Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2 - Minitokyo

(game) WAR! Angels vs. Demons - part 2

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Longshot"Stand back..."

*Vexx leaps back ward as Longshot launches an arrow in the air. it glint in the sky and a hail of arrows rain down on the former leader of the time keepers*

Longshot"I give traitors and those use others as a shield no quarter..."

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Akira: "Time to end this, and do what I should have done a lot sooner."

*Akira steps towards a badly crippled Maxwell. He lost a large amount of blood because of the cut in the neck Vexx gave him, and his entire body is pierced by Longshot's arrows, so he doesn't have the force any longer to prevent Akira from grabbing him by the head*

Akira: "It's over Maxwell. I'm going to make sure Shinobi and Shinobu are the last people you've ever been able to harm."

Maxwell: *with a weak growl* "Kgghh ... Get your stinky hands ... off me !"

Akira: "Tsss. You're pathetic."

*Akira's hand, the one that's placed on Maxwell's head starts to shine brightly. While Akira is chanting a special spell, you can see Maxwell's soul, looking like a black mist, being sucked out of his body, and slowly fading into thin air. It takes Akira about a minute to completely make the former TK's leader's souls vanish. He loosens his grip, letting the lifeless body of Maxwell drop down on the ground. Without spending much further attention to the defeated Maxwell, the handsome young demon turns around and heads back to the rest of the group. Some became speechless after what they have just witnessed*

Akira: "His soul has been destroyed by Hades, the true powers of the Underworld, and forever banned from his body and our sacred lands."

Zepher: "So that means he's ... gone."

*Akira nods, the clinging of his ear pendants being the only thing you can hear (everybody turned quiet)*

Kite: "Finally, this nightmare is over !" *utters a deep sigh of relief*

Luke: "Awesome. Our worries will finally be over."

Kuro: *still having some worry in his eyes*
"No it's not over yet !
Don't forget that HIM is still somewhere here in the Underworld, and compared to him, Maxwell was just a puppy."

Toda: "Kuro-sama's right. Our troubles are far from being over yet. But at least we have a moment now to take a rest."

*While the other demons form little groups to chat or do something else to relax a bit, Akira walks up to Kuro. His bright purple eyes partially hidden behind his fringe, stare deeply into the vivid yellow ones of his son. Both men look at each other for a minute, not really knowing what to say and behaving rather clumsy. Eventually they both start to laugh, realizing how dumb it is for them standing there like two statues*

Akira: "Just look at what a handsome young man you've become."

Kuro: "A... Ah ... thanks dad." *blushes*

Akira: "I really mean it. I can't believe how much you've changed, my little Kuro. Your hair, your eyes, your skin, your face, your body. Everything. You've become taller than me. You've even got a tail now, and let's not forget to mention how strong and mature you've become. I'm so happy to see what a handsome son I have, but it also saddens me that I couldn't be there myself to watch you grow up."

Kuro: "I really missed you so much, dad. And I still can't believe you're actually alive. I thought you were dead. I thought that I would never see you again."

Akira: "It must've been so hard for your you and Seiji. First losing your mother, and then me."

*Kuro lowers his head, his ears and tail, and a somewhat sad expression appears on his face*

Kuro: "Dad, about Seiji. There's something I have to ..."

*Akira puts his finger on Kuro's mouth and greets him with a soft, warm smile, surprising the young emerald haired half-breed*

Akira: "It's ok, Kuro. I already know what happened, so there's no need for you to open that wound in your heart once again."

Kuro: *spreads his eyes in surprise* "But how ..."

Akira: "The man that freed me told me he was an old friend of yours. He knew very well it would be hard for you having to tell me what had happened in the past years, so he told me everything instead."

Kuro: "I ... see."

Akira: "Kuro, please don't think I blame you for anything that has happened."

Kuro: "Thanks dad, that's sweet of you, but that still doesn't take away the pain and the fact that I was unable to save Seiji. The fact that I killed my very own brother with these ... bloodstained hands."

*Akira grabs Kuro by the shoulders and encloses his son into his arms to comfort him*

Akira: "It's not your fault, and like I said, I don't blame you for what has happened. I'm just so happy to have found you."

*As Akira's hands touch Kuro's back, he feels the many scars on his son's back, realizing how much Kuro must have suffered. It makes him feel both sad and angry. But still, the ex-Satan is ever so glad that he is finally reunited with his beloved son*

Kuro: "Dad, I was wondering ... How come you haven't changed one single bit during all these years ?"

Akira: "I thought so you would want to know that. The ones that attacked me wanted to turn me into some kind of brainless slave, that could be used to help them take over our world, as well as the other ones. They held me in a forced coma all these years, locked up inside some large tube with a strange kind of liquid. But both my mind and my body must have refused to be taken control of. Also, since I had given you a great deal of my powers before we got separated, they couldn't solely 'steal' my powers if they wanted to stick to their original plan. Not knowing how long it would take to eventually get control of me, they must have given me a serum that stops my body from aging."

Kuro: "Stopping from aging ?! But that means ..."

Akira: "That I will be 21 for the rest of my life."

*Kuro is rather shocked by what he hears*

Akira: "It will be hard to see you growing older, while as I will remain 21 for eternity.
But ok, enough of this depressing stuff. Tell me ..."

*Father and son continue chatting up, talking about the more fun things that happened* [[I could continue writing, but I'll stop here for this time :D]]

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"For now I suggest we had back to Zakon's palace and plan the next step."

_______

*The group leaves and from the sand emerges a battered Maxwell*

Maxwell"I have a goddes on my side fool...ahhh"

?"To bad even divinty isn't gonna save you this time"

*A spear is inside he's chest to weak from the previous battle to attack*

MAxwell"You punk...your gonna take my place in the 10!?!? they sent you?!?!"

?"Hehe...come on be happy think of it as retirment..."

*He teras the spear through and the Master of sand returns to the earth. the mysterious stranger pick up the ring puts it he's finger as he walks away and whistles.*

Longshot"-"

Eagleye"What's wrong?"

Longshot"Nothing...just the wind."

Signature

laurent

laurent

100th post of this second thread ! Oh yeah ! *party tiiiiiiiime*

___________________________________________(...)

Kuro: "... and basically, that's the entire story."

Akira: "Wow. It's amazing how much things you've done up to now."

Kuro: "Ah, well, they're not all that special."

Akira: "Are you kidding me ! You're the leader of the Southern clan. You call that nothing special ?!"

Kuro: "Yeah, but you were the ruler of the entire Underworld. Compared to you, I'm still only a small fish."

Akira: "You've got a point there. ^^ But still, I'm very very proud of the person you've become."

*Longshot and Eagleye follow closely behind the two Chaisors. Eagleye spots Kuro's tail happily wagging from one side to another, and utters a soft amused hum*

Longshot: "What's wrong with you ?!"

Eagleye: "Oh, nothing. It's just that I find it cute when Kuro wags his tail when he's happy." *smiles*

Longshot: "Oh geez." *rolls his eyes*

Eagleye: *snapping* "WHAT ?! There's nothing wrong with me liking that ! Besides, I'm glad to see that Kuro feels truly happy again, and if you can't understand that, well ... well than don't understand it !"

*A bit irritated, she fastens her walking pace, frustrating Longshot who has to as well speed up if he wants to keep up with her*

*Kuro and Akira heard the little discussion thanks to their sharp hearing, but act as if nothing happened*

Kuro: *whispering* "Say dad, did you notice that unknown aura too when we had just left ?"

