Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recent scan missing and no deletion message. - Minitokyo

Recent scan missing and no deletion message.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

I've noticed a scan I made called E*2 Magazine is missing from my gallery but I didn't get a deletion message from botchii. Not that it matters to me if I get one or not but others might if they find their scans deleted and no message. And please don't send me one if there was supposed to be one. I won't be reposting it.

Thanks for your time.

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Unusual. Usually if I know that something is missing, botchii would give proper courtesy and notify you. Must be a bug with the site. I am sure the crew is working on it chop chop.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

There should have been a BotChii message because I wrote in it.

There's too much text & other magazine junk over the image. There are a variety of images, bubbles & text that can't be cleaned out.

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

Well that reason is fine but I didn't get a message. Maybe it became one of those phantom messages I get but can't see? Oh well, just in case anyone else has the same problem, thought I'd drop a line.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.