Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2 - Minitokyo

(game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Archior: "Why did you sign those papers, bro ?! I thought that just like us, if not even more, you hate angels."

Raton: *a bit sarcastic* "Yeah. Weren't you called 'Kuro the Angelslayer', before you came our leader ?!
And why did you allow her to come back, you redheaded softy (that's Luke he means) ?!"

Luke: "I just ..."

Kuro: "Luke's not to blame for anything.
It's true that I used to be an angel killer. And I still hate angels like nothing more in the world."

*The others look confused, since Kuro still seems to dislike angels but did signed the papers*

Kuro: "Who says it's my autograph that I put on those papers." *starts to grin softly*

Toda: "You mean ..."

Kuro: "What I put on miss pretty-face angel's papers, is nothing less than a seal. Neither she nor any other angelic creature will be able to enter our world anymore, teleporting abilities or not, unless they go through the Aspheric zone, AND manage to get passed all 12 Shikigami."

Suzaku: "Which is impossible, since only us Shikigami can kill each other. And none of us 12 feels any sympathy towards angels, not by ages."

Kuro: "Bingo." *taps with his finger on the tip of his nose and smiles*

Archior: "Bro, you're such a sly fox." *smiles*

Eagleye: "You guys really hate angels THAT much ?"

Kuro: "They have caused too much damage to our land, our pride and the way other races look upon us. Even dad didn't feel any urge to coexist with them again."

Lei Fong: "I read about that great war. It's true that the angel race has caused your people many misery."

Lillith: "Also, for even Kuro's father, who fought for peace between all races, not to want to coexist with them, that already proves enough I guess."

Kuro: "Also, the demonic code that was rewritten after that battle, orders every demon or demonic half-breed to stop all angels that enter the Underwold, if needed killing them."

Eagleye: "And what about humans like Tomomasa-sama that live along you guys ?"

*Before Kuro can reply, the handsome Guardian of the West steps forward himself*

Tomomasa: "When I chose to come live here, and eventually became a Guardian, I chose to become one of them, even if I have no pointy ears or tanned skin, long nails or sharp fangs. To me, these guys are my brothers."

*He puts up his usual playful smile and runs through his long waving dark green hair*

Tomomasa: "Besides, I never really liked angels. They think too high of themselves and poach on how pretty and perfect they are."

Longshot: =_= "Hear who says it."

Kuro: "Anyway, let's forget about that stupid angel and her treaty. I think we really have other, bigger worries on our mind right now."

Chronos: "Kuro's right. We have to focus on that HIM-creature."

Kuro: "As far as I can sense, he still hasn't moved. And I don't trust that for an inch."

Signature Image

- -a
i never play before

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Touki listening in to what they are saying in the underworld.

Touki: Those guys are only putting a seal onto it and wanting us to kill 12 Shikigami. And they think we act high and mighty.
Angel: You are always good at listening on what they are saying that's why everyone is overprotective of you.
Touki: I know.
Angel: So, you see what I mean don't go down there anymore we got those papers sign.
Touki: I want to thank Luke at least he risk his life for mine.
Angel: You are always so truthful but you are also cold and kind at the same time.
Touki: I want that Angelslayer to know the wrath of the Touki the Demonslayer.
Angel: You are always Touki the Demonslayer you kill demons with water that's why you are so dangerous around them.
Touki: I know.

Touki walked to the human world.
Touki: I need to talk to you Luke.
Luke heard Touki trying to summon him.
Luke came to the human world.
Luke: Yes what you want Touki?
Touki: I want to thank you, you did me a huge favor that I can't ever repay.
Luke: It was nothing.
Touki: I want to thank you would you at least hear me out.
Luke: Ok.
Touki: If this treaty goes through then the war is over, and we angels will forever leave you guys alone until the final battle.
Luke was dumbfounded.

Touki went back to heaven and wanted to know what Luke is going to say.

Robin Sena

Cool!

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Kuro"Longshot what did the Quincy do to seal him the first time?"

Longshot" A combination of powrful holy seal and Quincy arrows but that seal required 100 quincy to pull of and the res had arrows so that's out..."

Chronos"We should come up with some strategy to destroy or at least seal Him in agian..."

Eagleye"Well the floor's open any one know happenin to have a super duper holy seal on them?"

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "Yeah, I have a couple of seals up my sleeve that might be able to lock that ... 'thing', away again."