Akira: "I felt something, but only vaguely. Why ? Do you think we should inform the others ?"

Kuro: "No, no I think it's best to not. As long as I don't figure out who or what it might have been, I prefer to keep it unnoticed."

*the young terra-red haired demon nods to agree. Kuro's eyes softly sparkle, as he realizes how much he has missed the soft, unique clinging sound of his father's ear pendants*

Kuro: "That's right ! I still haven't introduced you to my brother."

Akira: "Your brother ?!"

*Akira is a bit surprised. The somewhat silly look and way he spreads his long pointy ears whenever he's surprised is another thing Kuro has missed so much about Akira for more than 17 years*

Kuro: "OI, ARCH !"

*the young Naware looks back and sees Kuro waving at him with both arms high up in the air*

Kuro: "Come here for a sec !"

*Archior slows down until Kuro and Akira reach up with him*

Archior: "What is it bro ?"

Kuro: *with a big smile* "I wanted to introduce you to dad."

Akira: "Hi Archior. Nice to meet you."

Archior: "The pleasure is all mine, Satan-sama."

Akira: "Please, there's no need to be so formal to me any longer. Just Akira will be more than fine." ^^

Archior: "Ah, gomen ne." ^^

Kuro: "So, we do look a lot like each other, don't ya think, dad ?!"

Akira: "Yeah, it's ... wow, how the two of you look a lot alike. You both have the same hair colour, the same tail, the same ears, a similar face, your skin colour is nearly the same, ..."

Kuro: "Kaiji checked our blood, and it seems that Arch and I share the same mother."

*Again, the funny surprised expression appears on Akira's face*

Akira: "The same mother ? ... That means that YOU are the child that Rasunyo was forced to leave behind when she got banned from her clan of birth."

Archior: "Rasunyo ?"

Kuro: "Was that mom's name ?!"

Akira: "Yes. I wanted to wait telling about her until you were older, Kuro. But then of course the unthinkable happened. I'm so sorry you're hearing your mother's name for the first time only now, Kuro."

Kuro: "Nah, it's ok dad. I understand."

Archior: *hesitating a bit* "Sata... I mean, Akira-sama. Could you please tell me more about my mother ? It's just that, I have never known her or anything about her."

*Akira puts his left arm around Archior's neck and pulls him closer*

Akira: *warmly smiling* "Sure thing."

Kuro: "I'll leave you two chatting." ^^

*Kuro backs off and runs up to Oriya who is following the group walking by his own*

Kuro: "Hey hey Oriya." ^^

Oriya: "Hey hey, Kuro." ^^

Kuro: "Say, once we're back at Zakon's palace, we're probably going to have some spare time after we have planned our next step. I was wondering if you'd like to do something."

Oriya: "You mean the two of us together ?"

*Kuro nods*

Oriya: "Aren't you afraid of what the others might think of us again ?"

Kuro: "Nah, I don't care. You're my best buddy, and I'd really love to do things together more often. And actually I don't mind if they tease us by saying we'd make a nice couple" ^^

*Oriya has some trouble hiding a soft blush slipping on his cheeks, but luckily you can't notice much of it because of his dark grey (nearly black) skin, and the large fring covering most of the right side of his face*

Oriya: "Y... yeah, ok. Me too, I'd love us two to do things together more often."

Kuro: "That's great ! So, do you know anything cool or fun we could do ? I'm euhm, kinda lacking inspiration, heheh." ^^'

Oriya: "Eeeeuhhhm ... Let's see ... How about... I teach you how to rave."

Kuro: "Rave ?"

Oriya: "Yeah. It's a way of dancing to electronic music, where you can use glowsticks to make all kinds of figures and symbols in a dark place. It's tiring, but fun. I still have some glowsticks somewhere in my pockets, so we could give it a try if you'd like to."

Kuro: "Sounds really cool ! I'm all in for your idea."

Oriya: "Ok then, it's a deal."

*Both demons, without noticing it themselves, wag there tails and smile at each other happily. They speed up a little, because they got far behind the rest of the group, all heading back towards Zakon's palace*

[[Ok, long post, I know, but after all, it's the 100th, and I had a boost of inspiration for some background story-ing :D]]

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Leader looks on from he's chamer as an imp comes forth with a repor*

Leader"Akira has returned amd Maxwell lost? As expected. I'll intatite the new member of the ten later. Also arrange things so that Kuro he's dad and HIM all meet. Someone should finish off at least one. Here's the report on our next are of influnces and things are moving steadly..send some guards to attack my newest recruit. Have to see if he's up to snuff."

*Longshot approaches Kuro*

Longhsot we need to talk privatly later.

*Him is still waiting on the mountain top. Suddenly a dart goes for he's neck and he grabs it before it strikes. a demon with a monocle and wearingscholar robes comes forward*

Him"Greeting monowitz good to see you made it"

Monowitz"Just testing your skills to see if they dulled. As soon as I knew you were free my lord the others are gathered waiting your command"

HIM"Good let's go."

Signature

laurent

laurent

[[Sorry for the long wait. I was on a trip and just got back yesterday]]

*Kuro gives Longshot a soft nod*

Kuro: "Sure thing, Longshot."

*Longshot speeds up a little to catch up with Eagleye again*

Oriya: "I wonder what he wants to talk you about. It's not of his habit to talk a lot with you, Kuro. Especially not privately."

Kuro: "Myeah, that's a fact. It's probably about what I have sensed right before we left. Or maybe he's willing to share more information about HIM. After all, he does seem to know more about HIM than we all think."

Oriya: "Now that you mention it, do we actually have to continue helping out the Time Keepers ?"

Kuro: "Basically, our job is done now that Maxwell is defeated. But with HIM being on the loose again, and the Time Keepers not being demons, so in fact they could leave if they wanted to, it's our responsibility to protect the Underworld from HIM."

Oriya: "Yeah, you're right. Sorry for asking such a dumb question."

*Kuro puts up a big smile and gives Oriya a soft tap on the nose with the point of his tail*

Kuro: "Nah. It was a logic question. Btw, I'm thinking of sending you guys home as soon as we arrive at Zakon's palace."

Oriya: "Eh ?! But why ?" *surprised look*

Kuro: "HIM isn't like Maxwell. The next time we face, it'll be a battle of unseen proportions, far beyond what you can ever imagine. I don't want to put your lives in danger when it's not needed."

Oriya: "But Kuro, you can't ..."

Kuro: "Face him all by myself ? Sure I can. He was lucky last time to trick me, if not I could've finished him off."

*Oriya puts up a worried, and even little bit angry expression. His poison green eyes stare questioningly into those of Kuro*

Kuro: "Until now, I have only been showing a puny fraction of my powers. No matter how strong HIM may be, I have a trump card that even he won't be able to face."

Oriya: "No !"

Kuro: "No ?"

*Kuro puts up his silly questioning face and blinks*

Oriya: "No. I won't allow you to gone on your own !"

Kuro: "... Oriya ..."

Oriya: "I know that I'm not as strong as you are, and that I might end up being in trouble, but that's my own fault. All I want is to stay by your side. So whether you like it or not, I'm facing HIM too, together with you !"

*Oriya was talking so intesive that he grabbed Kuro by both arms and forced the much stronger demon to stop. It takes a couple of seconds for the young Ketashi (that's Oriya's race) to realize it. When he does so, and blinkingly looks into Kuro's surprised yellow eyes, he starts to blush. Kuro's stunned by Oriya's spicy reply*

Raton: *yelling* "Oi, lovebirds ! At least wait until you have a private room at the palace to snuggle, instead of doing it here in public !"

