Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2 - Minitokyo

(game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Maxwell"Don't worry I can bring the pain"

*Suddenly sand creatures emerge withinn the city*

Toda"!?"

Maxwell"I'm a earth elemental master wherever theres gaia I can control it in any shape or form"

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Kuro: "Don't forget that my dearest brother is the Demonic God of Earth and Nature, Maxwellllllll."

Archior: "I can easily use my elemental powers to let your own creatures attack you instead."

*Kuro sensually runs with his right hand through his long hair. It's funny how the handsome half-breed always has some erotic look all over him when he's acting self-confident and/or cocky. (then again, he IS the best looking demon XD)*

Kuro: "However, we knew that there should be a more easy way to neutralize this type of, predictable, tricks of yours."

Maxwell: "Tsssh, yeah right, ladies." *rolls his eyes*

*Maxwell's sarcastic grin soon fades off his face as Archior actives another spell binder symbol by chanting in demonic slang. This causes Maxwell's elemental powers to suddenly fail*

Maxwell: "I- Impossible ?!"

*Archior takes over control. The handsome young demon with the brown tan and emerald green hair looks Maxwell straight in the eyes, and nastily smiles as he destroys all of Maxwell's creatures in one finger snap*

Maxwell: "Curse you. I guess I'll have no choice but to ..."

Kuro: "Don't bother, Maxwell. It's no use wasting your energy, trying to come up with a bigger load of creatures, in the hope that there will be too much for Arch to handle.
As good and as blessed your elemental mastering powers might be, they're no match for Archior's."

Maxwell: "Why you insolent ... !"

Archior: "It's true, Maxwell. I'm a pure-sang Naware demon. That means I have my Earth and Nature elemental powers since the day I was born, unlike you, who received them through blessing. Even Kuro, who's half Naware, has elemental powers that could surpass yours."

Maxwell: "Heh. Don't think I will give up now, listening to those fancy talks of you, you filthy demon. I'll show you ..."

Toda: "I won't let you get the time to."

Maxwell: "Wha... ?! URGH !"

*Before he can realize, Maxwell finds himself catapulted away, after receiving a severe blow from Toda's right fist in the stomach. He's also left behind with a nasty burn wound, caused by Toda's inner hell blaze, which reacted when his fist touched Maxwell's stomach*

Eagleye: "Holy sh... ! I didn't know Toda's this strong !"

Kuro: "That was only a mere simple punch he gave. Just look at Toda's muscled arms. Then you'll fully understand the force he can put into his punches.
I hope for Maxwell that he won't force Toda to use his true powers."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

HIM"Well this is boring... all those people safe in your little bubble"

*Him picks up a pebble and flicks it at the shield at flies throught the shield crushing it sending the caters into pain it also hit's toda in the shoulder sending him to the ground*

Kuro"What kind of spell was that!?!?"

Longshot"It wasn't a spell of any sort of amplification..."

Archiour"?"

Longshot"He did all that just with he's physical strenght...no amping up he's strenght no calling on power..."

Oriya"What is he!?!?"

*the renegades march forward*

Signature

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "Ok, in that case it's time for plan B."

*Luke, Suzaku and Soryu nod, knowing what to do. They gather the people that are still inside the city, try to calm them, and use their teleporting skills to take them to a safer place*

HIM: "I see. Well, it looks like you will receive all the pain those people were going to get instead, brownie. (mocking with Kuro's vivid-brown skin colour)"

Kuro: "Don't think I am afraid of you, meatbag."

*HIM takes up another pebble and again flicks it at the shield. At raging speed it crashes through the shield, heading straight for Kuro's chest*

Chronos: "Kuro, watch out !"

*Kuro doesn't move an inch. He narrows his eyes, making the look on his face rather creepy. Just seconds before impact, Kuro glances off the rushing pebble with one slap from his left hand*

HIM: "Impressive."

Kuro: "My turn."

*The young half-breed raises his left foot, and with a hard stamp that causes the entire surrounding to shake, makes the ground below his feet crack. A big rock splinter shoots up. It's hard to see, since it all goes so fast, but Kuro puts his tail into a certain angle, and you can see all his muscles tighten up.
With a short but powerful spin, he kicks away the rock, sending it flying at unseen speed. It also crashes through the shield easily. HIM grins and uses his fists to destroy the rock before it can hit his body.
But he's too late though to notice a second rock, that was following just behind the first one, coming in on him. With a mighty smack it slams into his face, making his crash into the ground*

Zepher: "Wow, even I have never seen a pure physical kick like this !"

Lei Fong: "It looks that so far Kuro has no problem keeping up with HIM. That's pretty amazing."

Kuro: *rather snapping* "Don't just stand there admiring me ! The renegades are heading for you guys !"

*Everybody gets ready for action. Toda is back on his feet again. His shoulder seems fine, so he too is ready to fight again.
HIM slowly raises his upper body and wipes off the blood running down from his mouth. He looks Kuro straight in the eyes*

HIM: "I must admit that was pretty impressive, kid. Your muscles prove to be more than just decoration."

*Kuro doesn't give a reply to that. It's been a while since he had such a serious look on his face. Kuro knows what he's up against, so realizes that there will be no time for jokes or cocky behaviour*

-----------------------

*meanwhile*

demon: "Hmm. Not bad."

*Our young demon with the terra-red hair (yes it's been a while since we last saw him), is inside a small house at the side of the road he was following. He's putting on some new clothes: Comfy, simple beige trousers with a dark brown belt, dark grey boots, and a black vest with sliver-grey borders and sleeves reaching just past elbow height*

old lady: "I knew it would fit you well. Although the vest is a bit short, and it has no buttons to close it."

*The vest is indeed a bit too short, as it doesn't reach all the way down the young man's stripped upper body*

demon: "That's ok. It feels really comfortable and easy to move around. Mainly because it's open at the front."

old lady: "Well you have a really nice and strong looking body to show off with, so I suppose it's not a problem, heheh."

demon: *blushing softly* "Ah ... Thanks."

old lady: "The colours really match perfectly with the colour of your hair and your warm brown skin. Even the borders of the vest match perfectly with your silver bracelets and collars."

demon: "Yeah. It's amazing. But are you really sure you don't want anything back for it ?!"

old lady: "Oh no, no. Like I said, it was because of my fault that your own clothes got ruined."

- FLASHBACK -

demon: "It's going to start. I'd better speed up."

*the young demon with the terra-red hair and purple eyes is running down a small road between two villages. He decides to speed up a bit, feeling that the great battle he is heading towards is about to commence.
Suddenly, an old lady comes from behind the bushes, crossing the road without watching if it's safe*

demon: "Ah ! Watch out !"

old lady: "Oooowww."

demon: "F*ck !"

*the young man knows he's going too fast to stop in time. So in order to prevent crashing into the old lady, he takes a slide to the side of the road, but loses his balance and crashes into the bushes with a bang*

old lady: "Oh dear !"

*She quickly drops the basket of apples she went picking, and walks as fast as she still can (XD) towards the place where she saw the young man crashing. There she finds him on his back, in the middle of a thorn bush. His clothes got completely ripped to pieces and are stained with blood and dirt*

demon: "Ou- ouch..."

old lady: "Oh dear, I am so sorry. Are you ok ?!"

demon: "Y- Yeah, I'm fine. Just a couple of scratches."