Longshot: "There's no way even you, using the powers of your father, can do it."

Kuro: "I said 'might'. It's worth the try. Don't forget I have AND my dad's powers, AND my ow powers !
Besides, if I can seal off an entire race, then I should stand at least a bit of a chance to do the same with HIM. It'll all depend on how strong that creature's malicious powers are."

Archior: "He's right. Since we're in the Underworld, his powers will be at full capacity."

Eagleye: "So are all of yours, right ?"

Archior: "Technically they should be, yeah. But it's not the first time our enemy leaves us an unpleasant surprise."

Vexx: "Sorry to interrupt you guys."

*Vexx has just returned from outside the city. The young albino demon's fuzzy tail softly waggles as he steps into the group, so it seems that his mission was a success*

Kuro: "And ? Did it work ?"

Vexx: "Yeah, piece of cake. She didn't have a clue about what was truly going on. Neither did one of her companions."

Luke: "I hope you did picture me as sexy as I am ?" *taps on his stomach and starts to laugh*

Vexx: "With abs and all. It looked just like you, no worries." :D

Luke: "Cool ! You really rock at creating illusions, Vexx."

Vexx: "She did seem to have heard you talk about your seal, Kuro-sama."

Kuro: "I see. Then I'll raise my seal so she can't overhear us anymore as well."

Vexx: "She also said that with the papers signed, the war between us and the angels will be over, and that they will leave us alone."

Raton: *lighting a cigarette*
"What the f*ck is that woman blabbing about ! The war's been over already for decades, and she's the first angel that comes to bother us since that time. Geeeeezzzzzzz. They just have to leave us alone, that's all"
*takes a deep puff of his cigarette and runs with his hand through his dark terra hair*

Vexx: "In a way, I have to agree with him. She says the war will be over, but until the final battle. As far as I know, those two things don't fit in the same sentence."

Kuro: "Yeah, that's indeed as non-logical as can be. Anyway, like I said, none of our worries right now. If they do plan on returning, the Shikigami will stop them, ne ?"

Soryu: "Sure thing, Kuro-sama. I spoke to Genbu, since he's the first they should have to cross, and he knows what to do."

*Kuro puts up a 'thumbs-up' with a wink*

Kuro: "Perfect."

Eagleye: "So what do we do now ?"

Kuro: "I think it's best for us to wait until HIM starts to move. As soon as he does, we should head over to him and prevent him to reach the city."

Chronos: "Seems logical to me. But will we be of any match against that thing ?"

Kuro: "I guess we'll find out sooner or later. But if it might ease your busy minds, I can assure you that I have a little secret something to back us up."

*A confident smile appears on the handsome young half-breed's face. Seeing that Chronos knows enough, and more importantly sees that Kuro has regained his usual battle spirit*

Chronos: "Ok then."

Signature Image

In the darkness of a room far from the arguing group. A shady figure laid back in a large mater chair watching a screen where the group was arguing on forever. The figure swished a glass of red wine around its outstretched figures.

"What the f*ck is that woman blabbing about ! The war's been over already for decades..."

A burst of laughter came from the capped-clad figure. The figure rolled back and forth in it's chair. A second figure slowly paced out of the darkness and came up to the figure about to die of laughter

Figure 1: Hahaha, "The war has been over for bla bla bla bla" What a fool. Has rest of the underworld been blind? The battle was over, the war has never seen a ending.

The second figure spoke with an older and more raspy voice of knowledge oppose to the slightly younger deep voice of power with a hint of grace.

Figure 2: Bah! Pay them no heed my lord. They are only simple minded demons. There opinion has no power over your actions. In fact, why are you even watching them? They can't be worth your attention!

The seated figure took a sip of wine then pointed to the angle on the screen. The second figure squinted at the person.

Figure 2: Her? She looks of no threat or no decent meal. Dose she serve a purpose for you my Lord?

Fiugre 1: Perhaps...Keep an eye on them.
Figure 2: Of corse my Lord.

The second figure passed back into the darkness. Another sip of wine was taken from the swishing glass.