Oriya: "WILL YOU STOP THAT, OR I'LL KICK YOUR SORRY *SS SO HARD IT'LL TURN INTO A BLACK HOLE !" *growls*

Kuro: "Hmm heh ... hehehahahahahahaha."

*Oriya looks at Kuro, surprised to see him laugh all the sudden*

Kuro: "I love it when you get angry, especially at 'smoky' " :D

Oriya: "..."

Kuro: "Ok."

Oriya: "Euhm ... ?"

Kuro: "It's ok. You can come along with me when HIM turns up."

Oriya: "Ah. Thanks, Kuro."

?: "Looks like the fun is about to start."

young demon: "You have been looking forward to this moment, right ?"

?: "You bet I have. For more than 800 years, I've been waiting for this great battle to sprout. The first scene is finished, so we can now head one to the second act. Isn't it wonderful, Belugi ?"

Belugi (= young demon): "Yes, Shilver-sama." *bows*

Iraie (Shilver): "If little Kuro can keep up his promise about having that trump card at hand, we're in for a real treat."

*A sick, cold laughter fills the empty hallways of Iraie Shilver's (small) palace*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

[No problem hope you had a great vacation]

*As they arrive at the palace Kuro And Longshot go off to talk alone*

Kuro "what's up?"

Longshot"I truly don't care if you and Oriya have feelings for each other but..."

*He pulls a small white flat object from he pouch and a blade of light pops out and he holds it to Kuro throat*

Longshot"But if you toy with Sakura feelings or misrepresent your self to her I will follow through on my vow to destroy those who would harme her..."

*Kuro's father appears and attack the quincy. Longshot just manages to dodge*

Akira"So you would fight us here Quincy!?!?"

Longshot"Relax even I wouldn't challenge both of you I was simply reminding your son of a promise we made..."

*The Quincy walks back to the others"

Eageleye"What did you talk to Kuro about?"

Longshot"Strategy nothing more"

*Eagleye looks doubtful but let's the subject drop*

Signature

laurent

laurent

[[I did, thanx]]

---------------------

Akira: "Are you ok, Kuro ?"

Kuro: "Yeah, I'm fine, no worries." *puts up a weak, forced smile*

Akira: "Why did that puny Quincy attack you ?"

Kuro: "He's not puny, dad. And to be honest, he had a valid reason for what he did."

*As he feels Longshot's aura is far away enough, Akira pulls back his mighty claws he had unclenched to attack Longshot in case he didn't let go of Kuro*

Kuro: "That girl with the name Sakura ..."

Akira: "The one that acts nervous all the time ?"

*Kuro nods*

Kuro: "It seems that she's quite fond of me."

*Akira points his long ears, letting know he's curious to hear more*

Akira: "So she has a crush on you ?"

Kuro: "Sort of yes.
Before you returned, a lot had happened, and I was a bit messed up inside. When I noticed her probably having a crush on me, I took advantage of it by flirting with her, to forget my misery. Longshot got aware of this. We had a small fight, but I made him a promise that I would never hurt Sakura's feelings. If I would, Longshould would make sure I get punished for it."

*Kuro gently grabs his tail with both hands and toys a bit with its hair (a sign that he's annoyed by this situation)*

Akira: "So, do you like this Sakura girl ?"

Kuro: "She's really nice, and I do have certain feelings for her. But she's so nervous that whenever she gets near me, or each time I bare my upper body or swing my hair, she faints. That's not the kind of relationship I want. Don't get me wrong, she's a sweetheart of a person, but I need somebody by my side who doesn't faint all the time or doesn't dare touching me."

Akira: "I understand.
And what about the fact she's not a demon ?"

Kuro: "Personally that's not a problem. We demons have another way of living than the humans, but I could live with a human as my partner. Having children on the other hand ...
I always got rejected for being a half-breed, AND I'm a demon half-breed ! So imagine how a half demon half human child will get rejected by both races. I don't want that to happen to my kids. To be honest, I don't know if I even want children." (logic, after what he's been through as a shild)

*Akira gives his son a comforting rub through his long emerald green hair*

Akira: "That's not the only reason, isn't it ?"

*Kuro lowers his ears a bit, and utters a soft sigh*

Kuro: "You probably mean Oriya."

*Akira nods. The clinging sound of his ear pendants breaks the silence*

Kuro: "I like Oriya a lot. To be honest, I do from the first day I saw him. He's a really really nice guy. He has a heart of gold, and the two of us have a lot of things in common. Although I'm a real playboy and womanizer, I can't deny the strong feelings I have for him."

Akira: "There's nothing wrong with that, Kuro. It's a normal thing for us demons to like both genders equally. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. Before I met your mother, I've had several relationships with both males and females. Eventually I married with a female, but it could've been as much a cute male like Oriya.
However, this 'feature' of ours must look weird in the eyes of humans. That's probably one of the reasons why that Quincy reacted that way."

Kuro: "He said it wasn't. The problem is dad, I don't want to hurt Sakura's feelings, but neither those of Oriya. Oriya has been rejected by Lillith a little time ago, and because of me, he's finally feeling better again. I don't want to hurt him. But Sakura is hoping I can be hers some day, so I don't want to smash her dreams to pieces neither. I ... I simply don't know what to do anymore."

Akira: "You just need to follow your heart."

*Kuro looks up in the purple eyes of his father*

Akira: "You're thinking about the feelings of Oriya and Sakura, and that's a very noble thing to do. But this means you are at the same time neglecting and hurting your own feelings. The sad look on your face tells me it. Am I right ?"

*Kuro utters a soft agreeing hum*

Akira: "In that case, let your heart make the decision.
Kuro, who makes you the most happy right now ?"

Kuro: "Eh ?"

Akira: "It's a simple question. With which of the two you feel most comfortable together ?"

Kuro: "I ... Oriya."

Akira: "Ok, and with who you want to share your life at this moment ?"

Kuro: "At this moment, Oriya I suppose."

Akira: "And would you like to stay together with him ?"

*Kuro hesitates a bit, but eventually nods*

Akira: "Then your heart has chosen. It wants you to feel happy, and has chosen Oriya as the one to give you that happiness."

Kuro: "What about Sakura, and the promise I made ?"

Akira: "This might sound cold hearted, and you know the best I am not, but Sakura will have to face the fact her hesitating behaviour towards you has made your heart chose for Oriya instead of her. It will sadden her, but I won't allow you to be saddened by choosing her solely because of that promise, and by having to let down the person you care about more. Will she be happy with a person who himself feels not ? I don't think so. Besides, if she reacts mature towards your choice, you can still remain good friends and spend nice moments together.
And as for that promise, I'll have a chat with that Quincy if you want me to. He too doesn't have the right to stand in the way of your happiness, you know. I'll be keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't harm you or Oriya."

Kuro: "Thanks dad. You always know how to cheer me up. You're truly the best father a son can wish for."

*Kuro gives his father a tight hug to thank him*

Akira: "My pleasure, Kuro. You know I want you to live a happy, carefree life."

