Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Advertisements......Too Big? - Minitokyo

Advertisements......Too Big?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm the only one seeing this, but it seems that the advertisements, especially on the top and right side.........are getting too big? (to the point that even that ads on top occupies more than half of this page's width.

If this is true, then may I suggest resizing them into previously original small size? These large ads are so distracting and even 'pushes' away the photo and favourites down away in any userpages..... ^_^' It would only look ugly to have them around here.

(p/s: If this topic has existed, then I'm happy to have this one closed :) Apologize if so~)

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

At first I was quite shocked myself, because I thought too that I was the only one seeing this big ugly ad too until i got to know that I wasn't the only one...because it really is a nuisance seeing so many ads already...(http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/Toya999/ad.jpg)

(I mean there are already other advertisements, one to the left under the "Options" section and sometimes i get one to the very top right, and now...the big big one to the right ^_^'...) Well i really also hope something can be done about it.

~thanks. :)

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I hate it too >.< I'm guessing that it changed for a reason, but...these ads, especially the big ugly one on the right, are really distracting and annoying. So bad that I when I'm here I feel like going to another site just to get away from the ads. I didn't mind the old ones; they were small and not that intrusive. Now they're just everywhere, pushing down the photo, faves, seen animes, etc. on the userpage. And the one on the top might as well be the heading for the site.
Anyways I do hope that this is a temporary thing.

merged: 02-01-2008 ~ 04:03am
Oh, and I forgot to mention that since the ad-change, there have been other changes too. For example, the popular art on the frontpage. It's moving incredibly quickly. I just submitted a wallpaper 3 hours ago and it's already in the popular art, and this is happening with all the submissions. I was wondering why that changed as well...
And the forum is also messed up...

I did however notice that the edit/update buttons are back! Yay~

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Okay for whatever reason MT's acting a little glitchy right now. Mods know about and well we're trying to fix it. So, please just try to bear with it for awhile. Yeah it's annoying as heck but not much we can do about it right now.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

crys

crys

- anime addict -

Use firefox and get the adblock plus extension. ^^

- One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is love. -
Signature Image

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Thanks for the update Spystreak ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.