Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2 - Minitokyo

(game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Longshot draws bow and fires arrow at Kuro sending him flying*

Raton"you-"

*Zakon in dragon form falls to the ground where Kuro was standing and reverts to human form*

Kuro"Why didn't you warn me?!?!"

Longshot"no time..and I guess that makes us even :D"

Eagleye"You got to admit Kuro you had that one coming to you"

*Lillith and Sakura nod*

Kuro"Zakon what's wrong?!?!"

zakon"I can't maitian my form and I feel weak.."

Katana"Hahaha...aboout time!"

Kuro"What!"

Katana" A man offered me help in this battle...said he have an inside spy poison the whelp so he was weak. I to take the throne I had to defeat him in battle not just have him killed"

*Kuro looks like he's about to go berserk and attack"

Katana"Ah ah ah! Your still not allowed to interfere!"

Eageleye"But you cheated!"

Katana"The rules say I must beat him in 1-1 battle, there nothing aaginst tilting the the odds in your favor before hand...and if any of you interfere even the mighty northern tribe the other tribes would turn agaisnt them and even they can't take on all of them. and now it's time to end this!"

*Katana charges Zakon dragging them beneath the crimson waves*

_______

*Zakon black out benath the waves and finds himself infron of a older man who looks like himself but older and with kind eyes*

Zakon"Who are you?"

?"Goma the first ruler of the northern tribe and you in a way"

Zakon"?"

Goma"You are an reincarnation of me."

Zakon"So now even the dark legacy of the Northen tribe is with me..."

Goma"NO!"

*Zakon looks shocked*

Goma" I created the northern tribe to be powerful yes but not as blood thirsty monsters but as a peace keeping force. i trained eevryone human, pure or half breed to use our power to protect the whole realm not just the northern tribe. But my sons didn't see power as a way of peice but to rule over all. I told them I would not have it and dismissed them. They all attacked and their mother and the northern tribe as you know it was born."

Zakon"Why are you here?"

Goma"I'm revealing myself now in the moment between life and death so that I may give you my power. So that we can realize our dream...of a norhtern tribe...no the realm being at peace not at war in petty squables"

Zakon"..."

Goma"Take my hand...and toghter we will start our journey!"

*Zakon takes he's hand*

*Suddenly Katana is blasted from the water. The valley is instatly transformed. The water blur,the earth green and the tree's fruitful*

Katana"What!?!?"

*Zakon is now in robes of light blue and electrcity is crackling in the air*

Katana"Well this changes nothing.Good bye whelp*

*Katana opens he's mouth and unleashes a blast of freezing cold air. Zakon block it with one hand and summons water and lighting*

Zakon"Good bye brother.."

*He counters the blast and with he's and Katana is electrocuted and fall to the ground dead*

Eagleye"Deader then Disco..."

*suddenly the rengades start moving forward*

Kuro"We need to get Maxwell"

Chronos"We need to regroup for now...I doubt he stayed after Katana was defeated...besides he's looking for us he'll come to us eventually I rather do it onour terms not he's. It's not a favorable position to be out numbered on strange terrain"

*Longshot throws something in the air and a bright light shines frrezing the renegades*

Longhsjot"Let's go!"

*Kobashicast darkness around everyone and the are transported back to the northern tribe*

Chronos"Let's take a few moments to rest then discuss what our next move is."

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Oriya: "Good to see you guys back in one piece." *smiles and wags his tail happily*

*the ones who stayed with the people go greet the rest of the group, who has just returned from the valley*

Archior: "Yeah. So how where things here ?"

Oriya: "Nothing strange happened. Except, there was one of Kuro-sama's Shikigami who dropped by to tell there was a stranger at the outskirts of the city, but he left.
Say, where is Kuro-sama ?"

Archior: "As soon as we got back here, he walked off. I think he needs a little time for himself."

------------

*Kuro is walking through a small street. Although he should be happy that the hard training has proven its effect as he promised, and that Zakon has won the battle, the young half-breed looks sad. Toda is following Kuro, although he asked to be alone for a moment*

Kuro: "There's no need to follow me, Toda."

Toda: "I promised that I wouldn't leave you alone, so I keep up to that promise. Besides, you haven't ordered me to leave."

Kuro: "True ..."

*Kuro leaves the narrow street. A ray of sunshine comes dropping from behind the corner of the dark street, provoking Kuro to narrow his eyes a bit*

Toda: "Kuro-sama, I ..."

Kuro: "It's ok, Toda. You don't have to try to cheer me up."

*Toda looks up surprised, but keeps silent*

Kuro: "But I'm glad you're here to support me. Thanx."

*Toda speeds up a bit and comes walking next to his master*

Toda: "Can I ask you why we left the others behind ?"

Kuro: "There's something I have to do before ... Ah ?!"

*Kuro suddenly stops, his jaw dropped and his eyes widen. The handsome black-haired Shikigami's eyes questioningly stare at him*

Kuro: "N... No way ..."

