Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2 - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I am not a male I am a female and the medium to Suigintou this is the first time of the hospital I got thanks to Suigintou.

Robin Sena

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

"She probably found all the dead bodies you buried and is in a deep state of shock, Gin..."

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*stunned*

Kun Kun,do something about it

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

"what nonsense are you spouting, dog? Megu....are you....alright...?"

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i shall handle the dog...

*take Kun Kun and keep inside room*

Suigintou...what happen to ur medium

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I am a female and the medium of Suigintou. I have been in the hospital for years.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*stunned twice*

no comment

Signature Image

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

*comments from inside the room from which he was unwilling kept, like a prisoner*
"How did ya get out...?"

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*in room studying*

((need recap thanks ^_^'...oh and welcome to the Rozen Maiden family Megu...^^))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

(well...we got a Megu...who just keep repeating like a robot,Nori)

Kun Kun,you mean out of the hospital? I wonder also as well...Suigintou...you know anything?

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*gets a cup of tea for Megu*
Sorry I'm not a better host but I have exams...
see you...
*back studying in her room*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i have exam too...but it seem Nori is more hard working than me lol~

Signature Image

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

"what in the world happened, Megu?stop repeating yourself!"

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

^_^'

Signature Image

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

"Perhaps we better alert the hospital immediately, this might not turn up well for Megu if she continues like this..."

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

right,Kun Kun,get the rope ready

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

O_O?
Rope?

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

tie Megu up...and bring her back to hospital? Probably she escape the hospital herself so we need to bring her back in by force

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

O_O...
I see...
don't be too rough ok?

Signature

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

*Coughs and chokes*
"Rope?! Why do we have to tie her up o.O I suppose if the ambulance comes, they would be able to restrain her in a stretcher or something...On second thought, that would mean the hospital would have a tighter security for her...which would mean Gin wouldn't be able to visit her much...Perhaps we let her try to stay here for the time being..."

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

oh...since you are the one who bring up this...Kun Kun i will leave Megu in ur care then,if anything happen to her...you are responsible :)

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

*nods nods*
good idea

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

since sis also agree to it,then its set

Signature Image

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

{ D: page 3 already?!}

*teleports randomly around the room*

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.