Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elemental Dimensions II:The Mysterious 10th Dimension - Minitokyo

Elemental Dimensions II:The Mysterious 10th Dimension

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

[Prolouge]

There are 9 dimensionsthat control the balance of the earth. Each dimension is in charge of an element and each dimension has its own Sacred Treasure. By combining these treasures would create immense power enough to bring about world peace or world destruction. Fobia, the ruler of the 10th dimension(a prison dimension where all major baddies are sent to), manages to sneak out and steal the treasures when the seal around the 10th dimension was at its weakest during the new millenium. But he was stopped by Merlin, the master Magician of Midnight Castle, and a great battle took place. Both Merlin and Fobia were seriously wounded and each went back to their homes(or lair in Fobia's case) The treasures were scattered through time and space and landed on earth. And so Merlin has summoned the representatives of each dimension to retrieve the stolen treasures.

Elemental representatives:
Darkness - jasmint285
Light - Lionhearted911
Wind - Gearstalker05
Fire - ShinLanceVulcano
Ice - solowind
Water - Shadowdawn
Metal - ShadowN1NJ4
Earth - Inversion988
Lightning/Thunder - cygnostratus

Taken from:
[RPG] : Elemental Dimensions - The Hunt for the Sacred Treasures
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ok since the previous one was "full", we'll just continue where we left off and after that proceed to the last dimension to fight Fobia and all the usual stuff...and sorry but I'll be a bit inactive cos of school and homework and... >_<...don't get me started but you get the idea...anyways you guys enjoy the fights while it lasts and I will keep that promise about that big surprise at the end of the RP...and please give me some suggestions as to what you guys would like to see in the sequel of this RP thank you...feel free to pm me your suggestions...and since some of the reps are inactive it has to be something which doesn't require all the elements...ARIGATOU GOSAIMAS~!

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

[RECAP]

at proto merkabah, Kalik is about to search the other elemental reps to give them a warning about something...

meanwhile, back at earth...

Lance, along with Athena, arrives at earth using RyuJaku.. but then finds out that earth is quite on a huge crisis thanks to Riftrau who has been on a destruction spree around the world and finally in Russia.

About Riftrau, the U.S. Government, through the Pentagon, used their Particle Cannon armed Satellite to shoot down Riftrau. But obviously, it wasn't even enough to give him a scratch. as a reply, the gigantic white tiger fires up a lightning strike towards the Satellite up in the space and explodes..

RyuJaku transforms into Dracodeus Machinae to fight patch...

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Fully recovered from the fight, Vallis uses the channels of the wind to guide his comrades in arms, the Scions of Nature, to the source of the conflict in Russia.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*Riftrau finally senses Lance's presence*

Riftrau: ahh... Draconian... he finally arrived...

merged: 02-03-2008 ~ 02:30pm
((just a suggestion to the sequel, why not make a "counter-elemental representatives" on the sequel.. you know, a batch of elemental representatives that will match each one of us...^^))

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

ShadowN1NJ4

ShadowN1NJ4

Anime rules, nuff said

((Heya. that's all I can say for now ^^' anyways. Just to let you know Cyg I've already started the second round of survival. You should be able to tell which thread it is.))

FinalFantasyFans
Signature
	ImageC:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Todd\Applegeeks\PowerOn\Power on banner small.gif[/sigimg]

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: This feeling.... what is it?
Athena: Lance, over there! ((Athena points the white tiger))

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*Riftrau darts towards Dracodeus Machinae*

Riftrau: *growls* Draconian!

*his body glows and dashes towards Dracodeus like a Light Speed Bullet*

*meanwhile, inside*

Riftrau: I think it's time for you to see the fall of the Draconian in the front seat!

Patch:?!

*the black background became a full 360-degree eyeview of Riftrau, with Dracodeus Machinae on the front*

Patch: Lance!

merged: 02-04-2008 ~ 08:17pm
((personal opening song: What I'm made of.., should have done this earlier...))

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Patch? So... that was the feeling....
Athena: We must defeat this beast, Lance!
Lance: Yes, we must.... Athena, give me all you've got!
Athena: All my love for you, lance ((closes eyes and smiles, her entire body starts glowing pink and the Lunar Generator starts receiving the energy of her beauty)) Lunar Generator! Overdrive!
Lance: Infinity flame core..... overdrive! Kanon system, on! ((Lance starts focusing his energy, the Nova Dracodeus Machinae starts glowing red and then the columns of fire engulfing it and the sephiras become bigger and the color of the flames is blue))

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*while in the Lightspeed Bullet form, Riftrau clashes against one of Nova Dracodeus Machinae's Sephira, throwing off blue-colored embers. he was thrown above as he hits the Sephira head-on, then while in mid-air, he shoots a huge lightning strike from his mouth towards Dracodeus below*

