Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2 - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Who cares about the Sakuradas or the dolls my full name is Megu Rozen Kakizaki.
And the only reason why I like Suigintou is because she looked like an angel.

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

[Kirakishou]
"Did anyone heard that Megu is oto-sama's relative? Shinku, do you know? Or Suigintou-onee-sama?"

[Barasuisho]
"I don't know anything because I'm not the real Rozen Maiden...-__-"
*Close the N-field*

[Kirakishou]
*Tie Megu up*
"You shouldn't be so reckless...-__-"

rika23

rika23

?-?????

*smash right through jun's window* wai~ desu~
my throat hurt desu~! T_T

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Barasuisho]
"What happen to your throat? Do you need water?"

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Suisei~! omg...such a long time never see you,even for awhile its great

Kirakishou,remember not to let her go!

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Kirakishou]
"Sure...-__- but is she a relative of oto-sama?"

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

What if I am what's it to you Kirakishou or even all the dolls you guys don't want to do anything nice towards me so I'm going back home or die what do you care?

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-___-

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

Well I guess you guys don't have anything to say to that. Suigintou let's go.
And no buts about it. We're leaving, or, I will go without you and you can forget healing my heart ailment.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Suigintou is not going anywhere with u,SHE IS STAYING HERE! She is a member of this house,i will never allow anyone who belong to this house to go!

Signature Image

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

((OMG, IM IN A TIGHT SPOT!))
"megu...whats all this about? why are you trying to force me to leave, human?"
*not forgetting that Megu just called her a mere doll....-_-*

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((erm...I need a recap... ^^"...just came back from istanbul...hello again...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Nori~ Megu is going really crazy,she want to take Suigintou away from us all!

Suigintou~! don't follow ur medium,i don't know what is wrong with her!

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

Nobody cares about me all they care about is this house. I have locked up in the hospital because of my heart ailment. I guess I want to go somewhere where my dreams can come true. I missed the old days where Suigintou only cared about healing my heart ailment. My father never comes to the hospital either does my mother and I need someone else's heart to live I am so sorry that I ruin your perfect family I don't need anyone I want this stupid rosa mysticae off me. Looking at Suigintou. "You said, in sickness and in health and now I am in my last days shouldn't I get what I want in the last of my days my death is coming the doctors are saying 19 and I'm only 16 so I got four years and then goodbye me.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

that is so super emo O_o

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

So Jun you want my emotions to go wild they will because I just don't care anymore, and you guys just don't care about me either does Suigintou anymore.

Robin Sena

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((Oh...Megu isn't supposed to be like that...))

merged: 03-12-2008 ~ 02:08pm
Megu?are you feeling alright?
Suigintou...can you check your meium please?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Barasuisho]
"Suigintou, you should have taken good care of your medium, or else she would not be like this...-__-"

[Kirakishou]
"Although Suigintou-onee-sama is belong to here now, but Megu also can stay here with onee-sama and other dolls, right? Jun."

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

But it seems Megu wants to bring Suigintou back with her...

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

its up to Megu whether she want to stay anot,she is trying to go...so let her be,i never force her to leave anyway...but she cannot bring Suigintou with her i will not allow that

Signature Image

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Barasuisho]
"How? Suigintou's mistress is Megu you know....-__-"

[Kirakishou]
"I think only you convince her to stay...-__-"

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

You guys are trying to make me stay well I never had anybody who cares about me. So yeah I'll stay, but I want to make something clear the only person I want in my bedroom is Suigintou. She is the only one who treated me the same as her. She always listened to my songs, and was nice to me and well I want her case in my new bedroom if that's all right with you Jun.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

when did Suigintou had a case all along...i thought she left it in the church long ago

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

I put this in my suitcase so now I'm grabbing it out. I pull out her case. This will go to my bedroom is that all right?

Robin Sena

page 5 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.