*As he gets up, the lady spots his long pointy ears and other demonic features, seeing it's a pure-sang demon she made crash, but she doesn't seem to be afraid of the imposing young man*

old lady: "Oh dear, look at you. Your clothes are ruined, and it's my fault for not paying attention."

demon: "They're just clothes. Don't feel bad about it."

old lady: "But I do. And you're bleeding."

demon: "Like I said, they're just some scratches. Please don't worry." *smiles*

*the old lady grabs our young demon by the wrist and makes him follow her to her little house that's on the other side of the road. As they enter, he immediately spots the huge amount of sewing material the old lady owns*

old lady: "Have a seat. I'll get you some water to wash off the blood."

demon: "Thank you."

*With amazed eyes, he looks around in the small living room*

demon: "I see you like to sew."

old lady: "Oh yes. I've been doing it ever since I was a little girl. After my husband died, it became lonely here. But I can keep time from detaining me by making clothes."

demon: "I see."

*the woman hands the handsome young demon a washtub with water and a towel, and walks back off into a small room right next to the living room. After a couple of minutes, she returns, holding a shining black vest and beige trousers*

old lady: "Here, these are for you."

demon: "For me ?"

old lady: "Yes. They should fit you well."

demon: "That's very kind of you, but I have nothing to pay for those clothes, so I can't accept them."

old lady: "There is no need to pay. The person for whoem I made this outfit never really cared about coming to pick it up anymore. Besides, it's the least I can do after ruining your own clothes."

- END OF FLASHBACK -

demon: "Well, I'd better get going. Thank you very much for the lovely new clothes." *bows*

old lady: "My pleasure, dear. It was so nice meeting a kind and handsome young man like you." *she's staring again at our young demon's muscled chest and stomach XD*

demon: "Hmm. You're a very kind person too. I'll make sure to come visit you again as soon as I get the chance to."

old lady: "That would make me very happy."

demon: "Please take care of yourself. Goodbye."

old lady: "You too. Goodbye."

*And off he goes. Our terra-red haired demon is finally back on his way again*

demon: "Hey, these new clothes do really make running and moving a lot easier.
I just hope I still get there in time !"

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Him wipes blood off cheeck*

HIM"Well it's been a long time since I had some who looks like he may provide a challenge"

*Folds he's wings around himself so they form a type of cape*

HIM"Let's go!"

*Lei Fong is before Maxwell*

Lei Fong"You helped the northern tribe release that creature"

Maxwell"I just provided the location and told how but they did the real work"

*Lei Fong rushes him and blocks Mawell sword bare handed*

Lei Fong"I'll end you old freind if I must to stop this senseless violence!"

Maxwelll"Go ahead and try!"

Signature

laurent

laurent

Kite: "Urgh ! There's a lot of these ... 'things'. They just keep coming out of nowhere."

Horu: "Don't tell me you're scared, little brother of mine, heheh." *with his regular teasing smile*

Kite: "B AAAAA K A !" *sticks out his tongue*

*A new load of sand creatures launches an assault on the Minamoto brothers. However, even before they are close enough to attack, they turn back to a lifeless heap of sand. Kite and Horu find Archior standing in front of them, his right arm stretched in front of him*

Archior: "They're not really that strong. They're just meant as a way to get us tired, so don't waste too much energy destroying them."

Kite: "Can't you just wipe them out with your Nature powers in one blow ?! Would save US the effort."

Archior: "Normally yes, but for some reason, they keep coming back."

*Kuro and HIM are exchanging blows. So far, both men are fighting on an equal level, both using only a small fraction of their powers*

HIM: "Yes, you really are a worthy challenger, brownie. That is of course up until now."

Kuro: "Don't worry. You'll get plenty enough of challenge from me to feel completely pleased."

HIM/ "Tssheh."

*Again, both men charge. It looks as if Kuro seems to be too fast for HIM. However, HIM suddenly gets out some sort of black, pitchfork looking weapon, right at the very moment that Kuro tries to give him a punch*

Kuro: "Kggghh... !"

*Kuro gets blown backwards, as he receives a full blow slash in the stomach. By spreading his legs, he's able to slow himself down and eventually stop. He immediately grabs with his right hand for his stomach and notices the blood dripping down the long of his upper arm*

HIM: "Don't tell me that you're already weakening. I really had my hopes up high, having you as my challenge-toy bownie."

Kuro: "Don't draw conclusions so quickly." *puts up a (small pain-filled) grin*

*The young emerald-green haired demon grabs the torn remaining of his upper clothing tightly, and rips it off*

HIM: "My, my. You must be quite popular with the females, having a body like that.
Too bad about all the blood from that wound is staining your pretty abs, hahahah."

Kuro: "Tsheh. You're just jealous of my good looks, that's all, meatbag."

*Kuro wipes off most of the blood with his right hand. He gives his left thumb an intense lick, and runs with it over the wound. In a couple of seconds, the wound starts to heal, and before you can say "Tomomasa Tachibana", you can't even see anymore that Kuro got a wound (except maybe some remaining splatters of blood)*

Kuro: "My turn to slash !"

*Kuro spreads his hands wide open, and his long nails unclench into mighty, razor sharp claws. Kuro bares his fangs and takes a fast leap towards HIM.
HIM blocks his upper body with his mighty arms, putting up a huge self-confident grin*

HIM: "You'll have to be faster if you want to scratch my tummy with those kitty-claws of yours."

Kuro: "Who says my 'kitty-cat claws' *rolls his eyes* are aiming for your stomach !"

*The last couple of meters before he reaches HIM, Kuro goes into high-speed and suddenly seems to have vanished*

HIM: "Damn, where'd he go ?! ... Aaarggggh !"

*Kuro reappears again behind HIM, touching down. As supposed from a pride fighter like Kuro, he keeps his back turned to HIM, and raises his mighty chest high as a sign of strength and honour.
Blood is dripping off Kuro's claws, which means that HIM got injured*

Kuro: "Since I have wings myself, I know very well that the pain you are feeling right now must be pretty intense."

*It's indeed HIM's right wing that got hit by Kuro's claws. It's bleeding heavily, and looks rather badly crippled. The pain-filled expression on HIM's face being the best prove*

Kuro: "I guess that settles us equally."

HIM: ?

*The handsome young half-breed turns around. HIM notices the line of blood running down Kuro's chin, realizing his blow did more damage than first seemed to be. Damage that's equal to the one his right wing got*

Kuro: *with a challenging smile* "Ok, let's continue."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Him disseapears and smashes down on Kuro from above smashing him down from above*

Him"Look like-"

*Kuro uses tail to trip him and throughts him into rubble. Him get up and laughs starightening he's hair*

HIM"And I thought I be bored... Lets continue!"

Sal"You know were supposed to stay out of the main battle"

Ban"Are you kidding. If we do well enough we'll get promoted. And if you don't like it why do you always come along?"

Sal"To keep you all oput out of trouble*

*As the initaes head into battle many eyes of one man watch them*

*A figure with 2 children watches all from adistance*

Signature

laurent

laurent

*The Mahitojo group and TKs are still busy fighting the huge number of sand renegades, so they don't have much time to follow the progress of the duel between Kuro and HIM*

Uryu: "Ru. What'd ya say we join forces again, like in the good old days ?"

*Irugu slashes a couple of sand renegades in one blow, using his Mizu daggers. The time they need to reshape again, Irugu takes the advantage to leap, landing back to back with Uryu*

Irugu: "You make it sound as if we've been doing it for already 50 years, heh. But yeah, I think it's a good idea."

*Both demons go stand next to each other. Uryu is the first to start the combined attack. He places both his hands together in front of his chest. His sand-blond hair softly starts to flutter ...*

Uryu: "DESERT SCIROCCO !"