Toda: "What is wrong ?"

Kuro: "Karen's house ... It's gone."

*Indeed. There's no trace of the house he helped rebuilding and spent the night at only a day ago. Kuro spots one of the women that is living a bit further down the street. He runs up to her*

Kuro: "Can I ask you something, 'mam. What happened to Karen's house ?"

woman: "I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about."

Kuro: "The person that lives a couple of houses from yours, Karen, what happened to her house ?"

*Kuro is pointing at the open spot. The woman takes a look and shakes her head*

woman: "That piece of ground has been open for more than 10 years now."

*Both Kuro and Toda pull wide eyes*

Kuro: "But that's impossible ! I helped rebuilding the house after the last attack on the city. I was even there yesterday night !
And what about her son, Leo ?"

*the woman shakes her head again*

woman: "I don't know anybody who's name is Leo. I'm sorry sir."

*The woman walks away, leaving behind a completely stunned and shocked Kuro*

Kuro: "That's ... impossible ..."

*The young half-breed drops on his knees. He gabs his arms and crosses them, staring at the open spot in disbelief. Suddenly, he utters a pain-filled moan, and drops his head, making his bangs flutter. Toda quickly grabs Kuro and encloses him in his arms*

Toda: "Master ! Are you ok ?!"

*Toda notices that Kuro is crying*

Kuro: "It was all a lie ... Nothing more than one big lie. ... OMG ..."

*Toda doesn't know 100 percent what is happening, but he can feel that his master's heart is aching badly at this very moment*

Kuro: "Why ?! ... Why did they do this to me ?! ... Haven't I suffered enough yet ?!" *sobs*

*Toda presses Kuro tightly to his body and rubs his head with his cheek (it's a way for demons to comfort each other ... After all, they have a different, more physical way of living than we do)*

Toda: "Don't worry, Kuro-sama. Whoever did this to you will pay, I swear. I will rip the one who hurts my master so much to pieces !"

*Toda bares his fangs as he says that. It's clear that the Shikigami will indeed punish the person responsible for hurting his master*

-----------

[[Urgh, I know, it's a bit of an inspirationless post. It's time that my demons can kick some ass again :D]]

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

((Had a real hard project this week end so that's why the exteded breack))

*Sakura walks up to kuro and holds he's shoulder*

Sakura"I know it hurts what Maxwell has done..."

*kuro looks at her*

Sakura"But I know you can over come it. Maxwell even when leading the numbers while he may have lead us to victory never inspire us like Chronos does for the TK and you do for the EF. I know you some day you'll find happiness and know will take it from you...and have some one to share it with..."

*Kuro puts on a small smile and hugs Sakura and goes off. Sakura has a huge smile and is completly paralzed standing up not moving. Toda is looking at her When Longshot walks up*

Toda"is this-"

Longshot"Normal? yeah... If Kuro ever kisses she'll probably die from the overload..."

*Sighs as he drags her out of the way*

Signature

laurent

laurent

[[No problem ^^ I'm a patient man, heheh]]

----------

*It's Toda this time who is standing as if stunned*

Toda: "Humans ... I really don't understand them."

*Toda is about to leave and go look for Kuro when Soryu suddenly turns up*

Soryu: "Neither do I. But we're going to have to learn how to understand these humans now that we're joining forces with them."

Toda: "I'm surprised to hear you say that, Soryu. Normally, you're the first one to tell what inferior beings humans are."

Soryu: "Tsheh. In my opinion, they are. And I'll take that as a compliment, Toda no Shikigami."

*Both Shikigami act as cocky as can be. It's not that they can't stand each other. They simply like to tease each other, as friends.
Toda heads on, and as he passes Soryu, he gives him a sensual lick on the cheek, softly scraping along Soryu's skin with one of his fangs. Both Shikigami give each other a naughty playful stare, before Toda eventually gets out of sight*

Eagleye: *whispering* "This is gold."

*Eagleye, armed with her camera saw everything from behind the bushes, her yaoi fan-heart very pleased*

Soryu: "Hmm ?!"

Eagleye: *still whispering* "Shit ! Did he see me ?!"

Soryu: "Yes I did ..."

*Eagleye slowly turns her head, to find out Soryu is suddenly standing right behind her, whereas a second ago he was still in front of her*

Eagleye: =.=''''''''

----------------------------

*Kuro is walking along the borders of the small river that runs through the city, looking up at the bright blue sky. The sad and angry expression on his face got traded in for a warm smile*

Kuro: "Sakura's words were so very sweet. Then again, they always are. I feel she really understands my emotions."

*Kuro closes his eyes and starts to hum an old song Akira always used to sing for him when he was a kid*

Kuro: "I really like her. She's such a nice person. Like that time she cooked, just for me, that was really sweet. I'd almost say she has a cru..."

