Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Minami Family DVD 01 cover - Minitokyo

Deletion of Minami Family DVD 01 cover

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Quote: Hachiko,

Your submission entitled Minami Family DVD 01 cover was removed from Minitokyo because it was exactly identical to a previously posted image.

-Only in the event that your version was of significantly higher quality and/or provided a better description, which was deemed not the case, would the previous image have been deleted.

Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Additional information provided by the moderator:
Minami Ke DVD 01 by csandra Nice try.

You can always post your picture in the Anime Picture Dump.

Feedback can be directed at the moderator of the gallery your entry was in, which are marissa, saikusa.

Alright, while I do commend the "Nice try" fluff, I have to contend that this scan is a cleaner version, this is more complete than the other scan, and there is no text/logos interfering with it.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Self scanned, you said? Looks like you just cleaned up that first image. You're lucky I was too tired to give you a warning when I first did it, not this time though.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Hmmmm.

OKay, you can go ahead and close this. Thanks.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.