Kuro: "Yeah." *he feels like smiling again*

Akira: *wraps his arm around the young half-breed's shoulder*
"Come on, lets head back to the others. And remember, don't mind their opinions. Think of your own happiness."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Longshot"I suggest since it seems that we have thing's about rapped up here. We should handle HIM. It's not wise to let him roam the land or escape to earth"

Chronos"Agreed Let's take the rest of this day to get rady and finish any bussiness we have and then leave in the morning"

*maxwell killer is surrounded by the bodies ofdead soldiers with the old man who was talking to Maxwell earlier looking at him*

old man"So you are quite the ruthless killer"

Man"Hey I just wanted them to be happy and their partying it up in heaven now!"

old man"Get serious the time has come..."

*Old man opens a gate between worlds*

Old man"to meet our leader"

Signature

laurent

laurent

*Kuro enters the large main hall of the palace just in time to catch the last words of Chronos. He watches as unnoticeable as possible as the Time Keepers leave to go pack their things. Once they have all left the majestic hall, Kuro walks up to the demonic gang*

Oriya: "Is everything ok, Kuro ?"

Kuro: "Yeah, everything's fine." *puts up a rather weak smile*

Kite: "So, what did Longshot nag about this time, heh ?"

Kuro: "Ah ... Well, you know, just some strategy plans. Nothing special.
Anyway, as you've just heard, we're leaving tomorrow to go track down HIM before he manages to escape and start harming our world."

Luke: "Don't worry, our bags are packed quickly." ^^

Kuro: "Mine will take some time though, heheh. But that's not what I intended to talk you guys about."

Archior: "I have a certain feeling you're going to tell us something I'm not going to like. Call it my brotherly intuition."

Kuro: "I'm actually sure you're not going to like it, but I'll tell it anyway.
You've all been fighting really great lately. I'm truly proud to have you guys in my team, if I can call it that way. But I'm even more proud to have you guys as my friends. And that's why I have decided to let you go home."

Kaiji: "Eh ? What ?!"

Kuro: "HIM is a dangerous opponent, and I'd personally feel much more at ease with you guys heading back to the clan."

Archior: "Bro, are you out of your mind ! You don't plan on facing HIM all by yourself don't you ?!"

Kuro: "It's not as if I can't take him on on my own. Besides, I have Toda, Soryu and Suzaku coming along."

Oriya: "Hey, and me !"

Kuro: "Oriya's coming too indeed. But I want the rest of you to return. That way you'll be safe from HIM, and you'll be able to protect the clan in case it gets attacked."

Archior: "I refuse ! I'm not letting you go by yourself, no way !"

Kuro: "But Arch ..."

Archior: "No ! Kuro, please understand I'm worried about you facing HIM alone. It's not that I want to act rebellious. It's just, I love my little brother, and I don't want anything to happen to him."

*Archior grabs Kuro by the left arm and forces him to look in his brother's eyes*

Akira: "You're both right."

*Akira steps in the middle of the group. He runs with his slim fingers and long nails through his fringe before putting both hands in his pockets*

Akira: "I think it's indeed a bad idea for all of us to go and leave the ..."

*He bends over to Kuro and whispers*

Akira: "What's the name of your clan again ?"

Kuro: - _ -' *whispers* "Mahitojo."

Akira: "It's not a good thing to leave the Mahitojo clan nearly completely unprotected. BUT, I also think it's a bad idea for Kuro to go on his own. Even with Oriya accompanying him, the two will need all the help they can get. That's why I suggest Kuro picks out a couple of you guys to join us on this new mission. I myself will of course be coming along too."

Kuro: "But dad ..."

Akira: "I'm coming along Kuro, like it or not. I'm not letting my son down in atime like this." *smiles*

Kuro: *sighs* "Ok, in that case ... Oriya, Arch, Vexx, Kaiji, Raton, Irugu and Luke, you can join the mission. The rest of you guys, I want you to protect the clan from all possible dangers. In case we need help, I can always call you to join later on."

*It's not really with full joy, but everybody eventually agrees*

Kaiji: "Maybe we should let Kusuri-Uri come along too. You never know if one of us gets f*cked up pretty badly."

Kusuri-Uri: "No problem."

Akira: "That's not a bad idea. We or the Quincy and his friends might need medical care, which I of course I hope won't be the case." ^^'

Kuro: "Ok, then it's settled. Guys, please don't think I want to get rid of you."

Zepher: "Nah. We understand you, Kuro-sama. I know this hasn't been an easy choice for you to make."

Kuro: "Thanks." ^^
"Ok, I guess we all better start packing. The sooner we're ready, the more time we have this evening to do something relaxing together."

*The group splits up and all the demons head to their rooms*

Oriya: "Kuro. Wanna ... come over to my room as soon as you're done packing your things ?"

Kuro: "To your room ?"

Oriya: *a bit nervous* "I ... You don't have to feel forced ! I just thought I could teach you some rave moves, like we were planning on doing on our way back. Bu... But don't feel forced !"

Kuro: "Chill out, Oriya :D"

*Kuro wraps his tail around Oriya's and gently pulls the young demon with the turquoise-green hair a bit closer*

Kuro: "I'd love to. I'll have my stuff packed and be at your room before you can even realize it." :D

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Longshot gives Kuro a note*

note"I see your choice be upfront with Sakura"

*Lillith notices Lei Fong Praying at a small self made grave*

Lillith "who you praying for?"

Lei Fong"Maxwell..."

Lillith"Are you forgetting he was the enemy and all the things he did?"

Lei Fong"No..He wasn't always like that I do not know whatdrove him to this but he was once someone I trusted with my life. I guess you could say I'm praying for the soul of the person he once was"

*Lei Fong gets up*

lei Fong"farwell...Maxwell"

*chronos is alone looking at he's taff it glows with a dark power*

Chronos"Our enemies grow stronger...I might notbe able to keep fighting and win without resorting to THAT power"

*The can dark energy fades*

Chronos"But I don't need to yet..."

Signature

laurent

laurent

[[Sorry for yet another long wait. I've had some problems with my Windows Vista *growls at it*]]

___________________________________________(...)

*When he had arrived at his room to pack his bags, Kuro had spotted the little note Longshot had left for him on the door. Already having made up his mind, and thus listening to Akira's advice, Kuro had snatched the small piece of paper off the door without paying attention to what's written on it, and immediately tossed it away. After his bags were packed, he headed over to Oriya's room, as promised*

------------------------------------------------

Kuro: "Pfffffwaaaah ! ! ! Man, I never thought this could be so tiring."

*The young half-breed lets himself drop on the bed with a dull thud. Sweat is running, or better said streaming down his body. He finds himself panting softly and sighing deeply to grasp a breath of air. The gentle flow of air his wagging tail produces is a welcome cool breeze*

Kuro: "Dang. It'll take me half an hour to stop sweating."

Oriya: "I don't mind."

*Kuro closes his eyes, throws his head backwards, and utters a soft laugh*

Oriya: "But hey, you're actually really good at raving ! I was quite surprised. After all, this IS the first time you're doing it, and you're already mastering a lot of basics."

Kuro: *still laying down on the bed like a dead body* "I'm surprised myself, heh. It's hard, and it really tires you out, but it's so much fun to do."

Oriya: "Well, except for that green glowstick you slammed against your head."

Kuro: "Nah. I think the stick was hurt a lot more than I was."

*Both young men burst out in laughter. After a couple of seconds, Oriya comes sitting on the bed next to Kuro. When Kuro hears the young Ketashi uttering a soft sigh, he lifts (read: drags) himself up to look what's wrong. Unlike how it seemed, Oriya has a satisfied smile on his face, resulting in Kuro putting up a questioning face*

Oriya: "Don't worry. It's a sigh of happiness. ... For the first time since a long while, I'm finally feeling like I can be truly happy again."