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Touki: I said that so they don't want really going on, and Luke is dumb I just wanted to say that so he thinks I'm just nice. I'm really cold but kind all the same. What we want is an all out war with the demons so they know their place. I know they were using illusions.
An Angel came in.
Angel: Angel of Water Touki you are really the greatest demonslayer of all time did your own illusion is great you decieved with those phony papers.
Touki: Of course I was assigned to take the phony papers down to them make them sign it and act so dumb. Anyway, I'm going back down and kill all the shikigami.
Angel: You will really going to surprise them.
Touki: Yeah I want my hands on that Angelslayer he killed a lot of our kind.
So Touki went to the underworld.
All of the 12 shikigami came at her and she killed them all with water.
Touki: That was too easy for me I am the dangerous kind of angel the angel masters are dangerous especially me I am Angel of Water Demonslayer Touki.
Luke saw Touki once again.
Luke: Touki, why are you back here for?
Touki: Cut the illusions I know what you look like I can still hear you and see you from where I am after all I am Angel of Water Demonslayer Touki.
Luke: You can't be the Angel of Water Demonslayer Touki.
Touki: I am and you guys fell for my kind illusions you think you are the only ones who can do illusions we the angels have been doing that for years before your own kind came to into existence.
Luke: What were those papers are for?
Luke taken out the papers.
Touki: Those are phony coexistence peace treaty papers I made those up on the spot.
Luke tries to kill Touki but Touki in returned killed Luke and he turned out to be Vexx, and the rest of the demons came they tried to kill Touki, but she returned to heaven as water.
Touki: Remember these words Kuro no matter how powerful you put your seals I can still hear you because you forget I am Angel of Water Demonslayer Touki you and I met before during the war and I made you forget about me with a water power so I unsealed it so you can remember me fully now.
Back in heaven.
Angel Master of Fire: Did you kill Vexx?
Touki: Of course.
Angel Master of Fire: That's great.
Back in the underworld.
Vexx is completely dead no illusions.
Kuro: Oh how great Touki did really killed Vexx.
Luke: She is truly Angel of Water Demonslayer Touki.
Kuro: I do know her she and I met during the war I thought she was only a human, but then she said her name is Touki and I tried to kill her but I stopped myself she was too drop-dead gorgeous. Now I want to kill her.
Luke: She uses water to kill our kind and she kill all 12 shikigami with one hit I didn't know she was that powerful.
Kuro: I did.
Luke: Why didn't you said something, and why couldn't you kill Touki before all this.
Kuro: She scarred me she is really cold when she fights she doesn't show any emotion. She is nicknamed Demonslayer for that reason she killed over 100 of our kind.
Back in Heaven.
Touki was watching them and smiling she broke it after Kuro said that.
Touki: He seems scared now I am safe as long as I am in Heaven they can't come to Heaven.
Angel: Touki, the Angel of Earth wants to speak to you.
Touki: I'm coming.
Touki walked to where Angel of Earth, Angel of Wind, and Angel of Fire is.
Touki: Yes, Ransho, Hisui, and Ryuuki?
Ransho: It has come to my attention that you been going to the underworld.
Touki: I was assigned to go down there remember?
Ransho: Oh yes to make them sign the phony papers.
Hisui: But be careful they are on a rampage because you killed Vexx.
Ryuuki: Kuro is the Angelslayer like you are our Demonslayer.
Touki: And why I earned that title, hm?
Ryuuki: Because you killed almost half of their kind that's great but stay in heaven or at least in holy water on earth we will watch over you as you sleep in the holy water.
Touki went to earth and went in the holy water to be protected Ransho went with her.
Touki: Holy water protect me from the demons.
Ransho: See you when they think you are in heaven come back to heaven in five human months.
Touki: I will.
Touki went to sleep in the holy water, and Ransho made sure Touki is well protected so he put an anti-demon seal on it, and went back to heaven.
Luke came to earth, and saw the holy water the holy water holds the illusion that Touki isn't in there.
Luke: It's only holy water gotta find Touki so I can kill her.

Robin Sena

laurent

laurent

That's it guessjeans, I'm no longer replying to your posts. They are completely messing up the plotline zezlemet and I have been building up for over more than 30 pages (in the first part and here). Same counts for the hard work we put in creating the stories, looks, ... of our characters.