*Kuro stops abruptly. He opens wide his eyes and points his tail*

Kuro: "Of course ! Geez, how could I've been so dumb not to notice she HAS a crush on me. It's so clear ! And that explains why she always faints or gets nervous when she's around me.
Urgh, I feel like such a dumbass right now."

*Kuro gives his forehead a soft tap with his hand, and eventually starts laughing softly*

Kuro: "That's so typically me, being the last one to notice a thing like this, hah."

*Some people passing by give Kuro a questioning stare, since he's busy talking to himself out loud. With a big smile, Kuro waves at them. They quickly look the other way a bit shy, and Kuro heads on*

Kuro: "Could SHE be the true one for me ? ... I sure wouldn't mind spending the rest of my days living together with her."

*Kuro happily wags his tail as he looks up at the sky again*

Kuro: "Yeah. I definitely would love to share my life with her !
But I can't rush things. This time, I won't force anything, as I did with Eagleye. First I have to make her feel more at ease when she's next to me."

*Totally motivated, Kuro turns around and heads back for the rest of the group ... and Sakura*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Kuro passes Longshot*

Longshot"Kuro"

*Kuro stops*

Longshot"Sakura is one of the first people ine the corps I met up with and I think of her as a sister and I just want her to be happy with whoever can make her happiest."

*Longshot turns he's back to Kuro as he walks off*

Longshot"But...I won't let anyone hurt her. And whoever would hurt physically or emotionally I would make them pay...Whoever they maybe..."

*Longshot walks off*

*5 figures on horseback are heading toward the the tribe. 2 ride on the same horse*

?"Almost there! We finally caught up with the timekeppers!"

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Kuro runs after Longshot and makes him stop by giving him a soft tap on the back*

Longshot: "What is it ?!"

Kuro: "You're absolutely right. If somebody hurts her, both physically or mentally, that person should get punished.
I swear you that I will make sure I won't ever be that person."

Longshot: ...

*It doesn't seem as if Longshot is going to reply the young half-breed, provoking Kuro to lower his ears a bit*

Longshot: "Kuro, ..."

*At that very moment, Suzaku appears, and Lonsghot stops talking*

Suzaku: "Sorry to interfere your chat my master, but I've picked up a signal of five unidentified auras that are heading towards this tribe."

Kuro: "Good job, Suzaku !"

Longshot: "Can he really pick up signals from that far away ?!" (doesn't believe it)

*Kuro nods*

Kuro: "I normally should be able too."

*Kuro closes his eyes, and points his ears and tail upward. With the highest concentration, he tries to pick up the aura radiances too. At first it doesn't seem as if he 's going to find anything, but after half a minute of scouting, he opens his eyes*

Kuro: "There's indeed 5 of them. They're coming in from the West. However, it's too soon yet to tell if they are allies or enemies. At least I can tell for sure that they're not from my clan."

Suzaku: "The usual routine, Kuro-sama ?"

*Kuro nods*

Kuro: "Tell Soryu, Byakko and Toda to be on the look-out as well. I'll keep track of these strangers myself too."

*Suzaku: "Hai." *bows and leaves*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Soryu, Byakko, Toda & Suzaku are all suddenly taken from behind*

Byakko"They used an illusion of energy signatures and hid them from us!?!?"

*Byakko is trap inside a force field by a young man in green robes and glasses with white hair. A young man with black spiky hair in a black jeans and blue vest wearing no shirt attacks Toda with a giant sword, and Soryu and Suzaku are both attacked by 10 ninja's each*

Kuro"The shinigami!"

Longshot"I'll help."

*Kuro nods surprised by the Quincy help and they both rush to the scene. Kuro draws sword but upon seeing the attackers Longshot stops him*

Kuro"?!"

Longshot"It's not how it seems...Initiates fall in!"

*glasses immediatley lines upand the shinigamis look bewildred*

Longshot"There trainees before there placed in the a unit. This is Ginji"

Ginji
Dislikes"Violence"

Ginji"I'm sorry sirs."

Longshot"And since you wouldn't do this thing normally I'll say you wre dragged along by Ban"

*The black haired teenager walks over"

Ban"Come on Longy it was a mistake but we looked COOL!"

Longshot"I told you to not call me Longy..."

Ban
dislikes"Anything uncool

*a young woman with black hair and white skirt and blue blouse with silky raven hair to her waist*

Salamanca"I only came along to to keep them out of trouble"

Salamanca "Sal"

*the shinigama start there usually sexiness*

Sal"Don't bother...I'm no into man whores."

*They all look crest fallen a woman rejects them

Sal
Dislikes:Flashy guys

Longshot"And I'll guess..."

*the ninjas try to sneak off but Longshot shoots one and hal;f and the others disseapears the seperate halves have twins boy and a girl both crawl out*

Longshot"Shinobu, Shinobi.."

Shinobu (female)
dislikes:being away from her brother

Shinobi(male)
dislikes:being away from he's sister

*they are black haired youth. Shinobi wearing a baseball cap with an eye patch over he's right eye wearing mostly black with white outlining on he coat pants and sneakers while Shinobu wears a dresses with the black & white reveresed with her dress shoes*

Shinobu"aww are we in trouble Shinobi?