*The Elite Fighter releases a mighty blast of hot, dry wind, which soon forms a twister that's raging low over the ground. A large number of sand renegades gets sucked inside the twister's core, which is now raising itself upwards to the sky.
Next up, Irugu prepares himself for his part of the attack*

Irugu: "ATTACK OF THE SEVEN WATER DRAGONS !"

*The young demon with the white hair and shining yellow eyes uses his water manipulating powers to summon his 7 mighty water dragons. With a massive bang, they crash into the twister*

Uryu: "Kick-ass ! That should get them well mixed up."

...: "You think that'll defeat them ?!"

Irugu: "Ah ?! ... Raton."

*As if coming out of nowhere, Raton suddenly appears right next to the twister of wind, water and the sand renegades captured inside. Irugu and Uryu notice that his fluttering hair is blazing like a raging fire*

Raton: "'k, lets do this. FIRE OCEAN !"

*As Raton passes aside the twister, he launches one of his spells, which sets it on fire in a simple snap. With a roaring sound, a sea of flames rises up the twister, turning it into a huge fire jet that is so powerful that even HIM and Kuro who are battling outside the protection shield can feel the heat.
After a mere couple of seconds, the fire already fades out with yet another deep roar. Raton puts up a satisfied grin as he sees the water-wind twister and the sand renegades turned into one huge glass shape (it doesn't really have a particular form). Raton takes a high jump, and with a hard smack from his right fist bangs into the glass shape, making it burst up into millions of small glass pellets. The sun reflecting on the millions of pellets that gently drop down provoke a most beautiful, if not magical sight*

------------------

*Not too far away, Archior is in the meantime still trying to figure out why the sand renegades keep reshaping after every attack*

Archior: "It makes no sense. Even my Earth controlling powers can't seem to stop their regenerating ability. So either there WILL have to be a weak point, or else we'll have no other option but to defeat Maxwell first."

Oriya: "Oi, Archior ! Don't lose your focus on the fight !"

Archior: "Eh ?!"

*Archior's vivid poison green eyes stiffen as one of the sand renegades suddenly turns up right in front of him, ready to kill him. Luckily, Archior shares a great deal of the speed his half-brother has, and manages to jump up just in time to save his ass.
As he does so, his tail swings with a hard bang against the neck of the sand renegade that's attacking him. The tail blow causes the creature to drop on the ground, face down, knocked KO. When Archior lands again, he's shocked to see the renegade has turned back to its normal appearance*

Archior: "That's it !"

*Wagging his tail, excited by what he (by luck) found out, he yells for the others*

Archior: "Guys ! If you give them a hard tap on the neck, causing them to lose consciousness, they turn back to their normal selves !"

Oriya: "Perfect ! Now we can finally stop this endless waste of our energy."

*The handsome demon with the dark skin uses his tail as well to slam several of the sand renegades in the neck. He's happy to see it indeed works, and feels all motivated again*

Kaiji: "I knew we could count on you, Arch !"

*The young Elite Fighter with the remarkable horns turns towards a couple of sand renegades, staring at them with a satisfied, almost madly evil grin. Kaiji gives his lip piercing a playful tap, and his crimson katana appears into his hands. He keeps the sword in its sheath, so he can use it as a bat*

Kaiji: "Owkay, my Guren. Time to kick some ass ! Our should I say some neck. XD"

-----------------------

HIM: "Looks like your little friends have found a way to mess up Maxwell's plan. Hah, he'll be pissed off good."

Kuro: "Don't focus on them !"

*Kuro gives HIM a hard blow on the right shoulder, making him stumble backwards. HIM however manages to get his balance back in no time, and returns Kuro's attack with quite a harder blow*

Kuro: "Uaaarghhh !"

*The blow was so hard that Kuro gets banged away. With a loud smack, the young half-breed crashes into the ground, and afterwards gets tossed even further away for a couple of meters*

Toda: "Kuro-sama !"

HIM: "Looks like I'm not the only one who should focus a bit more."

*With trembling arms, Kuro gets up slowly, coughing from the dust trail he left behind*

HIM: "You're a tough one, brownie. Most of my opponents would already be dead or useless flesh by now."

*Kuro gets back on his feet. He spits out a bloody gob and runs with his hands through his hair to rub out the dust. Meanwhile he uses his tail to wipe the dust off his stripped upper body*

-

Lillith: "What the f*ck are you two doing ?! Shouldn't you be helping us, instead of standing there, staring at that half-breed like two brain-dead zombies !"

Sakura: *nervous and of course blushing* "I'm sorry, Lillith-san."

Eagleye: "We can't help it. It's Kuro's fault for being so darn sexy ! I mean, just look at how canon he is. It's really hard to keep your eyes off him when his lovely tan body has that hot shine as he's starting to get all sweaty." (she's a good observer :P)

Lillith: "Idiots." *sighs, but doesn't notice she's been staring at Kuro's sweaty body for more than a minute already herself* XD

-

HIM: "So, do you still feel like continuing, brownie ? Heh."

Kuro: *wagging his tail* "Tsss. I'm just getting warmed up, meatbag."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Him punches the the ground and the impact launches earth that sends the southern tribe leader flying*

Longshot"All this and he's still only using physical power*

*He head shotts a renagade about to attack a downed Kuro

Maxwell and Lei Fong continue to exchange blows

Maxwell"Time to end this futile battle I have to mush riding on this"

*Maxwell Jumps back and he swords distigrates into into a large amout of black substance*

Maxwell"Behold my ultimate sand tech. THE DARK SAND"

Signature

laurent

laurent

Longshot: "You'd better be watching out a little more, Kuro."

*the young half-breed gets up again as quickly as he got smacked down*

Kuro: "There's no need for you to get involved in the fight between HIM and me, Longshot."

Longshot: "Oh really ?! Well, I'll remember that next time I try to save your ass. Geez ! You demons are all the same. With your big ego's."

Kuro: *sighs* "That's not the way I meant it to sound, Longshot.
Please, go help the others. They need your help more than I do. I'm able to handle things here on my own, trust me." *smiles*

HIM: "So, are you going to continue chatting like an old lady, Brownie, or will you fight ?!" *grins*

*Without any hesitation, Kuro walks away from Longshot, who almost gets his fluttering tail banged against his face (and of course isn't too happy with that)*

Kuro: "I have to congratulate you. So far, you are the strongest opponent I ever had."

HIM: "My, my. I feel honoured."

Kuro: "You have all rights to. But I'll prove to you that I have no problems keeping up with your level of skills and strength."

*Kuro gives the ground a hard punch. HIM puts up an amused grin, seeing that Kuro is trying to use the same attack as he did. The ground starts to crack towards HIM. However, at about 10 meters before the crack can reach HIM, it stops*

HIM: "Hahahaha. How pathetic.
Nice try, brownie, but your punches are far too weak."

Kuro: "Who says I want to hit you with this attack !" *grins*

HIM: "What ?!"

*Suddenly, HIM gets blasted away, and pretty roughly. But nobody saw him getting hit by something, or receiving a blow from Kuro's fists. With a mighty bang, he crashes into a rock wall, that collapses down on top of him*

Longshot: "What the... ?!
Could it be that he tossed him away just by using the strength of his aura ?!" *slightly shocked*

*It takes about a minute and a half before HIM comes crawling from below the rubble. He doesn't look too happy, but ... His eyes stiffen as he immediately spots a shadow right above him. The looks up to watch straight into Kuro's creepy yellow demonic eyes. Kuro bares his fangs as he puts up a grin. HIM was about to grab Kuro by the leg to pull him down, but before he even gets the chance to, he gets smacked away again meters by a hard kick that Kuro gave him*

HIM: *to himself before he crashes into the ground a second time*
Urgh ! ... He's much stronger than he appears at first sight. I never would have guessed a demon of his age to be such a tough and skilled fighter. But when you look at him more closely, you can clearly see that he's made for the kill.
Still, I can't let him defeat me ! Not ME ! Not by him !"