You only seem to read posts very quickly, 'cause otherwise you would have known that a Shikigami can only be killed by another Shikigami ! (I clearly mentioned that). And honestly, killing all 12 Shikigami (they're Demonic Gods !) in just one line, and only by saying "Touki used water", that's by far the most rediculous thing I have ever read in this entire RPG. Toda, Soryu and Suzaku btw were right next to Kuro and the rest of the Mahitojo group, so how could they be killed without Touki even near by ?! ~_~

And another thing, here we only kill major characters like Vexx after there's been a battle of at least several posts long, not just in one line, and especially not by just saying "he's dead, that's it." Go to page 1 of this topic, do some research in one of my posts and you'll see it clearly mentioned !

I quote:

Kuro:"Oh how great Touki did really killed Vexx."

Kuro says something like this when one of his own people and best friends gets killed ?! x_x Do you even believe that yourself ?!
Furthermore, Kuro's only 21. He wasn't even born when the great war ended, so he can't have met Touki before. And he sure isn't the type of person that's scared so easily, or at least say it out loud as if he were just talking about the weather. It's the most obvious thing in this entire RPG. At least, if you did a bit of an effort in reading previous posts (both here and in part 1). Kuro killed more than thousands, and has enherited the powers of his father Akira who used to be the last Satan. And then you think he's scared just because Touki killed 100 demons. Geez.
And you're making Luke look like quite the dumbass too.

So, like I said, no more reply from me to your posts. I consider the situation the way it was in my last post.

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*The situation is reported to Zakon*

Zakon"Were already reinforcing the defenses for what good it will do agaisnt a creature like that..."

Chronos"we shall help you drive him off...we won't allow your clan to fall"

Kuro"Same here"

Zakon"Thank you."

Signature

laurent

laurent

Eagleye: "Kuro, can you tell me a bit more about that secret thing you have up your sleeve ? Please ?"

*She runs with her fingers up and down his broad chest and sensually winks at the young clan leader*

Kuro: "Heh, nice try." *playfully winks back* "You'll see what it is when the time is right. I prefer not to talk about it right now. There's too many that might be spying on us this very moment."

Eagleye: *draws back her hand*
"I guess you're right. Still, I would've liked to know what it is."

*She sighs and turns around a bit unpleased. Kuro softly laughs with a hum, but only for a couple of seconds*

Kuro: "To be honest, I hope I won't need to have to use that power."

*Eagleye turns around in a flash and points her right index finger at Kuro, who of course looks up as surprised as can be. The others watch closely at what Eagleye is going to say*

Eagleye: "Aha !"

*Kuro blinks a couple of times. His bright yellow eyes questioningly stare at her finger, still pointing at his face*

Eagleye: "So it's a secret POWER. I knew you wouldn't be able to keep from blabbing it out !"

Raton: "Oh for the love of Satan, please tell me she's acting."

*Most of the Mahitojo gang, as well as the TK react the same way Raton does. Kuro raises his right eyebrow and bares a bit of his right upper fang, like as if wanting to say "Euhm ... WTF ?"*

Kuro: "So do you know exactly what it is, now that I accidentally said it's a power ?!"

Eagleye: "I ..."

*She suddenly realizes what the handsome half-breed means and turns red*

Eagleye: "Dammit, Kuro ! Why do you always have to mess with me ?!"

*She runs up to him and starts to punch him in the stomach. Not really hard, since she's not all THAT angry. Besides, Kuro's abs are too tight for him to feel much of the punching*

Kuro: *a bit stunned* "I never mess with you."

Eagleye: "Yes you do." *gives him another tummy punch*

Kuro: "That's not true !" *points his tail*

*Longshot and Archior both utter a deep ashamed sigh, almost at the same time, looking at the rather embarrassing behaviour of Kuro and Eagleye.
Suddenly however, Eagleye shuts up and stops punching, as she sees Kuro's eyes open wide and trembling softly*

Eagleye: "Kuro, are you ok ?"

Kuro: "Urgh. What power !"

Eagleye: "Eh ?"

*Kuro narrows his eyes. His fangs are half bared, making him almost look like a wild animal that is about to attack it's prey*

Kuro: "He's finally on his way."

Longshot: "It's HIM. He started to move, I can feel it too !"

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*The renegades are marching forward carrying Him on a canopy with many females*

HIM"Well this might be fun"

*Ban is looking around at the others sense he can't senses energy*

Ban"What's happening!?!?"

Sal"Somethings incredibly evil is coming..."

Ban"alright that means I can-"

Lei Fong"Help the villagers reach safety."

Ban"WHAT!?!?"

