Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A rather late intro of myself, aozoraskies - Minitokyo

A rather late intro of myself, aozoraskies

page 1 of 1 6 total items

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Hi everyone in Minitokyo!

My name is aozoraskies and I am a mostly ordinary teenager. I should have done this a lot earlier but I had put it off unil now. I joined Minitokyo 15 weeks ago and so far, submitted one wallpaper. That was actually a sort of test so that i could see whether or not i could contribute to this site or not..I hate making accounts when I cant really help out the site, you see..I cant donate money unfortunately...so dont ask for that :)

Like most here, I love anime! I admit to have a somewhat inconsistent taste... I watch and almost want to cry with sad scenes in Maria-sama ga Miteru at one point and am totally cold towards Clannad at another... I revelled in the sword-fighting in both Rurouni Kenshin and Gun X Sword but gave up on Naruto and Bleach...and I always seem to love deeper stuff like Kino no Tabi and Ghost In The Shell (2 completely different shows, I know, I know) yet cherish the simpler feel of that like Kamichu and Absolute Boy. Well, what to do....

Aside from anime, I like reading, drawing, paintng, good live-action shows and being with great people. :)
I have recently rekindled a liking for book illustrations...Coincidentally some people I will call

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Blue is actually azure, just wanted to point it out.
Anyway, welcome to MT.
I myself have toned down on action flicks and mostly watch comedy romance and drama anime for some reason.

The book you read sounds really interesting, maybe I'll try to find a copy somewhere.
I'm a decent person at hear, so that means I'm not evil.

To conclude this greeting, hello, hope you keep enjoying yourself here, have fun, and I'll see ya around.
Oh and I look forward to your next wall.

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

phoenixalcott

phoenixalcott

On hiatus for january :( sorry!!

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Welcome to MT! :D hope you have a great time here, and I'd be more than happy to see your contributions to this website! :D

...I love Clannad...and Bleach...as for the others, I never watched/read. SOrry! You sound like a really neat person. Hope to see you around MT sometime.

Oh and...gosh, I forgot...ahh well...

Dead in our memories, silent in our hearts...

Hello there and here's a poem to make you feel better. Hope you like it.

May death follow you wherever you go and darkness hide your footsteps.
May the sky rain fire and blood of the fallen flow in rivers.
Let the black portal open and show you its glory.
And as the minions drag you into hell a thousand agonized souls scream,
Would you like fries with that?

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

Quote by XRW175P6MQ4Hello there and here's a poem to make you feel better. Hope you like it.

May death follow you wherever you go and darkness hide your footsteps.
May the sky rain fire and blood of the fallen flow in rivers.
Let the black portal open and show you its glory.
And as the minions drag you into hell a thousand agonized souls scream,
Would you like fries with that?

ok...how is that suposed to make me fell better? :D

Hi Blacksponge and phoenixalcott. Just to clear things up, I don't watch Clannad. Or Wallflower.
Phoenix, just to tell you, the link to rainfallinglove leads to an imageshack, not to your group. Did you notice that? Thanks anyway

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

hajimemizuki

hajimemizuki

~Forget everything~

Hello and nice to meet you.
Have fun while you're here...
hmm..have a lolly @---..

With my eyes,I'll watch over my future that had been set.With my hands,I'll rip my path and make my way.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.