Shinobi"I think we are Shinobu..."

Shinobu"Drats..."

Longshot were returning to the city...were you're all going to have a long talk with Chronos."

Signature

laurent

laurent

Suzaku: "WHAT THE HELL DID ALL OF THIS SUPOSE TO MEAN ? ! ! !"

Ginji: "We're really sorry, sir."

Suzaku: "*With a deep roaring voice* "Baka ! You really think that'll do ?! Do you even know who we are ?!"

Longshot: "Oi ...!"

Kuro: "Ok, that's enough, Suzaku ! There's no need to blow this up so much. They're still youngsters. You can't expect them to fully understand the battle codes yet, let know the ones we demons have."

*A couple of them give Kuro a narrowed-eyes stare for him saying that. Although Suzaku is clearly pissed off good, he listens to his master and calms down*

Suzaku: "Fine ... Tsss."

Kuro: "Nice to meet you guys. I'm Kuro Chaisor, leader of the Mahitojo clan."

Shinobu: "Woooow ! A real clan leader !"

Kuro: ^^' "Aheum, yea. And these are my Shikigami. Soryu, Toda, Byakko and Suzaku."

*Byakko is the only one who gives a polite nod to greet them. Soryu doesn't do any effort at all to look, Suzaku looks the other way like some punished kid, and Toda seems more concerned about getting the dust of his clothes*

Suzaku: "I'll get you brats back for this some day !"

*The Shikigami of Fire gives the one that attacked him a you're-dead-meat stare, turns around and leaves. Byakko and Soryu follow him, leaving the trainees behind with a bit of an empty feeling*

Longshot: ...

Ban: "Really you guys, that was so cool how we got them so easily."

Toda: "What ?!"

*Kuro makes a nervous gesture for Ban to stop talking like that to Toda, but without much result*

Ban: "Sorry sir, but if Longy wouldn't have come in between, we could have easily defeated you." (luckily that Suzaku isn't hearing this XD)

Toda: "You f***ing little brat !"

*Toda suddenly zaps away, and in a flash of he second, he reappears, grabbing Ban by the throat and lifting him up. The Shikigami's claws tightly sting into his skin, and Toda angry bares his mighty fangs while uttering some sort of growl. Ban is scared like hell by the surprise attack, and by how impressive and in a way lethal Toda looks from so close by*

Longshot: "Dammit, Kuro ! Learn your Shikigami to behave properly. HEY, YOU BIG BRUTE ! Let him go !"

*Toda turns his head towards Longshot, his eyes creepily coldly staring at him*

Toda: "Shut up, you lousy inferior human, or I'll kill you !"

*Even Longshot, who isn't shocked easily, now is by the roaring voice of Toda*

Kuro: "Well, I'm heading back."

Longshot: "WHAT ? !"

*So said, so done, and Kuro indeed leaves. Toda gives Ban a final cold stare and a glimp of his razor sharp fangs, before eventually letting him drop. The handsome black haired demon turns around and leaves as well. It's then that Longshot realizes Kuro's way of acting, knowing that Toda would follow him*

Kuro: *as they walk* "You'll have him wet his pants tonight, Toda, hahah." *laughs playfully*

Toda: *not really in the mood for a joke* "Stupid little brats. Don't they know you can't defeat a Shikigami so easily."

Kuro: "I think they don't, so don't be too rough on them. We both used to be like them too, after all." ^^

*Toda remains silent. Both demons enter the city again and join the rest of the group*

--------------------

*A stranger is standing in a dark room. His grey eyes are staring at a huge tube like tank, standing in the middle of the circle shaped room. The reflection of the bright green-yellow coloured water inside the massive tube makes the room have a mystique glow.
The stranger takes a step closer, to get a better look at the person who is inside the mysterious glass machine:
A young man of an unseen beauty, with shining deep purple-terra-red hair, an athletic body, tanned skin, long pointy ears, long sharp nails, and some sort of terra coloured tattoo on his left cheek. His body and hair gracefully flow inside the water. It seems that machines, linked to his chest, are keeping him in some kind of forced coma*

?: "So this is where they were hiding you."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Longshot leads them inside the city and Chronos see the new members.*

Chronos"Go inside...we'lll be talking shortly."

*The intiates eneter the the palace*

*suddely 5 men appear turning off their stealth suit's appearing like cheamelons turning off their camoflouge each holding assualt rifles*

Leader"You chose the wromg lagb to break into...Now on the floor hands behind your head or become living swiss cheese."

Signature

laurent

laurent

*The 5 men are all knocked down on the cold floor of the lab. The stranger looks at their lifeless bodies, with some sort of smile on his face*

?: "Looks like YOU were the ones that made the wrong choice. And besides, I like Swiss cheese, heh."