Lei Fong"This isn't a training missions and none of you have been assigned to a squad so your not fighting someone of this level"

Ban"but-"

Lillith"No arguments now go outside and help the villagers:all of you"

*The inites go ban last dragging he's feet"

*Longshot looking through a telescope*

Longshot"There about a days off...so we have less then 24 hours to prepare."

Signature

sounds really cool!

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "Ok, that means we'll have to plan everything very structured."

*All of the Mahitojo members go stand around their leader in a wide circle*

Kuro: "Vexx, Oriya and Archior. You 3 are the fastest besides me. I want you guys to run down the entire border of this city and set up extra protective matters."

Oriya: "The usual spell code ?"

Kuro: "That won't do the trick this time, I'm affraid. Use codes B26, G73, AA01, GN3D, CB00 and S45."

Vexx: "Ok, Kuro-sama."

*The 3 young demons head on, using their outstanding jumping skills to move from one spot to another very quickly*

Kuro: "Kuma, during the battle, be on stand-by so you can use your time manipulation powers as fast as possible when needed."

*Kuma bows to agree*

Kuro: "Since we don't really know what we're up against, I want all 4 basic elements, Fire, Water, Earth and Wind in first line with me. That means Raton, Irugu, Archior and Uryu. I'll inform bro as soon as he gets back."

Raton: "Noooooo problemo." *Puts up a rather funny grin, a cigarette stuck between his teeth, as usual."

*Irugu and Uryu nod*

Kuro: "He probably won't come all by himself. So I want the sword fighters amongst you to take care of the henchdudes (looks like Kuro still creates his own words XD)."

Yorihisa: "I'll teach them the true powers of a samurai."

Yashio: "We'll be ready for them, Kuro-sama."

Luke: "You can count on us !" *winks and puts up a 'thumbs-up'*

Kuro: "Kaiji. I think your Blood powers won't be of much use against that creature, so instead I'd like you to ..."

Kaiji: "Say no more, Kuro-sama. I know what to do."

Kuro: "Perfect."

Kaiji: "I'll inform Vexx as soon as he returns." *playfully runs with his hands through his orange-red hair."

Kuro: "Hye, Zepher, Kite and Horu, Shion and Tomomasa, I want you guys to be our back up. As soon as one of you sees that HIM has a certain weakness compared to your powers, I want you to take on second lead."

Zepher: "Understood."

Toda: "What about us, my Master ?"

Kuro: "Since you Shikigami can switch from one location to another the fastest, I think it's best for you to wait and see where you are needed most; either here to protect the people, or to back us up at the battlefield."

Zakon: "What about you, Kuro ?"

*Kuro wags his tail softly, making the long emerald green hair of it gently flutter from left to right. Seems that despite the fact he knows very well that this will be one hell of a fight, the handsome young half-breed is looking forward to be on the battlefield again*

Kuro: "I'll be fighting in front line.
Ok, if everybody knows what to do, I'd suggest we take as much time to rest as we can.
Chronos, Zakon, I'd also suggest that we leave a couple of hours before HIM arrives here. That way we can avoid the city to become the battleground."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"Agreed. And Kuro? Let walk..."

*Chronos and Kuro go off a distance*

"Chronos"I just want to make sure your head is in the game Kuro...The Quincy were not weak and there specialty was wiping out your kind and even with their huge numbers only manage to trap him and you also want to avenge your fathers lost but don't let anger cloud your judment and actions in battle. I trust you Kuro but you do let your emotions hurt you or the one's who care about you."

*Longshot is helping Eagleye move people to safety*

Longshot" You know the inites are suppsosed to do this why are we?"

Eagleye"It won't hurt you to help people. besides it feels nice to not have to hide in the shadows...you look worried."

Longshot"I'm worried about the shinigamis there sure of their invicibility to not be killed by each other but this thing is much older it might know away arouud it...and besides there are many things worse then death and from the stories Him knows most of them..."

*Eagleye is smiling"

Longshot"What?"

*In a sing songs voice*

Eagleye"You like them, their your friends, you to invite them over for tea."

Longshot"Stop that"

*she keeps singing and dancing around him he eventually runs after her and laughs as he gives chase*

Signature

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "Hmmh."

*The handsome young demon lowers his head a bit, closes his eyes, and smilingly hums*

Kuro: "You're right."

Chronos: "Eh ?"