Kuro: "How comes you've been feeling so down ? AH, at least if it's ok for me to ask. Heh, I'm always way too curious." ^^''''

Oriya: "Of course you can ask." ^^

*Oriya stares in front of him for about a little minute, not really focusing on any specific spot*

Oriya: "It all started when I was still a kid. My father was, and still is a real tyrant. He always wants to have what he desires, and he will use force to obtain it, even against his own child ..."

---------- flashback --------------

Kalashi (Oriya's father): "GET UP, YOU BLOODY WEAKLING !"

young Oriya: *sitting down on hands and knees, all worn out* "I can't dad. I don't have the strength anymore."

Kalashi: "Yes you have ! You have my blood running through those skinny arms of yours, so even if your body is still weak flesh, your, no, MY origin deep inside you is as strong as the fires of Hell.
Oh and another thing ..."

*Kalashi gives his son a hard bang on the cheek, slapping away the exhausted child*

Kalashi: "How many times do I have to tell you I refuse you to call me 'dad'. Such an un-respectfull word. You will show me the respect I deserve by calling me father, and nothing else, UNDERSTOOD !"

young Oriya: *ears, tail and eyes lowered* "Y... Yes father."

Kalashi: "Now get your lazy butt up and lift that rock another 100 times. And this time without giving up half way. ... NOOOOWWWW !"

*the young Ketashi's poison green eyes tremblingly stare with fear at his father. He gathers all the force left in his fragile body to get up again, and lift up a way too heavy rock for somebody of his age*

Kalashi: "HELL DAMMIT ! That's not what I call lifting up ! There's hardly an inch between the bottom of that rock and the ground."

young Oriya: "I ..."

Kalashi: "Don't you start with that "I can't anymore" sh*t again !"

*The tall man grabs a stick and gives his son a hard, violent smack on the back, followed by several more. Even though he wants to scream out the sharp pain his body endures from the hard slaps, Oriya keeps silent and pushes his young body to the maximum to continue his father's insanely training*

-------------- end of flashback --------------

Oriya: "For years, that man has tormented me. There were times he was pushing me so hard, I was thinking of putting an end to my life. If it weren't for the fact my mother would suffer even more than she already did, I would have probably killed myself."

*Kuro is stunned and even shocked by what he's hearing*

Oriya: "My 10 year older brother, Nowa, left the house when he was 16. He pretended he went missing, but in fact he had joined another tribe, to escape from my father's tyrant education. With Nowa gone, I had to endure my father's rage even more. It eventually got so bad, I ran away from home and from the Ketashi tribe when I was 14. Since then, I've been living and taking care of myself all alone. I continued training, hoping to once get stronger than my father. On the day I turned 18, I went back home to face him. I already had the body and strength I have now, so I wasn't scared of seeing him again after all those years, and after running away. I was so filled with rage when I saw him again that I beat the cr*p out of him and left him behind hoping he would die. Afterwards, I heard he has recovered. But since my 18th, I haven't returned to my homeland anymore."

*Kuro spots a tear running down Oriya's face. He has a bitter expression on his face, and his clenched fists are trembling*

Oriya: "If only you knew how much I hate that man. I TRULY HATE HIM TO THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !"

*Kuro gently grabs the young demon's hand*

Kuro: "I do. I can see and feel the pain and anger inside you."

Oriya: "My life is just one big failure after another. Terrorized by my father, never truly loved by my scared mother, abandoned by my brother, forced to take care of myself on what's supposed to be a careless age, humiliated, hurt both in- and outside, rejected by all the females I ever had or tried to have a relationship with, ..."

Kuro: "Shhhh. Hey, there's no need to make yourself suffer so much."

*Kuro feels the tremble in Oriya's hand fades away a little. He reaches for the handsome young demon's face and wipes off the tears on his left cheek. His hand then slides over the right side of Oriya's face, but when Kuro wants to flip aside the big fringe covering it, Oriya forces Kuro to stop*

Oriya: "Kuro, no."

Kuro: "I want to see your entire face."

Oriya: "Please Kuro, don't."

Kuro: "You almost make it sound as if you have something to hide behind that large fringe."

Oriya: "I don't ... It's just that ..."

------------- flashback -------------

Kalashi: "It's time you cut off that long hair. A strong man should have short hair, not the hair of a female."

Oriya (age 14): "That's not true ! A lot of the other boys have long hair too !" (a normal thing for Southern Region male demons to have)

Kalashi: "Your lousy brother had that same shameful taste like you, with those ugly long dreads of him."

Oriya: "His dreads weren't ugly. And neither is my hair ! I like it the way it is."

*Kalashi slaps his son really hard on the right cheek with his big hands*

Kalashi: "There ! Maybe now your face will look a bit more like that of a real man. And as soon as you stop acting like a weak puppy, I'll have those ugly long hairs of yours trimmed good."

Oriya: *with true anger in his teary eyes* "Never !"

------------------- end of flashback -----------------------

Oriya: "Since that day, I have been letting my hair grow, as well as hiding the right part of my face with my fringe. This may sound stupid, but this fringe makes me feel a bit more secure about myself. It's become a part of who I am. It ..."

*Oriya stops as Kuro suddenly has slid his fringe aside. He's too stunned to react. It's the first time that Kuro sees both eyes of the young demon uncovered, and he's pleasantly surprised by how much brighter green they are when you see both (combined with the contrast of Oriya's dark skin)*

Kuro: "I'm really glad you trust me and are letting me see your beautiful eyes, and your beautiful face. It's a shame you're hiding them."

*Kuro pulls back his hand. Oriya's fringe flaps back in place. He's still a bit stunned by what Kuro just did and said*

Kuro: "But I respect your feelings. Besides, you're really tooooooo kawaii with that fringe. > . < AND I have a long semi-fringe myself, so what should give me the right to tell you not to keep yours." :D

*The warm, genuine smile on Kuro's face greeting him, makes Oriya feel better. He's aware of how much more enjoyable and worth-living Kuro has made his life. Gently, he bends over to the side until his body leans on Kuro's, Kuro eventually wrapping his arm and tail around him*

Oriya: "Thanks, Kuro. Thanks for making me happy."

Kuro: "You too, Oriya, for making me as well."

*There's a soft knock on the room's door*

Archior: "It's almost time to leave ... bro."

Kuro: *whispering* "How does he ... ?"

Archior: *with a playful voice* "I know you're in there. I saw you sneaking inside."

*Kuro and Oriya look at each other with an amused smile*

Kuro: "We'll be there in a sec."

Arch: "No need to hurry guys. Chronos wants to talk to all of us in half an hour only, in the main hall."

[[Very long and shonen-ai'ish at the end, I know, gomen ne, but it's vital to my future posts (ideas), and I wanted to work a bit on Oriya's background story]]

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

*Sakura passes by and see the torn up note with her name on 1 peice. SShe takes it back to her room and assembles and reads it. A sad look appears on her face as tears well up.*

Signature

laurent

laurent

Oriya: *whispering* "Kuro ... Kuro*

*Kuro utters a soft half moan half growl*

Oriya: "Wake up, sleepyhead."