*The man turns his look back at the demon in the giant glass tube. He then walks over to one of the many control panels inside the room, and presses several buttons. The machinery that's mounted on top, starts to produce a humming sound. Despite that, nothing special seems to happen*

?: "Time to wake up, sleepy-head." *smiles*

*The handsome demon however suddenly opens his eyes, very slowly, and the water level inside the glass tube starts to lower, until all the water is gone. The massive glass construction lifts up with a hissing sound. The purple-terra-red haired young man carefully steps out, still a bit wobbly.
A big smile appears on the stranger's face, watching the graceful demonic specimen freed again*

-------------------

Kuro: *who has joined the rest of the group again* "Brrrrr."

*the handsome emerald haired half-breed's body and tail shake for a little second, like when you have a cold chill*

Archior: "Ah. What's wrong bro ?"

Kuro: "I don't know. I had this sudden chill going through my body."

Eagleye: "Is it one of your presentiments again ?"

Kuro: "Probably. But it felt different than the last ones I had. Not really ... bad."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*suddenly the lab is filled with a hail of bullets hitting the intruder followed by a grenade that explouds at he's feet*

Intercom"Intruder in lab 8, all personnel report, repeat, intduder in lab 8."

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Several of the bullets hit the stranger in the leg, making him unable to move*

?: "Urgh ... Dammit !"

Intercom: "Don't let them escape at any cost !"

?: "Run ! Leave this place at once. They must not capture you again."

*The handsome, still naked (!) XD, demon reaches his hand for the shut down stranger*

?: "You fool. Leave me behind and save yourself !"

demon: "I'm not leaving behind the man who has freed me."

*The young demon helps the man get up and flips him over his left shoulder. Just when they are about to leave, a new load of guards enters the lab*

demon: "Kggg.
Ok, hold tight !"

*The demon runs for the slide doors of the lab. The guards warn him to stop, but eventually have to open fire. They are surprised however that the bullets get reflected at about one meter before they reach his body, due to some sort of barrier he has set up*

demon: "Kan Gou I Jetso. Saka Bangada Tji !" (demonic slang)

*A wave of energy blasts the guards away, making it possible for the two to escape*

Intercom: "Stop him before he has gathered all his powers again !"

------------------------

*A loud blast roars through the building as one of the outer walls gets blown to pieces. The terra-red haired demon leaps through the huge gap in the wall, still carrying the wounded stranger*

?: "Quick, over there !"

*The man points at a semi-covered place where they can hide. The demon gently puts the stranger down and presses with his hands on the wounds to make them stop bleeding. It was too dark inside the lab to see properly, so it's only now that he notices the man who freed him is already of respectable age. The old man is wearing traditional Japanese fighting clothes and has a snow-white beard (no, it's not a combat version of Santa Claus XD :D)*

demon: "Are you ok, old man ?"

?: "Yes. Here, put on these clothes I brought you."

*The demon thankfully grabs the clothes and puts them on. They're white pants and a long white coat, with no sleeves, high collar, and a large v-cut going all the way down his muscled chest and stomach. The bright white outfit is a nice contrast with the demon's purple-terra-red hair, and especially his tanned body*

demon: "Ah ! These were the ones I always used to wear. How did you ..."

?: "There's no time for long explanations. I'll keep it short, so listen carefully ..."

-----------------

*The demon pulls wide eyes after the old man has cleared things out*

demon: "I ... I ..."

old man: "It's ok. I understand that this is all quite confusing for you right now.
All I want is for you to leave this place safely, and go find ..."

*right at that time, a gunfire roars through the dusty valley, the fired bullet striking down the man*

demon: o_0 ! Old man. Old man !"

*unfortunately, the man got killed by the well aimed shot. Several more shots force our demon to hide behind a large rock. He tightly holds an old picture the man gave him*

[flashback]
old man: "It has taken me 4 long years to find you, but now I can finally repay a good friend of mine for his help." *hands over an old picture*
[/flashback]

*The demon's hand holding the picture starts to shake softly. He pierces the long sharp nails of his other hand through the sandy ground, his mind both angry and sad at the same time.
Suddenly he narrows his bright purple eyes, bares his fangs, safely puts away the picture in his coat and steps from behind the rock*

guard: "There he is !"

*A troop of guards is heading towards the handsome young demon. He spreads both his hands wide open in front of him, and utters a deep roar, launching an unseen massive blow of fire. It is so strong that it reduces the men to ashes in no time, and reaches all the way down to the lab building, destroying it in just a couple of seconds.
His purple eyes stare at the raging flames rising from the ruins of the building*

[flashback]
demon: "But how will I find him ?"

old man: "Your feelings will guide you."
[/flashback]

*The valley wind 'playing' with his hair (he has 3 long tails that gently flutter), the demon turns around, and after giving the old man a honorable grave, he leaves for his journey without a trace*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Chronos and the others are listening to the intiates story*
Sal"And because of the Maxwell leaving and the sudden increase in temporal disruptions everyone has been dispatched. We were merely sent to bring you up to date but Ban jumped the gun and actuall fougght because of eveidence we found following show you all did battle"

CHronos"The sydicate?"