---------------------------

*On a high mountain at the end of the forest he has been crossing the past days, our young demon with the terra-red hair and the bright purple eyes is standing watching at the spectacular panorama in front of him. His hair and new vest flutter around wildly by the strong wind*

demon: "The border of the Northern Region. I've finally made it."

*His vivid purple eyes stare at the horizon, while he holds his right hand tightly on his chest*

demon: "I can feel him. I can finally feel him. ..."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Him"What do you know about sharks?

*Kuro looks quizaccly at him as they continue exchanging blows*

HIM"They are natures perfect killers. They didn't evolve they only became more streamlined in other words... They were already the best they just became better at being the best.."

*Suddenly Kuro realized he was being cornered and losing*

HIM"I'm the shark of this world. I was here before your father will be here long after kid. I'm the best kid because I was designed like this. I never need to get stronger.."

*Kuro is overwhelmed and him strikes Kuro through the heart.*

HIM"Because I was alwas the the best I just needed to learn ho to do things better"

*Him drops Kuro to the ground*

HIM"You thought it was that easy didn't you? You thought that you were better then your father so you were better then me? News flash I was always better then your father. I thank you for the work out. I needed to stretch adter that sealing"

*Him spreads wings. Kuro grabs he's leg*

Kuro"Stop you..Ba..."

HIM"WE'll meet again kid and who knows? Maybe you be able to put up a decent fight in a few centurys"

*HIm takes flight and blast off into the sky and out of sight*

MAxwell"You S.O.B.! We had a deal!"

Lillith"?"

Longshot"It would appear Him betrayed Maxwell... dissanece in the enemy works for us"

Lei Fong"You look worried Old friend..."

Maxwell"HE did he's part any way I'll show you the power of the black sand"

*The black sand starts swirling around*

Signature

laurent

laurent

Archior: "Kuro ! KURO !"

Eagleye: "OMG !"

Toda: "Kuro-sama !"

*Kuro's half-brother and his first Shikigami run towards him, both in total panic. Archior kneels down and quickly grabs Kuro into his arms*

Archior: "Bro !"

Kuro: "Hey, I'm not dead yet, so you don't need to squeeze me so hard."

*Archior utters a deep sigh of relief. Kuro wants to get up as quickly as possible, but Archior forces him to keep down. The young Elite Fighter starts to lick the large wound at Kuro's chest, in order to make it heal as fast as possible. Kuro sighs, as he agrees not to move*

Kuro: "I failed ... once again."

*Archior remains silent. He knows it's not of much use to reply when Kuro talks like that (depressed, in other words). Toda on the other hand doesn't want his master to feel defeated, and with some anger in his voice ...*

Toda: "That's not true, my master ! He ran off, like the total coward he is. I'm sure you would've been able to defeat him."

*Kuro rolls his eyes, as if to say he doesn't care much believing that at all. Archior stops licking. Kuro's wound seems to heal perfectly. He was lucky that no vital organs got damaged. Archior wipes the remaining blood off his mouth and looks deep into his brother's eyes*

Kuro: "I'm sorry, bro. I'm sorry for letting you all down."

Archior: "Baka ! You were the one that got our asses saved."

*Kuro rolls with his eyes again. Archior clearly feels that Kuro lost some of his self-confidence, so he'll try to make his brother feel better. However, when he wants to start talking, Kuro gets up quite abruptly. The handsome young half-breed utters a deep, frustrated and angry roar, before eventually dropping his head. His long hair slides to the front, and is covering his eyes, but Archior knows that Kuro is crying, so he wraps his arms and tail around Kuro to comfort him*

Kuro: *with a rather emotionless voice*
"Maybe he's right. Maybe I am just a small fish compared to him."

Archior: "Kuro, stop it ! You know very well who you are, and how powerful you are. I admit that HIM is much stronger than we first thought, but so are you ! I've never seen a strength like yours before."

Toda: "He's right, Kuro-sama. Your powers greatly surpass those of a Shikigami like me."

Archior: "And were you already fighting at full capacity ?!"

Kuro: " ... Not really. To be honest not at all."

Archior: "See !"

*Kuro still has his emerald hair covering his eyes, and his ears are also still lowered*

Kuro: "Thanks you guys. It's nice that you want to cheer me up, but I know very well that I have failed."

Archior: "Kuro ..."

Kuro: "HIM was right. If even dad wasn't able to defeat him, what made me think I could ..."

?: "That's because he didn't play fair back then. And knowing him neither this time."

everybody: "Eh ?!"

*Archior looks around. Suddenly, he spots a young demon, standing on top of a nearby rock, looking at him and the others. The demon has terra-red hair that gracefully flutters along with the wind. He has bright purple eyes and a brown skin. He's wearing an open black vest and beige trousers. ...
(So yeah, it's our demon, who has finally reached his destination !)
Archior is surprised when he notices the way Kuro is reacting*

Kuro: "That voice ... No, that's impossible."

*Kuro slowly raises his head. His bangs flip backwards, and his eyes stiffen when he sees the looks of the demon to who belongs the voice*

Archior: "Kuro ?"

Maxwell: "No ... way ?!"

Longshot: "?"

*Tears appear into Kuro's eyes. His jaw dropped, he shakes his head, not believing what he's seeing*

Kuro: "Dad ..."

-------------------------------

*commercial break* XD

-------------------------------

*Everybody is shocking after what they just heard. But they have never seen this kind of look on Kuro's face. Also, they can't stop staring at the mysterious young demon with the terra-red hair, and an unseen beauty (except for Kuro).
Suddenly, Archior's jaw drops too when he notices the resemblance between the stranger and his younger brother*

Kuro: "Dad !"

*Kuro frees himself from Archior's comforting grip and starts running towards the newly arrived demon*

Oriya: "Kuro-sama, be careful !"

Chronos: "Kuro !"

*Kuro doesn't listen and continues to run. The young demon with the terra-red hair jumps off the rock. He too has tears in his eyes, and a big, heart-warming smile on his tan face*

Kuro: "Dad ... DAD !"

demon: "Kuro !"

*Kuro bangs himself into the demon's arms, slaps his' around the man's neck, and presses his body tightly against him*

Kuro: "You're ... You're ..."

demon: "I found you. I finally found you, my son."

*Kuro doesn't find the words to speak. All he does is enjoying this moment like nothing else in the world*

Longshot: "That's impossible. His father is supposed to be dead."

Lillith: "Yeah. How are we so sure that this isn't a trap set up by Maxwell or HIM ?!"

Kuro: *still with his face nestled against the demon's neck, so mumbling*
"It's my dad. There's absolutely no doubt about it. His aura, the touch of his skin, the look of his eyes, the scent of his hair, the sound of his ear pendants, ..."

Sakura: "Oh my ... So then, that means, ... That means we're standing here face to face with Satan." *poor thing, she's really stunned XD*

*Everybody is stunned by the mere thought they might have the last Satan standing at ounly a couple of meters away from them*

demon: "Ex-Satan, that is ! I lost that title 18 years ago, when I got trapped."

Soryu: "There's no doubt about it. He has an aura that can't be replaced or faked. An aura that I remember like no other ...
Welcome back, Akira-sama."

