Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2 - Minitokyo

Rozen Maiden Roleplay 2

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Zaza4

Zaza4

~.:llTsukimiya.Yukikoll:.~

[Barasuisho]
"Jun, is there any rooms available in house?-__-"

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

Please don't kick me out I don't want to go back to the hospital they want to keep me there until I finally die why don't I just stay here please. I want to stay I really want to stay I even stay by the mirror to the N-Field and sleep by Suigintou's case or on the sofa or the floor anywhere be fine.

Robin Sena

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

"i doubt my foolish medium is in any condition to return to the hospital for now...I'm afraid I'll have to trouble Nori and Jun and let Megu stay here for awhile...but Megu.. enough talk about dying.I'll definitely find a way to heal your heart ailment."

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

actually no Barasuishou...except the store room where we kept the mirror...

Since Suigintou said so...then i will follow her request by keeping Megu

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

Since I have a heart ailment that's all Suigintou ever heard about she was trying to get Rosa Mysticae to heal my heart I guess I take the store room. Don't make me any food cause I simply won't eat it I just won't I refused.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-__- we don't have enough for u anyway,so be it...we have a big eater here call Hina Ichigo

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Barasuisho]
"Why don't she share room with Nori, since both are human girls.-__-"

[Kirakishou]
"Megu, you must eat some foods to give you strength to live.-__-"

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i don't mind,if Megu herself willing to...and Nori agree to it too...or else she will be using the store room instead

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

I don't want to stay in with Nori or eat I just stay in the store room that's fine with me. Besides who cares about poor little Megu except for Suigintou my mother never came my father only comes when he wants to so I basically had no human interaction Suigintou is the only who ever came to see me all that time. I basically won't eat or stay with Nori I stay in the store room by myself if I had to.

Robin Sena

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((need recap... ^_^'))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Nori,Megu is staying in our house...Suigintou requested that

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

I still said that I want to stay in the store room and I will even sleep on the floor I don't care. I don't even want food. Suigintou is that ok with you? Jun? Other Dolls? Nori?

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Kirakishou]
"Even though you are weak, but you still need food to make yourself healthy and strong. I think Suigintou-onee-sama would not want you to be sick or your illness get worse...-__-"

[Barasuisho]
"Plus sleep on the floor will easy get cold, cold get worse can take a life away..."

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((ahhh...I see...))
Hmmm...I think we have a spare room?
Jun can you help me clean it up?

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-__- since Nori said so...alright...Barasuishou,please help me with it

*went to the spare room*

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

Fine then the bed is fine, but can you guys at least put Suigintou's case into the spare bedroom. And food are you sure? I'm getting food can you at least make it traditional I don't want non-traditional food.

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Barasuisho]
"Ok...-__-"

[Kirakishou]
"I'll help to carry Suigintou-onee-sama's case.^0^"
*carry the case*

[Barasuisho]
"She has a lot of comments about here...-__-"
*help Jun*

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

can't be help Barasuishou...

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

o_O?
traditional food?
@_@

Signature

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

Sukiyaki, sushi, none of that stuff you put in front of Jun and the dolls.

Robin Sena

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

-__- i can't stand it anymore!

YOU! I let you stay in the house because of Suigintou and Nori,and now you ask to eat something different from us?! You can go buy yourself or whatever!

Signature Image

guessjeans

guessjeans

Craftuser from STNJ

(Megu)

If you feel that way then I don't want to stay fine then I just go to the beach by myself if I have to. Bye Suigintou it's been real I guess you don't care about my heart ailment as much you said you did. If I did move in here I guess I would be happier I even had human affection before it's was just me and Suigintou. I guess I won't be able to stay. At all since Jun doesn't like my traditional taste everyone's taste is different you got probably got picked on back in grade school lucky you at least you had human friends what did I have nobody at all until Suigintou showed up and show me that I don't have to give in or gave up but I guess I would have to give up or gave up.

Robin Sena

Zaza4

Zaza4

[Barasuisho]
"But Megu, do you know why Nori make western foods? Because we are western dolls...therefore Nori thinks that western foods is suitable for us, right? Jun.-__-"

[Kirakishou]
"Especially Shinku who must have western foods like steak...-___-"

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

that why,plus i and Nori don't have any food preference and majority of them are western dolls...why should we eat traditional food by the way -__-

Signature Image

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.