Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need a bigger gallery! :) - Minitokyo

Need a bigger gallery! :)

Group announcement by Arina-Tanemura-Fans

What should we do next?

new small banner for the group (link banner)
2 votes
Coloring contest...with monochrome scans
4 votes
Wallies
4 votes
Doujinshi
1 votes
Vectors
2 votes
Anything else...
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I know it has been ages... Gomen....been extremely busy as I am sure you all are as well, anyways, I saw that Izumi-chan has said that the gallery is small, and I think we should all do something about it...if we are missing your artworks, please put the link in a post below the announcement so we can add it to the gallery! :) Also what kind of activity do we want to do next? Maybe I could rig something up so the winner gets a prize or something...( some type of email file type thing...)

Anyways please give me the links to all your Arina Tanemura works! Thanks bunches! X-P

We need to do a contest or something soon in honor of Arina's birthday on March 12....

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

A contest is a good idea ^_^

I saw Izumi-chan's message... I already started a new Full Moon wall \o/

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

contest is always good. I voted for the coloring contest since there are so many scenes in arina tanemura mangas that need some love (that is coloring) ;)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

voted!~ new small banner for the group (link banner)! lolx!~ can't do much cause i've got school!~ demo!~ if you guys need more gallery items i'll try to make something when i got the time!~

Signature Image

I voted for wallies!
I'm not sure if I can participate and contribute with a wallpaper though, but if I had time I think I would try to make a wallpaper as I need to improve my walling skills x3 ~

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I have all of KKJ, Full Moon, Shojo Eve, and some of Shinshi manga, so if there are any monochrome scans anyone would like let me know, as I will scan them in! :)

Signature

I would like to see a vector contest. I'm not sure for others, but I know I'll get pumped up for such a contest. XD (Although I'm not that great at vectoring yet. ^_^')

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Yay, I want monochrome scans! >w<
The idea of a coloring contest is really cool, it's a pity we won't be able to post the results in MT's gallery~ but there's always imageshack~ >w<
And definitivaly, wallies contest! I'm glad it's winning the poll~ I made a crazy sugestion in the group's GB, who agrees? >w<''/ XD XD

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Well if they are vectored I guess we could put them in the gallery...hmmm

Signature

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

Aww, but vectoring is more difficult and it's not everybody who can do it... >_<

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.