Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2 - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I am a female what makes you think I'm a male? I am the medium of Suigintou.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-__- again?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

"Hmm...Megu, you must be tired out after getting here from the hospital...Why don't you take a rest or something...maybe you'll feel betta after some sleep...always works for me =/"

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

*observing Kun Kun*

better make sure nothing happen to Megu

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

erm...
maybe we should get a doctor...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

who is going to pay for the doctor

Signature Image

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

[Barasuisho]
"I think Megu would be fine since she came all the way here with that weak body...-__-"

[Kirakishou]
*Eat ice Cream*

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Barasuishou! Kirakishou! where have you all been~!

anyway,she is not fine,at least in the mind

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

erm...maybe I know a doctor who can help for free...
*checks through phone book*

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Suigintou help me safe me I don't want to go back dad only visits at random I want to be with you. I want to be near you my angel.

merged: 03-05-2008 ~ 10:57am
my heart is getting bad I guess I won't have long Suigintou I want to say I love you I guess my months are almost you was getting the Rosa Mysticae to heal my heart ailment I want to say thank you.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-__- erm...i thought its long ago matter...and you are thanking Suigintou now...

Nori! better check properly and find one immediately!

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Jun, why are you trying to get me a doctor didn't I just say I didn't want to go back to the hospital?
Suigintou get me out Sakurada's house I want to help you to win this fight.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-__- what fight?! There is no more fight anymore! We have ended this feud long ago,Megu...i guess you stay in the hospital too long and don't know about it.

Suigintou is at fault too...for not informing you about it

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Well she doesn't want me to get involved with the fight she didn't even let me help.
What am I supposed to do just die?
That's all I'm good for am I?
Fine then I guess I go somewhere where not all you can find me I'll go to the N-Field that's the only place I can feel at home and no one is going to stop me. I don't want to live in the real world where my parents stop caring about me I'll go to the N-Field where everything that is and will be could happen.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

O_O

so who going to open the N-Field for you?

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I can because I have that kind of power. No one even asked me, but now you don't have a problem with that do you?
Even Suigintou didn't know and she is supposed to be my doll.
So here I go to the N-Field.
The N-Field opens.
See told you.

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

[Barasuisho]
"Wow...I never knew that humans can open N-field...-__-"

[Kirakishou]
"Since Megu can do it, I think Jun also can open the N-field. If you can't, then just one of us...-__-"

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

what the?! Now now i don't believe that,there is no way a human can open the N-Field,Barasuishou please close that N-Field! I am going to tie her up with rope!

Signature Image

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

"How bout we just wrap her up in blankets till she can't move? Me thinks ropes might be too rough =/"

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

oh...Kun Kun i leave it to you to do that then

*pass Kun Kun a blanket*

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

I got through so you can do that all you want hey Kirakishou can you be my friend? Or should I said that my uncle from my mother's side is Rozen well he is. I didn't know that until my mother told me can you believe that the Rozen guys Suigintou wanted to see is my own uncle.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

O_O i think seriously Megu got a problem...she is now saying Rozen is her uncle! Fast Kun Kun,tie her up!

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Then out the blue I am gone I went where no one can find me inside my own memories outside of the Rozen battle. Suigintou go away you are not an angel you are just a doll, and I want no business with people outside my own world or dimension so now I will take my leave.

Robin Sena

Loathsome

Loathsome

~Break Free~

"Harsh words from a young lady, I'm afraid you're gonna hafta take your leave if you're going on to speak what they don't wanna hear"
*Refering to dolls*
"Though you should be kinda thankful that Gin's spacing out right now and prolly couldn't hear you =/"

page 4 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.