*Kuro slowly opens his eyes, but a bright ray of light dropping inside the room through one of its small windows forces him to close them again immediately. He starts rubbing them while his fangs gently scrape over the surface of the pillow as he yawns. A second try to open his eyes is more successful*

Kuro: "Mnnnn ... Where am I ?"

Oriya: "Still in my room. You fell asleep about 20 minutes ago. I guess that raving had really worn you out good."

Kuro: *stretches his tail and ears* "MnnnnnNNNNN nnn n ... Myeah , it's rare for me to fall asleep so easily." *yawns again*

*Using his elbows, Kuro goes sitting up. Although he's warmly tucked in below the bed's sheets, he can feel he's wearing no clothes, which he finds strange. He spots his cloths lying on a chair in one of the room's corners. His eyes widen a bit, and as by reflex, they start to scout for Oriya. A little bit shocked, he finds the young demon lying next to him, greeting him with a warm smile. It seems as if Oriya isn't wearing any clothes either, making Kuro to start fantasize*

Oriya: "You look shocked."

Kuro: "Did we ... ? You know ..."

Oriya: "You mean, you think we've been ..."

*Oriya turns all red. Seeing that, Kuro is almost absolutely sure of what has happened*

Oriya: "No no no, heh ^_^' We haven't done THAT. Although it sounds good."

Kuro: "Eh ..."

Oriya: *softly laughing because of Kuro's silly reaction* "You suddenly fell asleep, so I got you into my bed. You were still all sweaty from raving. That's why I took off your clothes, so that they could dry a bit. They were really soaked."

Kuro: "I see."

Oriya: "If you're wondering why I'm in bed too, well ... There wasn't really much for me to do, and since you're really so adorable when you're asleep, I just couldn't resist coming lying next to you. I hope you don't mind."

*In a flash, Kuro turns around and 'throws' himself on top of the Ketashi*

Kuro: "Of course I don't mind. In fact, it's a pity I was asleep. Otherwise, we could've become acquainted with each other a lot better, if you know what I mean."

Oriya: "Kuro ... Ah ..."

Kuro: "I'd love it if you would call me Ro."

*Kuro has just started biting Oriya's fuzzy left ear tenderly, when there's a soft knock on the door*

Archior's voice: "That half an hour is nearly over. I don't think Chronos will like it if you're going to be late."

*Kuro utters a frustrated sigh and lets himself roll back to the side of the bed*

Kuro: "Owkay, we're coming."

Character Profile Files:

File 2: Oriya

Name: Oriya Akimine

Father: Kalashi Akimine

Mother: name not mentioned by Oriya so far

Brothers: Nowa Akimine (ran away from his family)

Sisters: none

Race: full-breed demon from the nearly vanished Ketashi tribe

Element: multiple + high velocity attacks

Birthday: October 2nd (D.e. 4264 = 1987)

Libra

Height: 1.89 meters

Weight: 68 kilograms

Blood type: A

Eyes: poison green, always looking very vividly

Skin: dark grey (nearly black). Oriya's entire body is covered with native, poison green tattoos, most of them being small groups of rough edged and shaped stripes. These can be found on his left cheek, left part of his chest, right mid-body, both hips, left shoulder, right upper and lower arm, both legs, the upper part of his tail, and on his 'private parts' :D

Hair: turquoise with natural, bright green highlights

Body: athletic, in top condition

Human or monster type of demon (appearance): human type

Tail: yes (turquoise with bright green highlights, and rather long compared to e.g. Kuro's tail)

Pointy ears: yes (furry, tri-colour [dark grey (skin colour), soft grey/white, bright green])

Fangs and claws: yes (claws are black)

Horns: no

Tattoos: yes (1 poison green Biohazard symbol partially covering and below his left eye)

Piercings/earrings: yes, 4 (2 flat, golden earrings at the left; 1 flat, wider, golden earring at the right; and 1 silver belly button piercing)

Scars: yes, 3 (1 on his left pointer finger, 1 just above his right ankle, and 1 on his back)

Function: Mahitojo clan Special Forces leader

Likes/loves: HIS Ro (Kuro); his brother (despite the fact Nowa left him behind); his large fringe (and his long hair in general); his tummy piercing (silly demon :D); using his claws to carve in things (and sometimes in people's skin XD); the colours green (especially that one) and black (and since recently brown too XD); raving and glowsticking; electronic music; going out late at night; having a long sleep afterwards; alcohol; good (GOOD !) food; travelling; tender companionship and warmth; cuddling; feeling aroused + having lots of sex (o.O), staring at his own tail (>_<'); training his body to perfection and showing off with it; alternative clothing; his raver buddies; overall things that don't f*ck up his life, and make him feel happy

Dislikes/hates: his father; his childhood; the girls that broke up with him in the past; Marvin, who always teased him when he still was a kid; being rejected and feeling alone or sad; the thought of losing Kuro; short hair and haircuts; the right part of his face not being covered by his fringe (silly Ketashi :D); the colour pink; fish for lunch (and dinner); cold and windy weather; people who take up (his) matters too much; the guys who once tried to rape him (poor thing); life sucking, and toying with him; useless violence and conflicts; wearing shirts; and much much more ...

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"Listen up. Zakon has gotten information from informants. HIM is heading east. The good news is he following the valley path there. group A will take the upper path and get in front him B group will follow him from behind and get them in a pincer attack before he reaches the nearby town. Grouc job will be to try and evacute the nearby town. Know we need to decide how to make the groups best suited for each job"

Signature

wat?

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "It's a good thing he is heading for a region with very little population. That will leave us some room to use our powers at a much higher level."

Akira: "It looks like HIM is planning on facing us at a place he knows we'll be able to use our maximum strength. Typical. This is all one big adrenaline kick and fun situation for him."

Kuro: "Dad's right. As for the groups, I agree with you, Chronos. Your tactic seems best in a situation like this."

Chronos: "I'm glad that we're on the same level of thought so quickly this time."

Kuro: "I'll consider that as a compliment :D But I don't think we need a C group. I can send over Byakko to evacuate the nearest by towns, no problem. He'll actually be there faster than we can."

Oriya: "What about the structure of the groups ?"

Kuro: "It's best that each group consists of at least one of us demons. The Eastern Region is a very rough part of our demonic world. There's danger lurking behind each corner and bush."

*Longshot utters a soft tsss-like sound, just loud enough for Kuro to hear. The young half-breed gives Longshot a serious stare*

Kuro: "This isn't a joking matter. I mean it ! The vegetation alone already is a real danger, even for us demons. Many, mostly males, have returned from the Eastern valley completely tortured and brain-fried. Half of them even didn't return at all, so keep your guards up high !"

*There's a little moment of silence*

Kuro: "What I have in mind is that both Chronos and I lead one group. Oriya and Vexx will come along with me, since they are both speed-types like I am. That way we can adjust our attacks to the maximum. Dad and Archior can join Chronos. That way, both groups have high-speed attacking members. I was also thinking of teaming up Lillith and Irugu. Lillith uses ice attacks, and Irugu masters water. Also, Luke should be joining Chronos' group. That way, both groups have a member with teleporting abilities. In other words, I want dad, bro, Irugu and Luke to join Chronos. Oriya, Vexx, Kaiji and Raton stay with me. Kusuri-Uri can join me, since you guys have Hevin for medical support. As for the Shikigami, I want Suzaku and Soryu to join Chronos' group. If he agrees, dad can take over my role as your masters until we meet again."

Akira: "Sure thing."

