Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 something effortless to share - Minitokyo

something effortless to share

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i got a new tablet again because the previous was of the likes of some thief.
here something effortless... like 40 minutes doing nothing.
from the anime "toward the terra"

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7919/solarwindvq5.th.jpg

see ya!

darkwings

darkwings

I've Wings that couldn't Fly

sugoi! I like it! How do you do it? I like the effects, is this a different technique?

I want see you soon! I miss you neko-chan!

Kisses!

Escribiendo el Fin de la Historia... de mi historia
Ima kara demo osoku wa arimasen

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

nice wall dear Miguel-kun, different and very yours ;) We miss your works and I hope to see some of them soon.

Take care, sweet neko-chan :D

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

never heard of that anime good drwing btw

aozoraskies

Linguistics

aozoraskies

MT Age: 50 Dog Years

THIS is effortless?! ok, ok mayb not to me cos i am a newbie but I would like to know you all can do these stuff so quick. I spent almost a month just doing my first(and currently only) wall.. -_- I saw this and went ''I must get a tablet some time...." Good drawing, I agree. Though I dont think it will be accepted in the gallery just like that..but then who knows?

"Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn" ☆.。・ ψ( ^ω^ )ψ ・°☆
hetalia-axis-powers dgrayman-black-fighters anime-fans-united tag-licious userpageskindesigns linguistics-team make-your-best
Current fandoms: 999 (aka Nine Hours, Nine People, Nine Doors) // Dangan Ronpa // Persona 4 // Gakuen Kino --- From my cold! Dead! Hands!

I really like this one. =]
it's fun to look at.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.