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((can I say I'n going to need a recap soon in my own RP?btw HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Looks like this will take more than just guts... Sephiras, formation! ((The sephiras start spinning around Nova Dracodeus Machinae)) Kanon system, ethereal slasher mode! ((All of Lance's weapons start glowing white, including the Sephiras)) Super....Nova! ((The flames engulfing him and the Sephiras become bigger, then the Nova Dracodeus Machinae starts forming a massive flame sphere around it and makes it explode, then the mech rushes out of the explosion and towards the enemy)) Sephiras! Overheat.... beam! ((The Sephiras start producing massive amounts of flames, then they shoot them in the shape of flame torrents))

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! WHERE'S MY TIKOY?!?! I'm gonna FRY 'EM!

oh yeah, nothing much had happened. it's just Patch and Lance fighting each other using their mechs in the middle of the snow covered desert...))

*Riftrau manages to dodge some flame torrents and some hits him.*

Riftrau: well then, let's push it to the next level...

*Patch inside suddenly feels electrical aura flowing out of him involuntarily*

Patch: W-Wha?!
((insert song, transformation theme: Psychic Force))
*the electrical aura intensifies until Riftrau is engulfed with lightning energy. then, his body shatters like a glass, revealing the energyball with Patch inside it and then reforms into different parts of a humanoid mech, arms, legs, body. the parts combined through electromagnetic field between them and formed DaiRaizort*

Riftrau DaiRaizort: NOW FEEL THE RAGE OF THE ABSOLUTELY INVINCIBLE DAIRAIZORT!

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((I said soon not now...and whats a Tikoy?and why has everyone stopped posting?))

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((Oh, sorry for that, I was busy again, let's continue, I'mmhaving fun!))

Lance: Heh! Long time i didn't have a battle like this! Kanon system.... OverKen! ((Lance makes his Ken skyrocket as he focuses his energy and his elemental power together))
Athena: Lunar Generator.... OverKen! ((Athena channels her Ken and her elemental power together to the Lunar generator))
Lance: Now let's go!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((yeah while everyone else is being inactive...sigh...))

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

((My apologies.))

Vallis: "I can feel it... ...the darkness... ...it is coming."

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*DaiRaizort grabs Dracodeus Machinae's face before it could even do anything after channeling energy. he slams Dracodeus to the ground and roars before Dracodeus' face*

Riftrau DaiRaizort: resistance is futile Draconian... it's time for you to be devoured by me!

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((no need to apologise...nothing to be posted anyways...but your chance will come...just need to wait till they're done...anyways will be away for 2 days...exams... >_<...sorry...))

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((Now the problem would be my lack of time...))

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

((In the meantime...))

As the four traverse the vast sea, several jagged features suddenly appear extending out of the waters.

Tsuchien: "What the devil?"
Vallis: "Ice Glaciers?"
Ka: "...To the untrained eye..."
Rayne: "Ka is right. Those don't look like they're made from ice...looks almost like..."

A deep roar tears through the air around them, grabbing their attention as they come across the remains of a large ship torn in half, covered entirely in the same residue as the glaciers. Rayne dives low in a water form to get a closer look upon the remains.

Rayne: "What manner of beast could have done something like this?"

The inhuman roar sounds once again, this time much closer than usual. Soaring high in the sky. Vallis sees a pair of large fins splitting through the waters of the ocean, his mind seeing past the fins to the gargantuan silhouette cruising below the water's surface.

Vallis: "Rayne! Get away!"

His shout comes too late as the beast leaps from the waters: a mammoth serpent-esque lifeform covered in white-opaque scales and a snake-like head. The beast crashes into the ship, crushing it on impact.

Ka: "Rayne! Rayne!"

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: ((the Nova Dracodeus Machinae appears behind the opponent)) It seems you don't understand.... I am the sword of burning justice, I wont loose against the likes of you, Riftrau! Now... let's begin with this for real! ((Lance and Athena focus their energy and the Nova Dracodeus Machinae is engulfed in a massive explosion and infernal flames)) Let's go! Dynamic.... Slave! ((Lance starts moving his arms and the Nova Dracodeus Machinae reproduces his moves while the Sephiras adopt a formation where the blades aim to the opponent, then both Lance and the sephiras fire massive fire torrents in the shape of dragons, in the way to hit the opponent they combine into one single massive torrent with a great amount of energy)) Dracodeus Calibur, overken! ((The flames engulfing the Dracodeus Calibur become bigger again)) Burn now! Dracodeus Calibur.... Shinha... RyuGekiDan! ((In an instant the Nova Dracodeus Machinae appears in front of the opponent, then he pierces the opponent with Dracodeus Calibur and makes the sword grow in size, in that instant the Nova Dracodeus Machinae gives a feeling of increased power, then cleaves the opponent a second time and a massive fire wave is shot from the sword while the battlefield is already engulfed in flames, at the same time the Dynamic Slave hits the opponent from behind a second time)) Athena, I'll need more power for this part!
Athena: Then we must actualize to level 11!
Lance: Good idea ((Both Lance and Athena start channeling more energy until they break the first 10 Sephira limitters, the effects of the limitters cause an abnormality in time and space in the entire planet due to the power being unleashed by both contenders)) There it goes! Justice Dragon! Level 2!
Athena: Iron Maiden! Level 2!