*Chronos is rather surprised to see that Kuro agrees*

Kuro: "I know very well that I sometimes appear like a total baka on the battlefield (not only there btw XD), and that I have rather sensitive emotions that often mess me up. But it doesn't make me feel ashamed of myself. After all, it's in my genes. Dad was just like me, always having his emotions shaking him up. I guess it runs in the family. Well, ran, since I'm the last living Chaisor."

Chronos: "I just wanted to sa..."

Kuro: "I know what you mean. ^^ Don't worry. I take this battle more than serious, even though it may not appear so at first sight.
But I've grown a lot. Also, I have my people now that I must protect, I have other people to protect as well, and of course myself."

Chronos: "It's true that compared to when we first met, you've changed quite a lot. And by that I don't mean only on the outside."

Kuro: "I know that my friends would sacrifice their own lives in order to protect mine. That's why I don't plan on dying or losing. Not now, not in the future, never. For them !"

*Kuro's eyes stare at Chronos, full of strength for survival. Chronos softly smiles and turns around*

Chronos: "Ok, I believe you."

Kuro: "Furthermore, like I already mentioned, you have only seen a fraction of what I am capable of."

Chronos: *turns back to Kuro-
"But why haven't you used all that power you own in the past ? It could have made several battles end much sooner."

Kuro: "Perhaps. But up until now, I have tried not to release my true powers, since I was afraid I might lose control, or that my body could snap like a twig. Deep inside me burn the true, pure flames of Hell, as heir of the last Satan. This means I could easily wipe out one of the worlds completely if I wanted to. That's why so far, I have kept about 80 percent of my powers locked away."

Chronos: "80 PERCENT ! ! !" *completely shocked*

Kuro: "Well, maybe 70, but not less." ^^

Chronos: "Am I glad that I'm on your side." ^^'''

Kuro: "And you better not change your mind, or else ..."

*Kuro unclenches his claws and makes a violent slashing gesture while he runs with his tongue from one fang to another, like a bloodthirsty monster*

Chronos: ...

Kuro: "Hahahah. Just kidding, just kidding. ^^
C'mon, let's go back to others and get as much rest as we can."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*As there running around renegade appears on the wall*

Longshot"Who are you?"

?"I'm shuriken a true son of the real king of this tribe. I'm here to deliver a message of our new ally he comes to destroy you and tell you all to prepeapr"

*Shuriken smiles*

Shuriken"But I never thought I run into a quincy . If I bring yuo to him I'll definteley gain he favor"

*Shuriken rips off he's shirt*

Longshot"Why you rip off your shirt?"

Shuriken"Why not?"

Longshot"Just say you demons don't seem to like shirts that's all"

Signature

laurent

laurent

*With a gracious jump from one of the high outer walls of the city, Oriya arrives back at the group after having set up safety measures for HIM. As he touches down, the young demon's long shining turquoise hair sexily flutters in front of his eyes. With a quick hand-run through it, he flips the longer parts over his shoulders. He's sweating softly from moving around so fast. It makes his bared streamlined dark body have a nice shine in the sun, giving the girls quite a nosebleed*

Oriya: "My part of the wall is done, Kuro-sama. Vexx and Archior should be here in a second."

Kuro: "Thanks, Oriya."

*And indeed, a couple of seconds later, Vexx and Archior arrive as well*

Oriya: "Kuro-sama, Chronos-san, I have noticed on my way back that there's a stranger standing on the east wall. Longshot was there, so I didn't stop. Should I return and go see if he needs help ?"

Kuro: "No. I want you, Vexx and bro to have a good rest."

Oriya and Vexx: "Hai."

Archior: "Sure thing, bro."

Kuro: "I'm proud of you guys, doing a job like this so fast."

Vexx: "Ah ... Well ... Thank you."

*The 3 young men blush softly, getting a compliment from their leader/brother (not as if Kuro only rarely gives compliments :D)*

Oriya: "What I was also wondering ... Should we already activate the set-up, now that this guy seems to have managed to get up the wall ?"

Kuro: "So far I don't think so. It's best to keep it inactive until we really need it."

*Oriya nods to agree. Kuro turns around and calls for Soryu*

Soryu: "What can I do for you, my Master ?"

Kuro: "Stop calling me like that for one. It makes me feel old (^_^').
I want you to keep an eye on Longshot and that stranger. Not that I doubt Longshot will be able to win. Just in case."

Soryu: "Understood."