Longshot"This looks bigger then I thought before and that says alot..."

Signature

laurent

laurent

*The demon gang isn't joining the talk with the TK group. Even Kuro stayed outside (with Chronos promising he'd bring him up to date afterwards). That doesn't mean however that they are just sitting there doing nothing*

Archior: *who was busy moving stuff* "Ah f*ck ! I broke my nail."

Kuro: "Ouch. Does it bleed ?"

Archior: *sucks his finger* "No. But it damn hurts. And it broke at a bad point."

Kuro: "Strange how your nail broke. Nails of a demon are said to be the strongest."

Archior: "I know. Anyway, how about your chills. Still having some ?"

Kuro: "I had a couple more yeah, but it's over now."

Archior: "I really wonder what could be provoking those chills. We know your 'predictive' feelings are always correct. And not forget to mention that you say they're not bad feelings this time."

Kuro: "It's as much of a mystery to me as it is to you, I'm afraid." ^^'
"Here, let me take care of that."

*Kuro takes his brother's hand and gives the broken nail a couple of licks so it will heal quicker. He then takes a thin piece of cloth and wraps it firmly around the tip of Archior's finger.
Both handsome green-haired demons stare each other in the eyes, and give each other a big warm smile*

Archior: "Thanx, bro." ^^

Kuro: "You're welcome, bro." ^^

Raton: *more mumbling than talking, 'cause as usual he has a cigarette between his teeth, even during work*
"OI, Romeo and Juliet ! I'm NOT going to do all this dragging by myself !"

Kuro: "Hahahahahahahah. Ok, ok, we're coming. Don't swallow your cig. ^^"

*Archior now bursts out in a laugh too. Raton however clearly is a bad loser when it comes to receiving jokes instead of making them himself*

Raton: " >_< BAKA !"

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Renegade norhtern tribe is performing a dark ritual in a cave*

?"We shall ummon a force stronger then even the Northeren tribe and Kuro!"

Longshot"I sense a dark wind"

Signature

laurent

laurent

*The doors of the room in which Chronos is having his conversation slam open, only seconds after Longshot said he sensed a dark wind. Kuro comes rushing inside, his face looking worried and his eyes trembling*

Kuro: "You guys, I ..."

Longshot: "I guess you sensed it too ?"

*Kuro is surprised for a second, seeing that Longshot has sensed the same feeling as he did, but nods and clenches his fists and fangs*

Kuro: "Whatever this thing is that I am feeling, it's no good. No good at all !"

----------------------------

serving girl: "Did you have a good meal, sir ?" ^^

demon: "Yes, thank you. Tell the chef it was delicious."

*Our young demon with the purple-terra-red hair is sitting in a small, cosy inn, enjoying a good meal*

serving girl: "I will. Thank you very much for the compliment."

demon: "Ah, no, I'm the one who should say thanks. Even though I can't repay you for the great meal since I carry no money, you still let me in to enjoy this wonderfull food."

serving girl: "Well, I couldn't just let you starve to death, ne. Besides, the way your stomach was growling could've scared away all the other customers."

*The handsome demon puts up a silly smile and innocently scratches his hair*

serving girl: "You seem to be on a journey."

demon: *nods* "Yeah. I'm looking for somebody. I don't know how much further I have to go until I can meet him."

*The demon utters a soft sigh, stands up and walks over to the door*

demon: *with a warm smile on his tanned face*
"Again, thank you so much for the meal."

serving girl: "My pleasure. Have a safe trip. And I hope you'll find the person you're looking for real soon."

*The young man with the bright purple eyes waves goodbye and gets outside. The sun shines brightly on his hair, as he continues his journey*

demon: "I hope it too."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*From the portal the northern clan they summon a demon who's has a human apperance except red skinned, 16 feet tall and has batlike wings on he's back only wearing black pants bare chested with no shoes. He handsome with dark peircing eye's and rave hair*

?"I'm free....let the blood shed begin!"

_____________-

*Longshot fall to a knee*

Longshot"Ahhh!"

Eagleye"What's wrong"

Longshot"We have problems if it's what I think...if it's...HIM"

Signature

wow! cool! thx.......

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

laurent

laurent

*Eagleye notices that Kuro's bright yellow eyes are also still trembling, so she knows that whatever being has been summoned, it means no good*

Eagleye: "Who is 'him' ?!"

*Kuro lifts up his shoulders*

Kuro: "Don't look at me. It's your Longshot who seems to be the one knowing more."

----------------------------------

demon: "Ah !"

*Walking through a somewhat creepy looking forest, still on his way towards the goal of his journey, our young demon with the purple-terra-red hair and nicely tanned skin stops. He points his long ears and looks up at the tiny bit of sky he's able to see through the trees*

demon: "This feeling ... This horrible black power ..."