*All demons quickly kneel down to greet as soon as they realize it IS Akira Chaisor who is standing in front of them. Akira on the other hand looks a bit overwhelmed, so he starts to blush and scratches the back of his head*

Akira: "Ah. Please, there's no need to kneel down for me. You're all making me blush."

*the others notice how he puts up the same silly smile as the one Kuro always does in a situation like this one*

Kuro: "But ... Dad, how ... I though they had killed you. I ... I don't understand, ..."

Akira: *caressing Kuro's hair* "That's a long story, my dearest Kuro. I'll tell you everything I know. But first, there's something that needs to be taken care off."

*Akira gently lets go off his (completely stunned) son, and walks into the group. All the EF and TK watch with amazed eyes at the handsome, graceful man. Chronos notices the enormous charisma Akira Chaisor has, as well as his tightly muscled body that looks built for ultimate combat performance. Akira gets out off the group again, and stops in front of Maxwell (who had stopped building up his black sand attack when Akira showed up)*

Akira: "Maxwell. Long time no see."

Longshot: "What ?! They know each other ?!"

*Maxwell and Akira stare each other in the eyes. Akira looks very calm and focussed. Maxwell on the other hand puts up a frustrated grin*

Maxwell: "Heh. Looks like you just came back from the grave too."

Akira: "Never been there, and don't plan on doing so either. You on the other hand clearly have already met with death."

Maxwell: "WHAT ?!"

Akira: "I see you're still on the 'bad guys' side, Maxwell."

Maxwell: "Tsss. As if I would have changed after what you did to me, Akira Chaisor. Hah."

*Akira starts to laugh softly*

Akira: "I should've guessed it. But it doesn't really please me that you're wanting to hurt my son and his friends. So I guess I'll have no other choice but to finish you off once and for all this time."

everybody: "!"

--------------------------

[[Never expected the return of Akira I had planned would come this soon already. Oh well, now things will really get more spiced up :D]]

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Him lands on a moutain side and sits down*

HIM"I hate waiting*

MAxwell"Well this time I'm pulling out all the stops! "

*The black sand turns into buzzsaw and fly at all of them everyone barley dodging them*

Maxwell"THe black sand isn't really sand it's metal tuned to my own chackra from deep within the earths crust. Each batch of black sand can only be tuned to one person and never changed so even your earth and metal fighters arnt abl;e to control it! Now die"

*The buzz saw head to the crew*

Signature

laurent

laurent

*But it doesn't get all that far. With a dull thud, it eventually ends up bursting to pieces like glass hit by a big rock*

Maxwell: "What ?!"

Kite: "Wow."

Eagleye: "What happened ?! I didn't see anybody attack to counter Maxwell's black sand."

*It's a fact that nobody moved an inch. Suddenly however, Maxwell spots the way Akira's eyes stare, thinking it must be him who somehow managed to stop his attack. Kuro too is quite sure it was his father that stopped the buzz saw*

Maxwell: "Don't you dare to mess with me, or I'll make your deaths slow and painfull !"

*Maxwell goes for a second strike with the black sand. Only fragments of a second after he launches his attack, the black sand gets blown to pieces again, partially striking Maxwell this time, who has to cover for his own attack*

Maxwell: "Kggg. What the f*ck is going on here ?! ! !"

Kuro: (to himself) "Dad doesn't seem to have lost any of his powers. His aura-counters are still as strong as I can imagine them. But then why ...

*Before Kuro can finish his thoughts, he gets snapped back to focus by the roar of Maxwell's 3d black sand attack banging into his father. Akira gets completely swallowed by the sand. It makes a sharp scraping sound, like large knives spinning around to cut up everything tht's on their path*

Irugu: "Satan-sama !"

Eagleye: "Oh no !"

*Archior takes a quick peek at his brother to see his reaction. He's mainly still in shock from the fact that his father suddenly turned up in front of him alive, but next to that, Kuro doesn't seem to panic at all about Akira being stuck inside Maxwell's black sand attack
Already more than a minute now, the young demon still hasn't escaped from the raging attack. A small grin of victory appears on Maxwell's face*

Maxwell: "Looks like he's been too long out of action to survive my black sand. What a shame, for THE ex-Satan to die so easily on a crappy place like this."

Zakon: "!" (XD)

*Maxwell's euphoria is of short duration however, when all of the sudden, the black sand is gone, vanished into thin air. A clearly shocked Maxwell, for a second only, gets the glimps of an unharmed Akira, who's putting up the same grin-like smile as the one we're used to see from Kuro*

Maxwell: "That's impo..."

*Everybody pulls wide eyes as Maxwell gets catapulted away by a mighty hard fist punch, sending him flying away for meters. But Akira moved so fast that they didn't see him charging. They didn't even clearly see the punch.
It takes a while before MAxwell smashes into the ground, face down first*

Akira: * stretching his fingers* "Urgh. All these years being locked up have made my punches grow weak." *sighs*

Longshot: o_O !

Archior: "Now I see where you got your strength from, bro."

Kuro: "Yeah. I do too ... I'm amazed dad's strength hasn't decreased all that much, seen the fact he gave me a part of his powers."

*Akira taps his black vest to get off the dust that's left behind by the black sand attack. The sun brightly reflects on his golden ear pendants, as well on his tanned chest. Really relaxed, he walks over to where Maxwell crashed. He stops, his vivid purple eyes somewhat playfully staring at Maxwell, who is doing an effort to get back up again*

Akira: "Don't put on so much of a show, Maxwell. It may be quite a while since we last faced each other, but I know you well enough to know that a blow like that means nothing to you. So if you'd feel like keeping up a well paced fight, that'd be much appreciated."

Maxwell: "Tsss. Still as cocky as can be, I see, Akira Chaisor. That lousy brat of a son of yours sure got THAT from you."

Akira: "Idiot. You really think you can make me lose my focus, by trying to get me upset. Just get your butt up in the air again quickly, so that we can get over with this asap. I have a "lousy" son [[lovely, how sarcasticly he can say things :D]], as you seem to like calling Kuro, to reunite with. And know very well that I don't plan on spending my entire day facing you !"

-----------------

[[Now it's clear where Kuro got his spicy personality from XD]]

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

MAxwell"Don't worry you and your son can bond for all eternity..IN THE AFTER LIFE!"

*The black sand gathers in the air and forms a pyramid that strikes pointed edge down from the sky crushing Akira to the ground*

Kuro"FAther!"

MAxwell"EVen you can't take me alone pay for your hub-"

Lei Fong"TIger strike!

*Lei Fong destroys the weight with a flying kick*

Lei Fong"Do not forget I our battle was first and we still have our bussiness to settle"

Maxwell"Clinging to you outdated honor to you end? "

Lei Fong"Yes just as you will cling to you delsuions of grabduer to your death!"

Maxwell"Enough talk!"

*Black sand forms giant bolder he sends rolling to the group*

Maxwell"Time to end this!

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Kuro wants to run down to the spot where Akira got struck by the black sand pyramid, but his brother forces him to stay where he is, because of the giant bolder that is going to hit them within here and the next couple of seconds*

Kuro: "Arch, let go of me ! I have to see if dad is ok ..."

*Suddenly, Oriya comes running past them, speeding towards the bolder that gets closer and closer*

Archior: "Oriya !"

Oriya: "This one's for you, Kuro."