*the Shikigami disappears again*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Shuriken powers up and eye appear all over he's body*

Eageleye"What kind of powers that you just made yourself more vunerable"

Shuriken"Shut up women"

Eagleye"That tech must cost you a fortune and visine"

Shuriken"I SAID SHUT UP!"

*He charges her and Longshot firees an arrow off but he dodges only to receive an attack from the backand lose he's power*

Shuriken"What"

Longshot"It's me reflect arrow it bounced off the wall and struck your back."

Shuriken"You struck the area tha was my blind spot..."

*Shuriken faints*

Eageleye"I guess that's EYErony!"

*Longshot gives he a look*

Eageleye"What?"

Eage

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Suddenly, the two of them hear a dull bang behind them. They find a blow of Shuriken being blocked by a force field. Longshot looks around, but doesn't spot anybody*

Eagleye: "Was it that guy who attacked us ?! But, that's impossible. He clearly fainted in front of our own EYES !"

voice: "Never let down your guard, even when your opponent is down."

Longshot: "That voice. Soryu !"

*Soryu appears in front of Eagleye, making her utter a soft squeak since she didn't sense him being so close to her*

Soryu: "Your opponent wasn't all that strong, but at least he was smarter. He had planned a possible defeat, so used a delay-attack that activates a certain amount of seconds after he's been taken down."

Longshot: "Why are you here, Soryu ?! Eagleye and I are perfectly able to take care of ourselves. Did Kuro send you ?!"

*Soryu remains silent. His yellow eyes coldly stare at Longshot. The latter isn't satisfied with the silence and asks Soryu his question again."

Soryu: "It was indeed Kuro-sama who asked me to keep an eye on you. And it's a good thing he did."

Longshot: "Dammit ! Kuro should mind his own business, instead of underestimating me !"

Soryu: "There's nothing wrong with having a more experienced person watching over you. That guy never saw me, so your pride and ego aren't dammaged, if that is what's bothering you."

Longshot: "Grrrrr ! You bastard ! Who the hell do you think you are, acting so superior ?!"

Eagleye: "Guys, please stop it ..."

Soryu: "Which one of the two of us is a Demonic God ? Which one of us here is the Shikigami ? "

Longshot: "You. So ? ..."

*Soryu turns around with his usual grace, and looks back at Longshot, his cat-like eyes still staring down on him as coldly as possible*

Soryu: "I guess that says enough."

*Soryu closes his eyes slowly, and fades away again*

Longshot: "Tsss."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Soryu finds himself stuck with he's own hand through he stomache*

Shuriken"Take your own advice about underestimating the opponent"

Soryu"How...what?"

Shuriken"There are many techniques in this world...belive it or not not even the mighty shikigamis don't know them all."

*Soryu falls to the ground And shuriken rises above the clan*

Shurken"Attention dirt crawlers... I hoped you enjoyed this little vacation because your master's are returning and we shall punish your indescretion and things shall return to normal...SO enjoy thsi because we are returning lead by one who even Kuro fathers fell to with ease...HAHAHahahahh!"

*Teleports out*

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Kuro and the others too have heard Shuriken's words. Our young emerald haired clan leader clearly doesn't look all that pleased by Shuriken mentioning his father as a way of mocking*

Kuro: "Tsss. You'll regret your acts, I can assure you that. Both you and that ... that thing you'll be bringing along. So enjoy your mental ecstasy while you still can !"

Lillith: "I don't think he could hear you anymore."

Kuro: *rather snapping at her* "I'm very well aware of that !"

Lillith: "Geez. Don't bite off my nose."

Kuro: "I'm sorry, Lillith. It wasn't intention to snap at you like that." (that still didn't sound very friendly)

*Kuro knows that what he did was wrong, but he's not in the mood for much "I'm sorry, I was ..."-talking, so he turns around rather coldly and silently walks away from Lillith, his gracious tail flapping from left to right as he does so*

--------------------

Soryu: "Kggg !"

Eagleye: "Are you ok ?"

*Eagleye reaches out her hand to help Soryu get up on his feet again, but he bares his fangs and rather violently slaps away her hand*

Eagleye: "Ouch !"

Longshot: "Oi, you brute !"

Soryu: "I don't need any help from a woman."

Eagleye: "Hey ! I'm just trying to be nice and give you a helping hand."