*The handsome man spreads his eyes open wide, looking a bit shocked*

demon: "Don't tell me has been released ! Kggg !"

*Knowing there's not much time to waste, our demon puts it on a run, his 3 long pony tails (if you can call them that way) sexily fluttering behind him. Seems that even after all these years of being imprisoned, his sensing abilities are still as outstanding like no other*

-----------------------------

*In a richly decorated room, a man with piercing yellow eyes and the most shining silver hair, is sitting enjoying a glass of red wine. But the grin on his face tells that it's not the wine he's enjoying most*

Iraie Shilver: "Hmm. Looks like the fun can finally begin."

*He raises his glass as of wanting to toast, and the grin on his face turns into a sick, evil smile*

Iraie Shilver: "Let's see if you can survive this one as easily, my beloved Mahitojo fighters ... my beloved Kuro-kun.
Mhhhmmhahahahahahaaahahaha..."

(turns out that Shilver is a dirty fraud !)

@ KiraLacusTF:

Euhm ... ?!

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Longshot"The first of the Quincy came upon a monster so powerful even at a 100,000 strong they could only seal it awayand only a few hudred were left after a bloody battle"

Raton"How come none of us ever heard of him?"

Longshot"It's been here since the beggining of time living for battle it's name has long since been forgotten and fear it give him power over them it has been erased from all recoreds it's only refered to as:HIM..."

Kuro"Well then leave it to me and"

Longshot"One more thing Kuro..."

Kuro"?"

Longshot"This creatures power is so great..."

*black and white flash back of Kuro fathers beaten to an inch of he life as HIM kicks him off of a cliff smiling*

Longshot"It defeated your father in one on one combat at full power with ease..."

Kuro"!"

Signature

laurent

laurent

*For a minute, Kuro stands staring at the floor, in silence. The expression on his face is surprisingly very neutral*

Longshot: "Your father has been extremely lucky to survive his encounter with HIM."

*Longshot realizes he better stops mentioning Kuro's father, since he eventually died. Kuro slowly raises his head, and the others spot the weird, disturbing look in his eyes. His usually so bright yellow eyes now look rather dull*

Kuro: *with an almost emotionless voice*
"I'm going to stop that monster before it can reach this city."

Longshot: "Are you out of your mind ?! Or haven't you listened to what I just said ?!"

*Kuro ignores Longshot completely, and heads for the door*

Chronos: "Kuro !"

Longshot: "God dammit, listen to me, you stubborn greenhead demon ! Even your father, being Satan, was no match for this creature. So what makes you think YOU might even stand a chance ?!"

Kuro: "Don't underestimate the powers that are deep inside of me. And if I do happen to lose, then this will have been my final battle, fought with pride."

*Everybody is shocked by what the half-breed clan leader just said. They're not used to hearing things like that come from his mouth*

Sakuro: "Kuro, please no !"

*Kuro softly clenches his fists and continues walking towards the door. Suddenly, Archior appears in front of him, blocking the exit*

Kuro: "Let me through, Arch."

Archior: "No."

Kuro: "Let me through, or I will have to use force !"

Archior: "I don't care if you beat the crap out of me, but I'm not letting you walk outside towards your own death !"

Kuro: "Archior, I have ..."

Archior: "You don't have to do, settle or prove anything !"

*The others watch silently, as the two brothers are standing face to face. Archior has his tail and ears pointed, his fangs bared and is clenching his fists so hard that his claws are causing his hands to bleed softly*

Archior: "Dammit, you fool ! Don't you know what pain you will cause if you go out there, and let yourself getting slaughtered by that creature ?!"

*The hard and cold look on Kuro's face slowly softens a bit, but still, it feels as if he could rush outside any second*

Archior: "We all know how strong you are, and that you might even have surpassed your father's level. But this is pure madness !

Think of what will happen if you die.
The pain you will cause to all of your friends, who care so deeply about you.
The pain you will cause to Sakura, not having given her the chance to become happy along your side. *she of course starts to blush, hearing that*
Our clan will lose its leader. The leader everybody admires and loves so much. The leader that can and WILL bring back the glory the Southern Region once used to know.
The bond you and Toda have will be broken, making him lose control over his body and mind. He will swallowed up by darkness again, becoming the bloodthirsty killer he once used to be, until he met you.
Also the other Shikigami will be forced to fight, or even kill Toda, their friend.

But especially the pain you will cause to me will be huge."

Kuro: "Arch, ..."

*Tears are running down the handsome Elite Fighter's face. The look in his eyes is a mixture of anger, disbelief and sadness*

Archior: "All of my life, I have been alone. I lived for no other reason than just to become a fighter. I had nobody to care about. Nobody to have fun with. Nobody to share my life with. That was, until I met you. I know have a true relative, a brother which I love so much ... and don't want to lose."