*Oriya takes a powerful leap, uses his stretched tail as an extra weight to make him spin around his centre point faster, and gives the giant bolder a mighty blast with his strong right leg. The kick was well aimed, and since Oriya focussed all of his strength into the correct muscles, the bolder bursts to pieces. The rebounce however blows Oriya backwards, and he doesn't have the time anymore to land properly, so softly crashes into the sandy ground*

Kuro: "Oriya !"

*Kuro quickly runs towards his best friend. He kneels down and takes the handsome young demon into his arms. Kuro looks worried, but Oriya greets him with a warm smile*

Kuro: "Oriya, are you ok ?!"

Oriya: "Yeah. Just a couple of scratches and a headache tomorrow, that's all."

Kuro: "Idiot ! Why the f*ck did you do this ?! You had me worried sick."

Oriya: "To save everybody of course. But ..."

*the young demon with the shiny dark grey skin and turquoise hair starts to blush softly. His bright poison green eyes blink a couple of time, making it clear that he's a bit nervous*

Oriya: "I especially did it for you, Kuro."

*This time, it's Kuro who turns all red, and acts a bit clumsy. Both young men's vivid eyes stare deeply into each other, and some of the others notice that both have their tails wagging softly*

Kuro: "Oriya ..."

Eagleye: "OMG ! Don't tell me those two have a crush on each other ! Cause if that's the case ..."

Longshot: "Eh ? What ?!" *shocked*

*Zepher is standing right next to Eagleye and Longshot. So he clearly heard what the two said, but he also noticed that Kuro and Oriya indeed act like they have certain feelings for each other*

Zepher: "You know, it's normal here in the Underworld for two males to have special feelings for each other. At our clan, there are both male-female and male-male couples. I guess it's something due to our genes, and the fact that there are less females than males for the past 20 years. So we don't consider this as being weird, as might you humans do."

Eagleye: "But you guys all look like real womanizers. Especially two beefcakes like Kuro and Oriya. I ... I can't believe what I'm hearing and seeing. (she's really completely stunned XD) ... And what about poor Sakura. She has a huge crush on Kuro. This could break her heart."

*A serious, agreeing expression appears on Zepher's face. But not for long, as suddenly Maxwell goes for another attack*

Maxwell: "This will be the downfall of all of you !"

*Maxwell is about to attack when coming out of nowhere, he gets stuck into a circle of flames*

Maxwell: "What the... ?!"

*They aren't normal flames. They have a dark, almost black glow, and the heath they spread is also far above the normal level. Next to that, it seems as if these flames are being kept burning by lost souls, who coil up and down along with the fire. With creepy, moaning voices, they repeatedly scream out Maxwell's name, as well as the words "punishment, pain and eternal death"*

Chronos: "What in the name of- is that ?!"

Kuro: "The true flames of Hell, from the core of the Underwold !"

*Maxwell struggles against the terrible heath. The suffocating fumes force him to let himself drop on his knees, gasping for air, while the lost souls trapped into the flames start to snare and burn his body.
Suddenly, sand from the ground gets blasted around, forming a crater from which Akira Chaisor rises. His unhurt body is surrounded by the same flames as the ones striking Maxwell, only they don't seem to harm the young demon. Instead, they lift him out of the crater. Akira's eyes are blood-red glowing. His terra-red hair wildly flutters around, and his body is covered with crimson tattoos*

Kuro: "Dad ..."

Oriya: "Amazing !"

Lillith: "This is wild. I've never felt anything like this before !"

*Akira touches down in front of Maxwell, who starts to get it harder and harder to fight back the roaring flames and their mysterious black glow. Akira's eyes turn back to normal, and his hair stops fluttering. The crimson tattoos however remain on his sweaty body, and the flames surrounding him gather around his arms*

Maxwell: "A... Akira... Kggggh..."

Akira: "How foolish of you to think that I have become weaker after all these years. I may not be Satan anymore, but that doesn't mean the powers of Hell aren't at my disposal anymore."

*Akira raises his hands and stretches his mighty claws, blazing up the flames of Hell*

Akira: "I'll let you pay for all the misery you have caused, Maxwell !"

*The blaze now completely turns black, and as the raging flames from the Underworld's core swallow up a screaming Maxwell, their deep red glow lights up the entire sky with a bloody atmosphere*

-----------

*still sitting on a mountain, HIM watches the spectacular scene*

HIM: *grinning* "Looks like Akira Chaisor has finally become a man with true balls. Heh.
But what's more interesting to see, is that Brownie and that handsome dark grey skinned demon seem to have a crush for each other."

*A sickly evil smile appears on HIM's face*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Maxwell"Just as weak as ever Akira"

*Maxwell burst through the flames protected by the sand on he's skin he uses for protection*

Akira"NOw I end this"

*from the sand Maxwell bring up Sakura captured. Akira stop he's attaclk and maxwell makes the black sand form a spear and sends it through the form kings gut*

Akira"Uhh"

Maxwell"Your stll the same bleeding heart you were back then. And that's why you all-"

*Suddenly all he's sands holding is her clothes and she above him with her sword*

Sakura"I'm not dealt weith that easily"

*She throws her knife into he's left eye*

Maxwell"urgh!"

Kuro"That was amazing Sakura"

*She smile*

Lillith"Even mor eamazing without clothes..."

*Sakura realizes her stae of dress and how she escaped. "

Sakura"WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

*She runs away knocking everyone over*

Eageleye"That's our girl"

Longshot"*Sigh*

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Kuro has used the little moment of muddle to run over to his father, who got hit by one of Maxwell's black sand spears*

Kuro: "Dad, are you ok ?!"

Akira: "Yeah, no worries. I'm used to much worse. ^^"

*Akira gets up on his feet again, and gives his son a rub on the head to let him know he doesn't have to worry*

Akira: "I guess all those years sealed away have made my techniques a bit rusty, heheh."

Kuro:"Just be carefull, dad, ok."

-----

Raton: "So. You're having a crush on our leader."

Oriya: "Eh ?!"

*Oriya turns around surprised, immediately seeing the teasing grin on Raton's face*

Oriya: "Dude, what do you mean ?"

*Raton takes a long puff of his cigarette, looks up at the sky for half a minute, and eventually looks the young demon straight in his poison green eyes*

Raton: "We're not blind ya know, Oriya. You can clearly see that you and Kuro-sama have a crush on each other."

Oriya: *pulls wide eyes and turns red* "What ?! ! !"

Raton: "Hah, who would've ever have guessed to see two macho's like you ..."

*Before Raton can finish his sentence, Oriya agrily snaps the cigarette out of Raton's mouth, takes a rather deep puff, blows out the smoke in Raton's face and as finishing touch, puts out the cigarette on his tongue and tosses it away. Raton is quite surprised (maybe even a bit shocked) by Oriya's sudden reaction*

Oriya: "You're an idiot ! Kuro and I being lovers, hah. All that smoking must've dammaged your brain."

*Oriya, cocky as he is, walks away with his nose up in the air and his tail dominantly swirling*

Oriya: "But I do admit that I like Kuro."

----

Akira: "Oi, Maxwell ! Are you going to stand there whining about your eye all day or what ?! Or are you too shocked a girl has wounded you."

Maxwell: *still holding his hand on his eye that got hit*
"Tsss. You sure put up a big mouth for somebody who just got his guts pierced."

Akira: "What ? You mean this little scratch ?!"

*Akira points at the wound. It's still bleeding, but it indeed seems to be healing fast and good*

Akira: "You know, Maxwell ..."

*The young demon with the terra-red hair runs with the fingers of his right hand over the wound. His hand is soakingly stained with his blood. With a fanged grin and a rather creepy expression on his face, Akira starts to lick the blood off his hand*

Akira: "It's been a while since I've tasted the sweet flavour of blood. And you know what, I bet yours would taste even better !"