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

A faint voice fills the minds of the remaining three.

Rayne: "...I'm fine. That was close."

A pillar of water rises from the ocean as Rayne rejoins her comrades in arms, the sea below raging as the gargantuan beast rises to the surface in a deafening roar. The crystalline scales on its body glisten from the residue of the sea as it begins to march away from the wreckage. Without thinking twice, Rayne dives towards the surface of the waters, using her powers to bind the creature by its serpentine neck with an aquatic tentacle from her arm. The beast squirms in an effort to break free, but to no avail.

As the sea water begins to fill its lungs, the beast opens its massive maw, revealing several rows of jagged teeth. As Rayne constricts the tentacle like a rope, her eyes catch glimpse of a faint flow from within the creature's maw, growing brighter and brighter until it reaches a blinding shine. Suddenly, the light escapes the beast's jaw in the form of a massive beam of energy. Rayne dives to the side at the last moment as the blast causing the tentacle to crystallize and shatter in seconds.

Tsuchien: "What the..."
Ka: "...Disturbing."

Vallis soars low in search of Rayne, coming close to the beast, who fires another beam of energy. Gliding through the air, he weaves past the beam as it crystallizes the ocean below.

Vallis: "...What sort of monster is this?"
Rayne: *voice* "...A prism dragon."

Her aquatic form rises from the ocean as Rayne speaks with the others.

Rayne: "...I was able to see its mind when I was binding it. A prism beast, woken from a long slumber."
Tsuchien: "...So, one still exists."
Rayne: "There's more. ...random words running through its mind. Words like 'Second phase' and 'Wave of Destruction'..."
Vallis: "........"
Rayne: "...You've heard those words before, haven't you Lord Vallis?"
Vallis: "...Fobia's Vanguard... ...he referred to the wave just before he died."
Ka: "I believe that there are more pressing matters at hand..."

Ka raises his spectral hand towards the beast as it begins heading towards the mainland.

Tsuchien: "We have to stop this cretin before it can get to a civilized area!"

Signature Image

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Riftrau DaiRaizort: INSOLENCE! did you really think you can defeat the God of Lightning?!

*Riftrau grabs Dracodeus Calibur and breaks a portion of the blade and draws it out of his pierced body.*

Rifrau DaiRaizort:FORBIDDEN MANTRA! AETERNA BLADE!

*Riftrau raises his hand towards the sky, then a huge thundercloud forms above the two clashing giants. a huge lightning bolt strikes Riftrau and forms a gigantic version of ClampBlade, only his handguard is embroidered with claws of a tiger and the blades are surging with electricity.*

((insert song:In his world))

*a familiar voice comes from deep within Riftrau*

voice: that's a laugh... you call yourself the God of Lightning but you can't even see through yourself... TIME TO END THIS POINTLESS FIGHT! MAXIMUM CHARGE: APPEND FUSION OVERDRIVE!

*a huge surge of lightning energy bursts out of Riftrau's Body. Then the whole totema lights up with the all the surging electricity and transform into a more powerful totema. The new totema's form is still in its white body only added with golden armor frames in the chest, shoulder, and knee. and he had a golden horn similar to the horns of a Stag Beetle. Patch's voice echoes from the new totema.*

Patch DaiRaizort Max: phew! good thing that really worked.. LOOK AT MY REAL KICK ASS TOTEMA! DAIRAIZORT MAX! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*does a silly superhero pose as the DaiRaizort Max Totema*

Signature Image

(I always wanted to join this rp, so I guess now is the chance.)
All the while the fight raged on, foe-ish eyes watched from afar on the dark dealings. The room was dark and the only source of light was a large monitor on the wall show the fight. A figure sat in a chair, sipping back at a wine glass and laughing whenever one of the two hit each other.

Mans Voice: Hahaha, oh my

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((Hmmm... I don't think you'll be able to join since this RP was thought for only the ones already participating, but.... you can still ask jasmint....))

Athena: Huh? ((tries not to laugh))
Lance: Patch....
Athena: Patch? What kind of name is that?
Lance: ((smiles)) Athena...
Athena: ((still trying to not to laugh)) Sorry Lance... his name and that pose were so funny
Lance: You haven't seen that much.... well, at least he is alright again ((Concentrates his energy on the Dracodeus Calibur and a new blade replaces the broken one))
Athena: ((starts laughing)) He's so funny!
Lance: And at least you're happy... ((sighs))

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.