*Archior lifts his right arm, and places his hand at the height of his forehead. He unclenches his mighty claws*

Archior: "If you choose to die, then so do I, this very moment."

*Archior is about to pierce his claws through his head, when Kuro tightly grabs his arm and pulls his hand away from his head*

Kuro: "Archior ! Don't you ever do such a stupid thing !"

*Still crying softly, a small smile appears on Archior's face, seeing how Kuro is worried he would kill himself, and how the dullness in his eyes is gone.*

Archior: "Not if you keep yourself from doing stupid things too."

Kuro: "Bro, ..."

*Kuro wraps his arms around Archior and tightly hugs him (that is such an "awwwwwwww" moment). He also wraps his tail around his brother's.*

Kuro: "You're right, I've been really foolish. I'm so sorry, bro. Please forgive my baka-ness."

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Name: Touki
race: angel
master in element: water
personality: cold and nice all the same time

Hey Kuro what are you doing? I thought I said get away from me.

Robin Sena

laurent

laurent

Kite: *puts up a WTF?-look* [and actually, so do I]
"Euhm ... Kuro-sama is the one with the long green hair tied up in a tail. He's over there.
Besides, who the hell are you ?! And it's YOU who's sticking to me, so it's YOU who should get away !"

*Kite gives her a hard push, making her tip over and fall on the ground with a dull thud*

Touki: "Ouch !"

Kite: "And how the hell did you get in here ?!"

Touki: "I ..."

Toda: "You're an angel."

Kite: "Really ?" *surprised*

Toda: "I can recognize the smell of an angel like no other."

*The handsome Shikigami with the long black hair comes standing above her and presses with his heavy armoured boot on her chest. He bares his sharp fangs, uttering some sort of deep growl, and points his mighty claws at her face*

Toda: "Angels aren't welcome here in the Underworld. It is because of your race, that we demons are being regarded as the cause of all evil and misery in the world, while it were you angels who are the cause of it ! *bares his fangs even more now*
Also, I don't like it one bit that an angel like you speaks out the name of my master. So if I were you, I'd get back to your precious heaven and stay there, or I'll rip you to pieces !"

*Soryu suddenly appears as well. The Shikigami of Water's yellow demonic eyes coldly stare at the female angel*

Soryu: "I would do as Toda tells you. It's true that after the great war between angels and demons at the Kimura valley, angels aren't welcome anymore in the Underworld. And especially us Demonic Gods, Toda, I and the other Shikigami don't appreciate beings like you setting foot on our land."

*Toda lifts his boot. He pressed Touki's chest pretty hard, so the pain forces her not to move yet. Luke saw and heard what happened. He walks over to the angel and grabs her arm*

Luke: "I'll take her back."

*Touki is about to give Luke a push while he is concentrating, not wanting to leave. But before she even gets the chance to, she and Luke zap away. They reappear in what seems to be the human world*

Touki: "Let go of me ! What have you done ?!"

*With some sort of smile on his face, Luke sexily runs with his hand through his long shining red hair. His bright, vivid green eyes deeply stare into hers*

Luke: "I just teleported you to the land of the humans. From here, you'll be able to go back to heaven."

Touki: "What ?! But I ..."

Luke: "Listen. It's best for an angel like you not to come to our land anymore. After what your race has done, the demonic people don't want you angels to set a foot in the Underworld any longer."

Touki: "That's not fair !"

Luke: "I know it might seem unfair, since we still allow other races to come, but you have to respect this choice we have taken. So for your own sake, stay away from the Underworld, and especially Kuro-sama, if you don't want to end up getting killed by Toda or Suzaku."

*The handsome young Elite Fighter turns around and walks away. Touki is about to give him a sharp reply, but with a short blinding flash, Luke teleports back to the rest of the group*

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Touki: What should I do? The angels want to have to coexist with them and I had the papers for them to sign. The coexistence treaty is in my hand.

Touki teleported back to where Luke is.

Luke: I thought I told you not to come.
Touki: I have papers for you guys to sign.
Luke: But what about the us demons want to kill you I said that a long ago.
Touki: I am the angel of water cold and nice all the same.
Luke: You have papers to coexist between the two races?
Touki: That's why I came.
Luke: Oh all right you may come but stay at my side.
Touki nodded.
Kudo: Why did you come back angel?
Luke: She said she had papers for us to sign.
Suzaku: Let me at her.
Toda: She is beautiful, but why is she here again?
Touki: Let me say this you guys are a buncha of machos. I am Angel Master of Water there are three angels masters. Fire, Earth, Water, and Air. I just happened to be the angel of water.

Touki went back to earth with the papers being signed.

Touki: That was so stupid they didn't want to listened to what I have to say.
The other angels came so did the other angel masters.
One of the other angels looked at Touki.

Angel: Angel Master of Water you came back where were you?
Touki: I was trying to get the co-peace treaty papers to get signed, but they didn't want to hear it.
Angel of Fire: Touki, you are back.
Touki: Yeah.

Robin Sena

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.