Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does this qualify as Doujinshi? (Maria-sama ga Miteru) - Minitokyo

Does this qualify as Doujinshi? (Maria-sama ga Miteru)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Well, here I am again. I drew these pics last year and had a friend to scan them in.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

The scan quality isn't too bad, at least it's not too dark. But my biggest concern is the size; some of them don't look like they'll fit the minimum size requirements.

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

yeah I guess that's true. Well, I probably can't do anything to fix that without making it look worse...unless anyone has any ideas? Someone I shall nicknamed 'Wicked!' ( as in brilliant not evil) suggested I just change the canvas size and leave the edges white. 0.o but that feels like cheating to me...or is it?

Maybe I will just wait for my comp prob to get fixed then work on making these into walls...I am not using my own computer now by the way.

Well thanks! Advice and criteria welcomed.

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.