*Soryu and Suzaku appear. Both Shikigami bow in front of Kuro. Although you can clearly see on their faces that both demonic gods aren't all that pleased with the decision of their master, they both agree*

Kuro: "Great. Toda can come along with me."

Kaiji: "Sounds like a good split up to me. ... And no, I'm NOT trying to be a slimer !"

Kuro: "Heheh ... Of course, Chronos still has to agree and decide about which of his team members will join which group. Once that's done, we can decide what group will be A and what group will be B."

Character Profile Files:

File 1 Updated version: Kuro

Name: Kuro Chaisor

Father: Akira Chaisor (last demon who carried the title of Satan)

Mother: Rasunyo (last name yet unknown to Kuro)

Brothers: Seiji Chaisor (deceased); Archior Hanamori (half-brother)

Sisters: none

Race: half-breed demon (Satanic full-blood demon + Naware demon)

Element: multiple + high velocity attacks

Birthday: October 27th (D.e. 4263 = 1986)

Scorpio

Height: 1.87 meters

Weight: 69 kilograms (he lost some weight XD)

Blood type: AB

Eyes: bright demonic yellow; turns into green-hazel in his human form

Skin: dark brown with a natural highlight that makes him look as if his body is always a bit sweaty.

Hair: emerald green with a soft silver, natural highlight. Kuro can turn his hair into several other colour tones whenever wanted, such as dark brown (the colour he mainly picks when turning into his human form), black, coral red, or a striped combination (mainly green with black or green with purple)

Body: athletic, close to perfection

Human or monster type of demon (appearance): human type

Tail: yes (furry: emerald green, pretty long)

Pointy ears: yes (semi-furry, duo-tone [skin-tone dark brown and emerald green])

Fangs and claws: yes (claws are black)

Horns: yes, but he can decide to hide them when needed or wanted. Mostly, he keeps them hidden. In his Satanic mode, they appear automatically

Tattoos: yes (1 crimson demonic-symbol tattoo on his right shoulder, which is also his link with Toda; and 1 black solar flare tattoo on his left hip muscle)

Piercings/earrings: yes, 4 (2 "shark teeth" golden earrings at the right; 1 flat, wide, golden earring at the left [same type as the one Oriya has in his left ear]; and 1 silver belly button piercing [exact the same as Oriya's])

Scars: yes (numerous scars on his back, dating from his childhood, and 1 smaller scar on his left upper arm)

Function: Mahitojo clan leader

Likes/loves: HIS sexy Ketashi (Oriya); his dad; his brother (Archior); his friends; himself *lol*; long hair, fringes and pony tails; food, lots of it :D (used to be his number one before he met Oriya); chocolate (he could eat tons of it); a good glass of alcohol (or more than one XD); cooking for friends (every now and then); his tummy piercing (an early b-day present he got from Oriya >.<); training his body and looking good; finetuning his sword- and samurai skills; singing; listening to electronic music; making music; raving and glowsticking (together with Oriya and the latter's rave buddies); the colours green, dark grey, turquoise *rolls eyes and grins* and ochre; hot baths; bodily warmth; snuggling; putting his fangs in people's ears (o.o), wrapping his tail around his body when he sleeps (>.<), having a fun time

Dislikes/hates: being separated from HIS Ketashi (so predictable); feeling hungry (too predictable too XD); fish for lunch (he truly hates it); short hair; haircuts (he shivers at the thought of); wind and rain (bad weather in general actually); memories of his terrible childhood and the ones responsible for it; the loss of his brother Seiji; feeling sick; breaking a claw (happens every now and then); having a bad day; looking tired (more than feeling tired -_-'); some stupid jerk he met 3 years ago; Longshot (quote: "He nags too much"); senseless bloodshed and people getting hurt; being/feeling alone; not being able to help his friends; sleeping with pants on *laughs*; wearing shirts; feeling unsexy (XD); sexual boredom and frustration (o.O !); being treated like a male sl*t; the colours pink and blond-yellow; sports (except working out and martial arts); and a couple of more things

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"I'll give you Lillith, Lei Fong, and Eagleye there skill will be of great use to you..."

Longshot"What about the intates?"

Chronos"It's not safe to send them back now so they will hang back until further orders are given..."

Ban"But-"

Chronos"WHAT?"

*The other intiates cover ban mouth and drag him off*

Sal"No nothing sir no complaints here!"

Chronos"Now which groups for which missions"

Signature

laurent

laurent

Zepher: "Say, Kuro-sama, since we're heading back to the clan anyway, maybe the initiates can come along with me and the others. That way, they'll be safer than when they stay here, and it's a unique opportunity for them to see how we demons live."

*Kuro swirls his tail around his legs and gives his hair a quick rub with both hands*

Kuro: "Myeah, not a bad idea, Zeph. I see no harm in it. So if it's ok with Chronos, they can stay in our clan until we get back, no problem."

Irugu: "I don't want to be rude by interfering, but if Lillith comes along with you Kuro-sama, as Chronos plans, that means technically I should too according to your split-up. If so, will Chronos' group still have enough of us demons joining them ?"

Kuro: "I think so. After all, dad is joining them."

Irugu: "Yes, I see. Sorry for the dumb question."

*Kuro walks up to Irugu, puts his arm around de silver-haired demon, and greets his friend with a large smile*

Kuro: "Nah. Don't worry, it wasn't dumb at all. In fact, you're right. It might be better if Raton joined Chronos' team, in your place. Both I and Toda have fire powers, so Raton can be of greater help to the other group."

Raton: "Teamed up with 'mister nag' (Longshot), greattttttt. Oh well, it's not as if I won't survive."

*The still ever-so-subtle Elite Fighter utters a deep sigh while lighting a cigarette*

Longshot: "YOU ... !"

Kuro: *coughs loudly* "Good ! I'm glad we're having that settled without any troubles."

*Kuro bares his fangs a tiny bit, just to let the two men know it's best not to turn this into the usual drama*

Chronos: "So Kuro, what do you think ?"

Kuro: "Lillith, Lei Fong and Eagleye are a perfect choice. I'm 110 percent sure they'll be a great help. And I promise you I'll make sure you see them back in one piece." ^^

Eagleye: "You'd better make sure you will take good care of us Kuro, or I'll kick your butt."

Kuro: "Yeah, I'm well aware of that." ^_^'

Longshot: "So which group will take on which mission ?"

Kuro: "The group that needs to get in front of HIM will have to move as fast as possible. Also, the upper path is the most dangerous out of the two. Since I've been in the Eastern Region before recently and know where the tricky spots on that road are, I suggest group A will be mine. In case HIM spots one of us and speeds up towards the nearest town, there's still a good chance at least I will already be there by that time.
I'll leave the final decision to Chronos again."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"The groups should suit us well. Longshot..."

*Longshot hands Kuro 2 white staffs*

Kuro"?"

Longshot"There a combination of time keeper and Quincy tech. Plant them ahead of HIM. I desinged using the template from items used in the original Quincy attack."

Chronos"We have used them before on demons we had to fight and they were quite effective. How much on HIM since we never used them on a being so strong is up in the air."

Signature

laurent

laurent

Kuro: "Owkayyyyy ... glad to be the demon chosen to carry these anti-demon staffs." ^_^'

Chronos: "There's no need to worry, Kuro. As long as these aren't activated, they are of no harm to you or your friends."

Kuro: "Good, thanks Chronos. I hope they'll be of any help to us.
Well, now that everything is settled, I think it's time we'd hit the road."

