aya Toujou
:D

Aya Toujo ^_^

Aya Toujo !

Aya Toujou

Quote by leonileAya Toujou.....
Junpei made a wrong choice.....
Next to her is Kozue......
:sweat:

Narrow minded view?

Picking your favorites by how submissive these girls are? Hump dolls...

Aya was definitely wrong choice for Manaka. She and Manaka couldn't go beyond conversation of novels/movies. Now without film club or unfinished Novel, she has nothing to be with Manaka. This possible couple would of have a felled relationship and careers, because Aya would kept writing 1 genre type novels, which won't expand her horizon and Manaka character flaws would not change, if he depended on Aya written work.

No hate on Aya, she sexy to pound and all, but that gets tiresome later on with her personality (living w/ this boring chick for rest of my life?) geez

Satsuki - Saggy :p jk

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

vansonbee
I recommend you start reading the dates under poster's avatars. leonile posted his comment over 2 years ago.

ANYWAY
I love Ichigo 100% ^_^It seems the English version of the manga has been discontinued though. Amazon says volume 15 is currently unavailable TT_TT

My favourite character is Chinami. She only made a short appearance around volume 12/13? (It's been awhile since I read it). Obviously she is a total gold digger but I thought she was so cute. The way so gives Junpai chocolates on valentines day and inside the box is a list of all the things she wants for White day. *sigh* I have bad taste in girls...^_^;
Also Yui is kinda cute, she was one of the 4 major characters I can't believe she was left off the poll .__.

I kinda liked Satsuki's spirited personality but well...she's a bit of a slut isn't she

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.