Soryu: "Don't. I'm perfectly fine."

Eagleye: "But you've got a nasty wound ..."

*Soryu gets up and taps the dust off his clothes. He gives his right thumb a wet lick and runs with it over the wound a couple of times*

Soryu: "You seriously don't think that a stomach wound like this can take down a Shikigami ?!"

*And indeed, the wound at his stomach has already healed completely. Eagleye is amazed by both this stunning feature some demons have, as well as his tight, sexy tummy, which she can now admire with his clothes partially torn*

Eagleye: "Ah ! I once saw Kuro doing that. It seems that you guys can use your own salive to heal your wounds, or those from another demon. But what if you were unable to get up anymore ?"

Soryu: "Even then, a wound like this can't take down a Shikigami so easily. It takes a lot more to do so."

*Not feeling much like continuing this talk, Soryu rips off the remaining of his torn kimono, almost giving Eagleye a fatal nosebleed, seeing his nicely muscled upper body. The blue haired Shikigami gives the young woman a sort of questioning look when she quickly grabs for her nose with both hands. But it's not as if Soryu pays much attention to it. He makes a swift gesture with his hand, and as fast as he could rip off his kimono, a new ones shapes around his body. For a second time, he turns his back to Eagleye and Longshot, and this times manages to fade away into invisibility without any problems*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*An explosion rocks then walls and the renegades led by him are coming through a hole they made*

Soryu"But they were a day away!?!? How they get here so fast!?!?"

*The "renegades in the distant turn to sand"

Kuro"So he's here too?!?!"

*On the other side of the wall A qiant sand creature rises with a figure on it's head the wind blows off to reveal Maxwell*

Maxwell"Did you miss me runts?"

Signature

laurent

laurent

Eagleye: "Maxwell ?!"

Kuma: "What the ?!" o_o'

Maxwell: "So, did you runts miss me ?" *grinning*

Archior: *sarcastic, his tail wagging being the ultimate proof* "Do we have to give an honest reply to that question, Maxwell ?!"

Maxwell: "Tss. My, my. So full of hatred towards me, Elite Fighter Hanamori (that's Archior's second name). It truly breaks my heart."

Raton: "Oh for hell's sake, just shut the f*ck up, sandy queen XD. Always with those fancy poetic talks of yours."

*Raton takes a last puff of his cigarette and tosses it at Maxwell*

Kuro: "Sorry Maxwell, but I won't allow you, nor one of your hench-sandmen, to enter this city.
Arch, Vexx, Oriya !"

*I a flash, all three of them go stand next to Kuro. The four young demons stand in a line at a very specific distance and angle from each other, their eyes closed. They start to chant, in what seems to be some sort of demonic slang*

Kuro: " ... on ban, kiri kiri ohm. Hajimasho !"

*All around the entire wall, spell binder symbols appear and start to shine brightly, in all different kinds of vivid colours ... Once all activated, a gigantic force field shapes on top of the city, forcing back the renegades that were trying to enter. It's also covering the complete surface area, thus making the city completely impenetrable, even from bellow*

Maxwell: "Well, well. Seems like you have prepared yourselves quite well, runts. As expected with a leader like you, my dearest Kuro."

Kuro: "Anything for you, sweety." *throws a playful hand kiss and winks with a grin*

Maxwell: "Tsss. You're still as cocky as ever, half-breed."

Kuro: "Whatever. *turns his head to the side*
Toda, I'm leaving this to you, if that's ok with you."

Toda: "No problem, Kuro-sama."

*One of the spell binder symbols starts to shine brighter, allowing Toda to fade away and appear again outside the force field*

Maxwell: "So, you think you'll be able to defeat me and my army of sand renegades, pretty boy."

Lillith: "Are you sure it's ok for Toda to take on Maxwell all by himself ?"

Kuro: "Yeah. I want the rest of us to save our energy for what's yet to come. Besides, it'll be a good warming up for Toda."

Lillith: o . o !

*Toda's eyes coldly stare at Maxwell. The black-haired Shikigami doesn't seem to feel stressed one bit, standing in front of Maxwell and all his sand 'puppets'*

Maxwell: "You're quite a handsome looking specimen. It's really a shame to kill something as beautiful as you."

Toda: "Stop acting like a fag. I haven't got all day to ruin my time keeping myself busy with you."

Maxwell: "Kggg ..."

Signature Image

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.