*Akira zaps away, and before Maxwell can realize what the ex-Satan is up to, and can put on a defence shield, Akira's claws already cleave through Maxwell's chest*

Maxwell: "UAAARRRGH !"

*Akira's bright purple eyes stare at Maxwell in a chill-provoking way, and the young demon's sharp fans are only inches away from giving Maxwell a fatal bite in the neck. But it seems that Akira is having something else in his mind to defeat his opponent. As Akira partially pulls back his right arm that is piercing Maxwell's body, and clings his claws in the open flesh, a rather gore sucking and splattering sound of blood gives some of the rest of the group the ice cold chills*

Akira: *narrows his eyes and puts up a grin*
"If I can't burn you from the outside, then I'll have to fry you from the inside."

*Maxwell's eyes spread wide open, and he utters a really strange scream, as Akira releaches his Hell flames from the hand that is cleaving through Maxwell's body, thus heavily burning Maxwell's guts*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Suddenly from out of nowhere Ban appears weilding a giant club and smashes Maxwell with it and the rest of the intiates following*

Ginji"We tried to stop him..."

Ban"Come on I just wanted to help."

Lei Fong"You need to follow orders.."

*none of them see the sand grab Shinbu*

Shinobu"Ahhh!"

Shinobi"Sis"

*The sand whirls around Maxwell and till it reforms him in body with skeltal wings with SHinobu around he's chest as a sheild*

Maxwell"Come on kids try you attacks now!"

*Fires metal spikes from he sand and laughs manically*

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Luckily, Kuro's reaction speed is still as sharp as always, so he's able to jump in front of the initiates in time. With his bare fists and tail, he bangs the spikes away. He quickly turns his point of view towards Maxwell, giving him an angry look and baring his fangs*

Kuro: "Maxwell, you filthy coward ! Do you really have to sink yourself so low by using a child as your shield ?!"

Maxwell: "What's the problem, half-breed ?! Does this make you angry ?! Hahahaha. Let's see if you can control your anger enough not to attack me. Otherwise, you might end up hurting this adorable girl."

*Kuro narrows his eyes. The right corner of his mouth softly trembles as he tries to calm down the anger raging inside him right now.

Kuro: "Kgggg."

*Meanwhile, Akira has ran up to Ban, grabbed him by the collar and is lifting him up*

ban: "Hey, let go of me !"

*Akira's purple eyes angrily stare into those of the young initiate's. He has drawn back his long claws in order not to hurt Ban, but instead, he is baring his fangs to let Ban know that he's not too pleased with the kid's interfering*

Akira: "You idiot ! Why did you have to interfere ?!"

Ban: "Argh ! Put me down, demon. I just wanted to help the others. What's wrong with that ?!"

Akira: "That I was about to defeat Maxwell within the next couple of seconds. But because of you, my attack failed, and now Maxwell was able to take over control again. THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG !"

*Some of the Time Keepers don't like Akira's way of treating Ban, but they understand what Akira means. Also, they don't really feel like trying to calm down a demon as strong as the Ex-Satan.
Akira eventually puts down Ban, utters a deep frustrated sigh and runs with his left hand through his shining terra-red hair (another thing both he and Kuro like to do a lot)*

Akira: "Ok, so what do we do now ?!"

Vexx: "Euhm ... Maybe I can be of any help, Akira-sama."

*Akira turns around and notices the young albino demon he spotted before walking towards him*

Akira: "Ah, you must be Vexx, the Rogue-Assassin, right ? Kobayashi-sama told me he had one of his best apprentices helping Kuro."

Vexx: "That's me indeed. As I said, I might be able to help.
It'll take a couple of minutes to prepare, but I think I know of a way I can save that girl unharmed."

Akira: "That's great, Vexx. I'm sure Kuro will be able to keep Maxwell busy - not hurting that girl -, while you prepare. I feel I can rely on you." *smiles*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

LEi Fong"SO you fallen this far to use an ally as a shield?"

MAxwell"I've haven't fallen I've raised beyond all of you"

Lei Fong"So this is what you been transformed into..."

Maxwell"THi is my true face it's just none of you eas able to see"

Shinobi"HAnds of my sister!"

*THe young ninja is about to throw shuriken but stopped by Longshot*

Longhot"I know you want to save her but random attacks might harm her..."

Shinobi"What AM I supposed to do"

Longshot" I'm a archer and Vexxx is an assain. Both jobs require precsion..."

*Draws arrow*

Longshot"Trust in my our skill for know."

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Vexx comes standing in between Longshot and Shinobi. The young ninja is despite the worries for his sister's sake, somewhat fascinated by the impressive looks of the albino demon. Especially Vexx' long horns, claws and his furry tail seem to catch most of his interest.
Vexx spots Shinobi staring at him. When he lowers his red eyes upon the initiate, Shinobi quickly looks the other way. The young rogue-assassin utters a soft amused hum*

Vexx: *smiling* "Don't worry, kid. Longshot and I will save your sister."

Shinobi: "Hey ! I'm not a kid anymore, so don't call me like that ! I could easily beat you up if I wanted to !"

Vexx: "Hehehah. Really ?! Heh. I think you'll need a couple of more years and a few kilograms of muscle to be able to. So it's best now to let me do the rough work, k.
But hey, it's great to see you have such fighter's spirit already. I'm sure you'll be an awesome ninja some day."

*Vexx puts up a 'thumbs up' and a long wink, hoping that by what he said, he will keep Shinobi from trying to do anything abruptly that might endanger Shinobu*

Longshot: "So, how much time will you need to prepare, Vexx ?"

Vexx: "Depends on Maxwell's current mental pstrength. But it won't take more than 1 to 2 minutes at maximum.
I'm depending on your archer-skills to keep him busy and unfocussed that long."

Longshot: "Ok, I ..."

*A loud bang interrupts Longshot, as Kuro is blocking one of Maxwell's black sand attacks that was soaring towards the group*

Kuro: "I'm going to protect the group, so you two solely focus on Maxwell. Don't worry about the rest of us."

Vexx: "Thanks, Kuro-sama."

Kuro: "Shinobi, come over here. That way, you'll be safe behind my barrier."

Shinobi: "Why should I listen to you, you ... you ... demon ?!" *saying the demon 'demon' in such a way that it almost had to sound like an insult*

*Our young emerald-haired clan leader's clearly not in the mood for toying around and starting a long pointless discussion, so he raises the tone of his voice and without actually realizing it, bares his upper fangs*

Kuro: "HELL DAMMIT ! This isn't the time to try proving us what daredevil you are ! If you don't want your sis to suffer from Maxwell's fusion, you get your butt over here right now, so that Vexx and Longshot can finally do their work !"

*When he sees Shinodi eventually agreeing and going standing behind Kuro, Akira is surprised (in a positive way of course) by the maturity, tact and influence of his son.
As Vexx is ready to start his preparations, Longshot gets his bow and arrows ready for action*

Vexx: *chanting in demonic slang* "Ohn ban wa, matsu hiruto shi. Ohn ban, kiri kiri ohn. Kiri kiri wa, tashino ni ..."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"Try not to hold it against Shinobi, he still a child underneath he's it all scared for he's sister"

Signature

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "I know, Chronos, I know very well what you mean. I understand how he feels right now like no other. Don't forget I have witnessed the same when I was a kid myself."

