Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elemental Dimensions II:The Mysterious 10th Dimension - Minitokyo

Elemental Dimensions II:The Mysterious 10th Dimension

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((I hope jasmint would let you join, it'd be so much fun... and if she does so, please do post your profile so that we could know more about your character..

oh yeah, everytime Patch talks while in his Totema mode, his voice echoes... you got the point..))

Patch DaiRaizort Max: HAH! now there's someone who knows how to appreaciate... let's get back to normal lance...

*DaiRaizort lights up and is withered away, Patch drops from the heart of DaiRaizort to the ground.*

*patch notices the other Riftran Keepers lying lifelessly on the ground.*

Patch: (thinks: I can't believe what that shit did to my comrades. looks like I'm the last surviving Riftran Keeper...)

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((The Nova Dracodeus Machinae dissapears in a flame column, then Lance appears flying with Athena on his arms))

Athena: All of this was... caused by Riftrau... I can't believe it, especially since we're going to face a stronger opponent very soon
Lance: Patch, where are the others?
Athena: And why are you called Patch?
Lance: .....
Athena: By the way, you were so funny out there
Lance: .....

My own body is my weapon, other weapons are just extensions of my body
Cosmo-Orichalcon is my body and Cosmic Force Sol Inferno my blood
I am the emissary of burning justice, the Uchuu no Kensei
I am Cylanser, the Battle God of the Cosmic Sun Inferno

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

The waters rage as the beast marches across the open sea towards the mainland.

Rayne: "I can try to contain it here. You can all fight it on your own turf..."
Vallis: "Understood."

Focusing her mind, Rayne uses her powers to command the oceans to part, trapping the beast within a massive whirlpool that sends the monster plummeting to the ocean floor, with Vallis, Ka, and Tsuchien in pursuit.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((oh and since you 3 are the only ones posting...could you guys please pm Inversion recpas?thanks...he thought we killed off his character...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

((*shrugs*))

Patch: yeah yeah I know... now that you've asked, that name gave to me when my foster father, Gilligan D. Grahadoll, the famous ClampBlade Blacksmith, adopted me while I was a baby. He said that he saw me in a patch of grass in the midst of the desert. So he named me Patch Grahadoll.. I remember back when I was around 8 or 9, I often give him and Kaji, my mentor, headaches... a lot. since I used to steal Apples and Ponkans from our market. I was the fastest kid in Electropolis and used to call me "Windy Kid" because I run like the wind..

Signature Image

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Athena: Oh, I see....
Lance: So that's why you're called.... Wait! Enough with the chit-chat! Where are the others?

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

Patch: well, I dunno.. ever since Riftrau left for a huge killing spree, I had no news about the others.. well, let's get back where we last saw them.. and oh yeah, if you don't mind, can I hitch a ride with your Mech... ^_^'

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((oh and I forgot...pantsmaster can join after I've approved his character profile and purpose in the RP...tell him to pm me the info and I'll look through when I'm free...))

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...

((I got cha, Ill do that as soon as I got a moment.))

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

Lance: Huh? Why?
Athena: It would be possible only using the RyuJaku mode, righ Lance?
Lance: Yeah.... Well, let's call it again, I made it dissapear after we bailed out
Athena: OK
Lance & Athena: Nova.... Dracodeus Machinae! ((Nova Dracodeus Machinae appears behind them in a massive explosion and a sea of flames))
Lance: RyuJaku change! Go! ((The mech transforms into it's wyvern mode)) OK, let's go!

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

*Patch leaped on the mech together win Lance and Athena on it.*

Patch: I wanna use my mech too but I can only use it 1 hour after I last summoned it...

Signature Image

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

At the ocean floor, the Scions engage the gargantuan monster head to head. Vallis soars upwards for an aerial assault, weaving around its neck as it flails about in an attempt to devour the tasty fly in its midst. On ground level, Tsuchien assaults the beast with several muddy fists extending from the ground below, while Ka spirals upwards, flinging orbs of flame at the beast's belly.