*Everybody is saying goodbye to each other, wishing the ones that leave on the mission good luck and a safe return*

Akira: "Be careful, son."

Kuro: "I will, dad, don't worry." ^^

Akira: "Here, take this."

*Akira reaches for Kuro's right hand and gives him something. Kuro opens his hand and holds a pendant in front of him. His eyes follow the soft slinging move of it, focusing on its beautiful green ruby*

Akira: "It's your mother's pendant. I've always carried it with me after she died. I want you to have it. I'm sure it will bring you good luck. And its ruby is emerald green, so I'm sure you like it." ^^

Kuro: "Dad ..."

*Kuro looks with amazed eyes at the pendant. The young half-breed clearly is moved by holding something that used to belong to his mother. Eventually, Kuro puts the pendant safely in his pocket, and gives his father a big hug*

Kuro: "Thanks, dad. I'll take good care of it."

---

Asato: "Please be careful, Oriya-sama."

Oriya: "I will, my friend. Be careful too, ok. Oh and I'm sorry Kuro isn't letting you join this mission."

Asato: "No problem. I understand his choice. Besides, protecting the clan is an honourable mission too."

Oriya: "Hm, yeah."

Asato: "See you soon again. And good luck with Kuro-sama." *winks*

Oriya: "A... ah ..." *turns all red*

---

*After saying their goodbyes to everyone, both groups started on their journey. Kuro and his group are first heading northward for a little while, in order to get on the road to the East they'll be taking.
Oriya spots that Kuro's ears are lowered since they left. Seen the fact he normally has them pointed upward, Oriya knows that something must be troubling him*

Oriya: "Is everything fine ?"

Kuro: "Huh ? Ah, yeah."

Oriya: "But ... ?"

Kuro: "Seems like I can't hide anything from you, ne. ^^
I'm just ... It feels a bit weird to be separated from both dad and Arch."

Oriya: "Hey, that's normal. It's the first time you're separated since you've met them."

Kuro: "Yeah. Sorry for being such a downer."

*Oriya grabs Kuro's hand, greets him with a warm smile, and continues walking hand in hand, clearly cheering up the emerald-haired demon. (his ears aren't lowered anymore)*

Eagleye: "Ow ow ! Where did I put my camera ?! ... Dang, it's always on moments like this I can't find the bloody thing."

Vexx: ... *whistles innocently*

*The group doesn't notice that they are being watched from the bushes. Who or what could be following them, and why haven't they noticed anything yet ? ...*

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Chronos"Alright let's split up and get into positons. Kuro I wish you luck"

*They shake hands and groups split up. Kuro's father leads the way. Longshot looks back*

Eagleye"What is it"

Longshot"Nothing I can place...just a feeling"

Signature

laurent

laurent

Eagleye: "Hey, Kuro."

Kuro: "Myeah ?"

Eagleye: "I thought you said that this would be such a dangerous trip. But look at how calm and peaceful it is here. Are you sure it wasn't just some trick of you to ..."

Kuro: *sarcastic* "To be alone with Oriya ?"

*The way Kuro looked back over his shoulder at Eagleye made her speechless*

Kuro: "Heh. No, I can assure you, that's not why I said that. Besides, if that would've been my intention, I wouldn't have taken you guys along."

Eagleye: "True. I'm sorry if I seemed nosy."

Kuro: "Nah, no prob. However, what I said is true. This road IS dangerous. But we've only been walking for about 15 minutes, so it'll take at least a couple of hours before we cross the first dangerous spot of the Eastern Region."

Lei Fong: "What are the possible dangers we might encounter, Kuro ?"

*Kuro turns around and lets the group stop. He runs with his left hand through his fringe, picks up a twig from the border of the road, kneels down, and starts to draw a map of the road the group is taking*

Kuro: "First dangerous spot is here. It's a large forest; the largest of the Underworld to be precise. Since it runs down the entire length of the region, there's no other option but to cross it. We should be reaching it in about an hour and a half. Chronos' group will probably reach it a bit later than we do.
The forest is covered with dangerous vegetation. Many of the plants living there feed themselves on our life energy, and other things I'd prefer not tell you yet. For unknown reasons so far, females are mostly less quickly attacked than males. Still, it's best to avoid any contact with the vegetation, since about 80 percent of it is highly poisonous."

Lillith: "And you're sure there's no other way to cross that forest ?!"

Kuro: "I'm afraid not. The vegetation pulses out an extremely strong aura-like power that disables me to fly over or even teleport to the other side. All we can do is head right through it and be extremely careful."

Eagleye: "I don't know. It sounds way too creepy to me."

Kuro: "Don't worry. Last time I crossed that forest, I got out alive too, and I was on my own, younger, less experienced and weaker back then."

Kaiji: "How long will it take for us to get to the other side ?"

Kuro: "Should take us about 2 days."

Lillith: "Two days ! ! !"

Kuro: "We'll have to make sure we have slept before entering. Once we're in the forest, there's no way we'll be able to sleep safely."

*Kuro gets up again. The looks on everybody's faces tells him that nobody is really looking forward to it*

Kuro: "Don't worry, I'll get us all at the other side safely." ^^

Eagleye: "What about Longshot ?"

Kuro: "The other group ('cause that's what she meant) should pass safely too with Arch and dad's help."

*Suddenly, Kuro stops talking in a rather abrupt way. The others notice the demon's eyes and tail pointing upwards*

Eagleye: "?"

Oriya: "You sense that too ?"

Kuro: "Yeah."

Lillith: "What ?!"

Oriya: "An aura. Somebody is spying on us."

Lei Fong: "Could it be our enemy ?"

Kuro: "It's a demonic aura. But it doesn't feel evil."

*Kuro makes a gesture for everybody to stay behind him. He picks up a rock ..."

?: "Ouch !"

Eagleye: -__-' *sarcastic* "Very professional, Kuro."

Kuro: "We know you're spying on us, so come out !"

*For a couple of seconds there's no response. Then, suddenly, somebody steps out from behind the bushes. Everybody is surprised when they see it's a young demon, about 16 years old. He has a dark brown skin, with poison green stripes on his cheeks, arms and legs. He has a rather well trained body for a teenager. Eye-catching are his big upward-pointed fuzzy white and dark-grey ears, as well as his thick fuzzy tail (also white with dark-grey + poison green; a big deal shorter than Kuro, Oriya and Vexx' tails). The young demon has bright emerald eyes, with a determined stare. He has shoulder-length black hair with several green highlights, which he puts in a tail with dreads*

Kuro: "Who are you ?"

*The teenager doesn't reply. Instead, his eyes sharply stare into those of Kuro. Eventually ...*

?: "My name's Cody."

Kuro: "Why were you following us, Cody ?"

Cody: "My dad wanted me to follow you, after he had heard about your plans to come to the Eastern Region."

Eagleye: "Your father ? Who is he ? And how comes he knows about us ?"

Cody: "I can't tell you."

Oriya: "Euhm ... this may sound odd you guys, but he kinda looks familiar to me."

Signature Image

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

+Longshot is walking beside Sakura*

Longshot"Your eye's are red...have you been crying?
'

*He notices her reading he torn up by Kuro note*

Longshot"I see...When I..."

Sakura"NO...I know you mean well but it was not meant to be..it's between us or what's not between us which we'll have to discuss"

Longshot "fair enough"

*Some species of rapid wolves appear on the trail*

Chronos"Everyone get ready here they come!"

Signature

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.