*Kuro keeps silent for a couple of seconds, pointing his yellow eyes towards the ground. It looks as if memories of his past are troubling the handsome young demon's mind for a swift moment. But having decided not to act all 'emo' any longer, Kuro quickly raises his head proudly again, and confidence reappears in his eyes*

Kuro: "I just don't want Shinobi to do any unexpected things while Vexx and Longshot are facing Maxwell. I don't want the same thing that happened to me (meaning the death of Seiji) happening to Shinobi, I hope you understand that."

*Chronos looks Kuro in the eyes and gives a soft nod to agree*

Vexx: "... haka ni, kiri kiri ohn. Iki ma sho ... OK, here goes !"

*The sky suddenly turns red, and the gravitational pressure seems to have increased a great deal. Maxwell feels his body getting drawn towards the ground, but he's able to remain in his current position. Vexx starts heading towards Maxwell. The young albino demon doesn't seem to be slowed down by the heavy gravitation, and that rings a bell inside Maxwell*

Maxwell: "Heh, this is just one of your brain manipulation tricks again. I'm not letting me being fooled by you a second time, demon !"

*Maxwell decides to counter Vexx, and just as he thought, he's able to move without any problem, thus knowing that Vexx is using mere illusions to attack*

Vexx: "What ?!" *stunned eyes*

*Maxwell gives Vexx a crushing blow, sending the young demon flying. With a loud bang, Vexx crashes into the ground. A pointy rock has hit his right arm, which is now bleeding rather badly. The redness of the sky has disappeared, as well as the altered gravitation*

Maxwell: "Looks like your little plan didn't work as well as the last time." *grins*

Vexx: "Kggg. Don't think I'm defeated or giving up yet. I can fight you barehanded too if I need to."

*Vexx gets up. He tries to wipe the blood off his arm, but it's no use, so he gives up and decides to focus on Maxwell solely. The albino takes a powerful jump, and unclenches his claws. He's able to hit Maxwell, but not strongly enough because of his wounded right arm. A bigger grin appears on Maxwell's face. He unleashes one of his black sand attacks, which Vexx manages to counter. However, the second one is strong enough to blow Vexx right in the stomach, making the demon collapse down on his knees, gasping heavily for air*

Longshot: "Dammit ! I knew he'd screw things up !"

Maxwell: "I wouldn't do that if I were you, Longshot. Don't forget that you might hurt our dear Shinobu with those arrows of yours."

*Longshot has no other option but to lower his bow*

Maxwell: "Good boy. I'll first finish off the albino. Then it's your turn to die. So be good, and wait patiently for your turn."

*Vexx notices Maxwell getting closer to him, but the blow in his stomach was so hard, that his body refuses to get up. Maxwell gives Vexx a hard kick in the side, making the young demon drop down on his back with a hard smack. He places his foot on Vexx' stomach and presses*

Maxwell: "Come on demon, I want to see and hear you suffer before I kill you."

*Vexx only utters soft cries. His pride refuses him to scream out in pain, as Maxwell is crushing his stomach*

Vexx: "I ... Kggghhh ... I refuse to scream ... Arhhh ..."

*Maxwell uses his black sand again, trying to make Vexx suffer more. Pain is clearly filling the bloodstained face of the young albino. Still, Vexx refuses to utter any scream of pain. After a couple of minutes, Maxwell stops and takes a step backwards to better see the damage he did to the Assassin-Rogue. Vexx is looking badly beaten up, his entire body and hair covered in blood. His orange-red eyes are starting to stare blankly, and that seems to satisfy Maxwell*

Maxwell: "I don't think you'll hold on much longer. Besides, you still don't want to give me those screams of pain I desire to hear, so I think I'll put an end to your miserable existence now. After all, I still have lots of work to do, hahahahaha. It's a shame though having to kill something nature has shaped so beautifully. Oh well ..."

*Maxwell uses the black sand to make a large spear and points it at the defeated demon. The sharp point of the spear is already touching Vexx' bare chest*

Kuro: "Vexx, NO !"

Maxwell: "Back off, half-breed ! It's too late. You couldn't prevent me from fusing with Shinobu, and now you're also too late to save your friend's life. So be reasonable, give up and let your friend's suffering end now. At least if you want the girl to survive." *smirks*

Kuro: "Kggg. dammit, you f*cking bastard !"

Maxwell: "Heh."

*Maxwell turns his point of view at Vexx again, but is shocked when he sees the deadly wounded albino is gone. He suddenly finds himself with his back against a large wall. It takes a couple of seconds before he notices the pressing on his neck, and the sharp stinging pain that accompanies it*

Vexx: "You look surprised, Maxwell."

*Maxwell is unable to reply. His eyes stare at Vexx, who is standing body to body with him. He's so close that Maxwell can feel the soft touch of the demon's skin, feel his breath and smell the unique scent demons have. Vexx' body looks unharmed, and Maxwell realizes that it's Vexx holding him by the throat that disables his body to react. He also realizes that Vexx DID use an illusion to trick him*

Vexx: "You look angry. You're probably wondering what's happening to you, right ?!
As an Assassin, I know what nerves to hit and block in order to keep your entire body out of function. Actually you should consider yourself lucky, 'cause I'm having my claws piercing through the skin of your neck, so I could easily tear open your artery if you made one unlucky move.
I knew you weren't going to be tricked by my illusions, unless I created one that's on the same experience level as reality. I also reckoned it would be better to create an illusion in which you were the victorious one. I know how much you like your ego to be flattered. And I've been in a situation like that before, so it wasn't hard to pretend I was getting defeated. How long the illusion might have looked like in your eyes, only a couple of seconds have passed here in reality, believe it or not."

*Maxwell suddenly notices a flutter of vivid colours getting near him. It's the colourful outfit of Kusuri-Uri that got his attention. The always mysteriously acting demon comes standing in front of Maxwell, reaches out his hands and places them on Shinobu*

Shinobi: "Hey ! What's that weird man going to do to my sis ?!"

Kuro: "Save her from Maxwell's grip." *smiles at the young initiate*

Kusuri-Uri: "No problem." (as usual, he's short on words :D)

*Maxwell suddenly feels a burning pain as the medicine seller's slim hands start to radiate a blue-purple glow. He can hear the demon softly chanting in a slang that sounds different than the one Vexx or the other demons usually use.
The pain gets sharper by the second. Maxwell feels his mid-body being torn and bended in all directions, but Vexx' grip is still preventing him from trying to take counter measures. The group watches with amazed eyes, as Shinobu's body slowly and carefully gets separated from Maxwell. After about half a minute, the girl is finally freed. Oriya who was on standby quickly brings her back safely to the group, lays her down gently and goes standing next to Kuro who gives him a playful tap on the back*

Kuro: "Fantastic job, you guys ! I'm proud of you."

Shinobi: "Is she going to be ok ?!"

Kusuri-Uri: *he never walks fast unless needed, so it took him longer to get back to the group than Oriya*
"Her body is weakened by Maxwell draining her from her life energy and her aura. She will need to rest for quite a while, but her life isn't in mortal danger. I will give her the proper care to make her recover as quickly as possible."

Lei Fong: "Thank you."

Vexx: "Kuro-sama ..."

*Kuro looks up at Vexx. He's still holding Maxwell by the neck. Kuro doesn't need words to understand what Vexx is trying to ask him, and gives a soft nod. Vexx returns it with an "understood" nod. He loosens his grip on Maxwell's neck, pulling his bloodstained claws out of his opponent's skin. As the young Assassin-Rogue draws back his hand, his fingers gracefully scrape along Maxwell's neck, who's eyes spread open wide, trembling, as the demon's claws cut open the main artery in his neck*

Signature Image

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.