Signature Image

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((and please pm Inversion the recaps thanks...pm me a copy as well...thanks again...))

Signature

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((I'd pm you two the recaps but... I don't remember where did he left....))

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((whatever you remember then...when patch got possesed by Riftrau I think...))

Signature

((I sent my pm))

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((more recaps? ^_^'...I'm kinda lost myself...and sorry pantsmaster...haven't had the time to read it...oh and I'm leaving for Istanbul tomorrow night...it is now...about 9.00pm my side so you guys can estimate...will be back in 5 days...so I hope I'll see the recaps in my inbox when i get back...Thanks a lot y'all!))

Signature

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Aquatic tentacles extend from the wall of water surrounding the field of battle, binding the beast by the head and neck while Tsuchien and Ka attack with a flurry of blows and strikes. Twisting its head, it fires another pearl beam, shattering the tentacles and leaving a row of jagged towers along the ocean floor.

Vallis soars behind the monster, extending his talon for a sneak attack. The talons scrape across the monster's skin, breaking upon contact with its impenetrable skin.

Vallis: "...Damn..."

Signature Image

The plump figure now watched the screen for the events unfolding. The image had switched to that of the twisted aquatic beast tangle with the two smaller people trying to stop its advance.

Figure: Some times I wish we could just jump in and join the fun hehehe, oh well, as fun as these fights are, how long can it amuse me before I wish to send into the fray?

The plump shadow took another sip of wine.

Figure: Well, some one has to record and watch the data from these fights, or eles Drake would be livet.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

((I'm BACK! and where are the recaps? I'm lost myself ya know...))

Signature

((Well...........Im not even sure whats going on. I think Patch broke free of DaiRaizort ))

ShinLanceVulcano

ShinLanceVulcano

Uchuu no Kensei Cylanser

((Well, nothing's happened besides the battle, after that Lance and Athena only gave Patch a ride on RyuJaku, meanwhile some plump figure is talking about some mysterious things, obviously we don't know about that))

((Its called forshadowing, meaning it hints on events/ideas/chars soon to or later apear. All good stories have forshadowing. And im playing as my chars from White Eclipse, I talked all about it in a huge post I posted in Cy's thread: chars you use. I have used many of them on all kinds of rps on the site.))

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

A strong psywave penetrates Vallis's mind.

Vallis: "This fight is meaningless. We are in the wrong area. Everyone, this way!"
Tsuchien: "...and let this monster go?"
Rayne: "Vallis is right! This monster is being controlled. We need to terminate the source."

Vallis and Rayne take off with the other two reluctantly following as they trace the path that the monster came from, eventually reaching a massive crater in the ocean. Without hesitation, the four dive into the crater, shivering from the immense dark energy bellowing from within as they navigate the jagged pearl corridors leading into the crust of the planet.

All of a sudden, as they ascend deeper, a booming voice echoes throughout.

'...I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO COME HERE! YOU KNOW THAT I'LL CONTROL THIS WORLD EVENTUALLY.'

Vallis slows his descent momentarily, causing Ka and Rayne to slow down in turn.

Ka: "Do not be fooled by this, comrade."
Rayne: "Yes. We're all in this together, we can stop this."
Vallis: "The other reps need to know..."
Tuschien: "...there is no time. If we could only hold it off until the others get here..."

'THAT SHALL NOT BE SO EASY...'

The walls begin to close behind the group, leaving them no alternative but to keep going lower.

'IT IS FOOLISH TO RESIST MY WILL.'

As they reach the bottom of the tunnel, they find themselves enshrouded by a mist of darkness, a malevolent psychic energy as thick as a cloud. However, the sensation of something moving about in the shadows overcomes their will.

Tsuchien: "Ready at arms, my comrades."
Ka: "Understood."
Vallis: "Right."
Rayne: "Ready."

All of a sudden, the voice shouts at them from all around.

'NOW YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE TRUE FEAR!'

From beyond the mist, a gargantuan face materializes out of nowhere.

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.